Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The airbags are covered because she is with SB. He does not allow her to flaunt them with minuscule tops/dresses as she would normally wear
Do you think they got their scruffy trackies surgically remove for tonights NTA's, did they sneak off to Turkey for a freebie removal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The girl in the bottom left pic ( not familiar with love island) looks stunning. Beautiful dress, no tits hanging out all over the place, it isn't always needed to look gorgeous and hot 😍 at least skank covered her ridiculous airbags for a change 😀
she has mostly covered up since being with him
her whole look has changed since he came along shapless/bad quality/plain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So tosser got one picture taken no red carpet just squeezed onto the advertising board picture looking like sad Billy no mates, didn't even get a camera shot of him sat in the audience just a quick glimpse of him when the guy walked down the aisle talking, only a staged picture at the after party by Shutterstock that take everyone's picture on entry, no ones taking a blind bit of notice of the pair of them, the gruesome twosome are the clown couple of the zlist celeb world and can see them getting more desperate now in their quest for money and fame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Skank acts like the family member you don't want around because you know it will embarrass you but you have to tolerate her because shes blood and aunt fanny brought you up to be nice
Skanky really has turned into the comic mad auntie figure who is always wearing inappropriate clothing, almost paints a face on to herself when she puts on make up, and at family gathering after 30 minutes she is running around lifting her dress and showing everybody her knickers.

• Haha
I know.If it was true she would be shouting it from the rooftops just to spite the haters, she couldn’t help herself.And Gawd help us all, we would be inundated with” never underestimate the Pricey”.
“ Pricey” is another one of my trigger words.
If she was making that amount then she could afford to do up the MM herself rather than constantly begging for freebies!

As far as I know, that carer Kalelah is employed by KP not by the Star college. I realise you're trying to help H but I don't think the college can do anything about this, provided he's signed out by his mum I assume they aren't responsible for his welfare when he leaves the college. If I've got those details wrong can someone let me know?

From the brief snippets we've seen of Kalelah on social media before, she seems very subservient to KP and CW.

Also someone replied to one of my posts on the last thread saying that the college can't do much about H's diet as it would have to be medically supervised. I'd have thought the college has a duty of care in sourcing the medical help H needs for his weight, just like they would if he had a flu? He seems to be putting on weight not losing it in the college - I realise he has hormonal issues and puts on weight easily, and I'm no doctor but it doesn't seem right that he's gone even heavier. It's hard to look at it and think that no one is helping.

Maybe I am cynical because I have read too many scare stories over the years about vulnerable people in nursing homes, orphanages, special needs homes - I find it hard to trust authority and particularly as I know that places with vulnerable people tend to attract wrong 'uns as staff. This Star college may well be a very good college or a very bad one, we don't know.
I would assume if H is not deemed capable of giving consent for medical treatment then they would need to have power of attorney for medical decisions. Not sure if they would have this? They might have of course, it might be a condition of a placement. Whatever is happening it doesn't seem to be making much difference to him. Yes he lost a stone recently but after he's been with his 'caring mother' for a week or two he will gain it all back.

You got the firt part right SHAT :LOL: NER

Absolutely pathetic and a mess
the only reason no one tells her directly is because of the snowflake society we are now
what are people there really thinking
unless they give Harvey a pity award this should be the last time we see her trying to grab the lime light

View attachment 1648371
Well Halloween is only a couple of weeks away so perhaps she's getting ready for that, all she needs is the hat! Care to oblige Dear @Pom Bear ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Really lifting your dress to show the moon boots and why is Harvey wearing and advertising his range of clothes
shouldn't it be blanked out

View attachment 1648429
Oh who really cares, Ruby. Her 'designer skirt' is merely left-over cheap, sparkly Halloween skirt Tatt conveniently adjusted from B&Ms. That black tee-shirt? So old that it's transparent but hey-might reveal a nip-slip....(for media exposure if nowt else..)

Is that her red carpet jumper ,
Am I seeing this back to front? Her head looks like it's doing a total swivel thing, i.e Excorsist...:sick:

Looks like they are at the afterpartyView attachment 1649134
One has to wonder at which point the Skank truly imagined she really looked like Princess' twin??

Skanky really has turned into the comic mad auntie figure who is always wearing inappropriate clothing, almost paints a face on to herself when she puts on make up, and at family gathering after 30 minutes she is running around lifting her dress and showing everybody her knickers.
Yes, lol, it's SO Bette Davis!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now all attention will turn to trying for a spot in the jungle skanks last chance for this year it's been ignored or her begging has fallen on deaf ears, if it fails to pimp herself out at the after party she's only got Halloween and Christmas to exploit the kids and this could be my mum's last Christmas to use Amy the terminal, there's no interest when she's on holiday people are fed up with the ring on ring off the relationship on relationship off tit and we know sink boy isn't interested in marriage or babies with it, only thing he wants is fame but it's obvious to him now he's got no chance after slapgate so like her their stuck with each other trying to make a living scamming, lying and advertising crap for freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Now all attention will turn to trying for a spot in the jungle skanks last chance for this year it's been ignored or her begging has fallen on deaf ears, if it fails to pimp herself out at the after party she's only got Halloween and Christmas to exploit the kids and this could be my mum's last Christmas to use Amy the terminal, there's no interest when she's on holiday people are fed up with the ring on ring off the relationship on relationship off tit and we know sink boy isn't interested in marriage or babies with it, only thing he wants is fame but it's obvious to him now he's got no chance after slapgate so like her their stuck with each other trying to make a living scamming, lying and advertising crap for freebies.
Oh Stan ~ thankfully I think she'd finished now. NTAs wise she'll be forgotten pdq. I don't see it posting anything of true relevance before 2023 unless Amy F. Price meets with her demise. Just to iterate; let's hope and pray the BH finishes her off completely because, quite honestly, I've had enough of that irrevelant duck-face.

• Heart
So deluded
Well we know she hasn't, and even if she had been looking after him 'on her own' he's her SON for fucks sake, it's what parents do! It's not like she adopted him from an orphanage knowing he had all those problems. Not only that but this show was about him going away to residential college, so NOT with her any more! My niece's son is severely autistic and she looks after him on her own as well. Does she expect an award for doing so? No.

I could see Harvey documentaries appearing every couple of years from now on
What is left to show though? He's at college now and there's been one about that.

Has he got his hand on her tit? 🤔 classy!
TBH they are so big it's probably difficult to avoid them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like they are at the afterpartyView attachment 1649134
I've never seen her look older, the blond nylon ringlets are absurd coupled with her ageing face. His facial expression, always the same, always contrived, the poor sod thinks he looks cool. The pair of them were so out of place at that event, a couple of ill-dressed, talent-less chancers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You can see it in his eyes he don't want to play any-more
doesn't look as well groomed
defiantly not a tailored suit and Harvey away with the bleeping fairies as usual

View attachment 1648543
I bet she's got those plastic leggings and the boots on underneath :)

As far as I know, that carer Kalelah is employed by KP not by the Star college. I realise you're trying to help H but I don't think the college can do anything about this, provided he's signed out by his mum I assume they aren't responsible for his welfare when he leaves the college. If I've got those details wrong can someone let me know?

From the brief snippets we've seen of Kalelah on social media before, she seems very subservient to KP and CW.

Also someone replied to one of my posts on the last thread saying that the college can't do much about H's diet as it would have to be medically supervised. I'd have thought the college has a duty of care in sourcing the medical help H needs for his weight, just like they would if he had a flu? He seems to be putting on weight not losing it in the college - I realise he has hormonal issues and puts on weight easily, and I'm no doctor but it doesn't seem right that he's gone even heavier. It's hard to look at it and think that no one is helping.

Maybe I am cynical because I have read too many scare stories over the years about vulnerable people in nursing homes, orphanages, special needs homes - I find it hard to trust authority and particularly as I know that places with vulnerable people tend to attract wrong 'uns as staff. This Star college may well be a very good college or a very bad one, we don't know.
It ought to be a good residential considering the taxpayer is forking-out the 300k A YEAR to keep him there - not Mummy!
Mummy has better things to spend her money on and its NOT repaying her substantial debts :(

Well, bankruptcy people will be pleased with this. She can pay off all her debts from 2 months of OF earnings, with cash to spare! DC16 can report to appropriate authorities, please! Crock of bull💩. Not even £200 quid a month. Who writes this💩? What ‘explicit’ content? Showing some manky underwear. No nipples exposed as there aren’t any🤢
The explicit content must be when she showed the contents of her fridge - thats about as seksi as it gets :)

Yes, we get it KFP, you are hoping for plenty of references to your hair being the same as Princess’ hair. YAWN!
Its not even Her Hair though!

She's wearing that bag on her head
Seems to me she repossessed this one from Worzel

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.