Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phewww.. sigh of relief, but Tom Parker was still robbed, should have won, I'm sorry but millions have suffered due to covid, its getting a little bit milked to death now! She's in a much better position than so many others. At least that explotive bleep didn't win, so at least that's something. She looks an absolute fright though doesn't she, she's had it, in the bin, done, waaaaaay past it, her face is fucked for good! As for wank stain woods camera barely skipped him, awww no 5 mins for you Carol, just as well as you're not after the fame!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder if skank can restrain herself tonight and not go on a pissed and drugged up rant about her exs teaming up to fix the votes so she didn't win. 😖😵🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a mess she is with those awful long nails on the clip they showed. Harvey’s nails are filthy. What the hell has happened to him?The weight, the dirty nails, the clothes. Neglected🤢😢
I didn't see the show or even the clips - BUT i am increasingly wondering if H is really getting on ok at that college, based on his recent appearance. I really hope so.

Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha. Take that Skank! You are yesterdays' news!
To be honest I haven't seen any of the other nominated documentaries but even the brief clips and the genuine heartfelt love when they zoomed into the people concerned made me shed a wee tear. Cut to Skanky and she's grinning like a Cheshire cat with her monodenture and poor Harv, even with his ear defenders on she's still screeching at him.
By the way, where was his iPad tonight? Is that only stuck in his face when she can't be arsed talking to him?
On a final note, maybe she should have bought that crystal halloween mask after all, oh and Sink Boy looks more like a rent boy now with that awful, ill fitting suit, at least the sleeves are long enough to cover his knuckles, hee hee :ROFLMAO: 🦊
Well said Foxy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Skank will be looking at the comments and pictures about its outfit, hair/face and it'll be on a flight by weekend H won't be needed now until the family Christmas pictures.
Definitely she is now going to have to take a long think on what she can do to get noticed as Harvey coin has dried up
no one is interested in her on off cole relationship
even trustpiolt customers can't stand the jyy company
she's left with market stalls selling tat/tit from her home and depop
she could always try nightclub appearances no forget that as it was a Harvey exploit night
only fans isn't raking it in
what has she possibly got left as options

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely she is now going to have to take a long think on what she can do to get noticed as Harvey coin has dried up
no one is interested in her on off cole relationship
even trustpiolt customers can't stand the jyy company
she's left with market stalls selling tat/tit from her home and depop
she could always try nightclub appearances no forget that as it was a Harvey exploit night
only fans isn't raking it in
what has she possible left
I could see Harvey documentaries appearing every couple of years from now on

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
A couple of the young Love Island gals and Maya Jama tonight. The deluded Skank still believes she is a rival to them. Oh dear Witchy Skank your day has passed, you really aren’t anything like these girls anymore, the glamour days have left the building for Skank….

View attachment 1648746
She was never like these girls anyway, I don't think anyway.. she really wasn't all that, just happened to be around in the right place at the right time, with a look that was in at the time - the year 2000, trouble is, everyone else slowly moved onto other things and bowed out gracefully, like Kelly Brook, Linda lusardi, Sam fox etc, skank is unable to accept her style is old, she's fuckin dog rough now, refuses to let go and duck off. It's just comedy gold and cringeworthy at this point. It's over for her, no matter how much she tries to convince herself otherwise, she's delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Going back to that ridiculous OF monthly income story earlier 🤦🏽‍♀️

78DD3FEE-2CA2-425E-B643-CA203E8FA127.jpeg

Siri, show me someone who earns £2.24 million per month on Only Fans.

Sure, here she is at an equestrian show, selling tat at discounted prices…

D3EBE71B-D054-423C-B10C-25ECEFFC6D7C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
A couple of the young Love Island gals and Maya Jama tonight. The deluded Skank still believes she is a rival to them. Oh dear Witchy Skank your day has passed, you really aren’t anything like these girls anymore, the glamour days have left the building for Skank….

View attachment 1648746
The girl in the bottom left pic ( not familiar with love island) looks stunning. Beautiful dress, no tits hanging out all over the place, it isn't always needed to look gorgeous and hot 😍 at least skank covered her ridiculous airbags for a change 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could see Harvey documentaries appearing every couple of years from now on
That could be possible but how much can she bleed a stone
being honest harvey has no appeal to anyone apart to her disillusioned fans you only have to see by the post of the fool tonight believing she should have won the award for being the sole carer for harvey
harvey has no free will she scrips him in everything he does
she complains about sites like these but we have not done any direct insults or threats to her or harvey and unless she reads here would have no idea we exist
she on the other hand has done far worse than anything we say
i do honestly detest her for what she is and how she parades him like she does and hides behind the great mum shield it's tarnished now like her and hopefully will become duller as the weeks pass
she actually does make me sad in a very weird way

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The girl in the bottom left pic ( not familiar with love island) looks stunning. Beautiful dress, no tits hanging out all over the place, it isn't always needed to look gorgeous and hot 😍 at least skank covered her ridiculous airbags for a change 😀
The airbags are covered because she is with SB. He does not allow her to flaunt them with minuscule tops/dresses as she would normally wear

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you All - I didn't watch it - Husband would have combusted🙄😂, so you lot gave me such a giggle and updates.

Night night 🙏🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
The airbags are covered because she is with SB. He does not allow her to flaunt them with minuscule tops/dresses as she would normally wear
Actually that did occur to me after i posted, I do believe he's controlling. Deffo think she's met her match in this one.

She literally got less than about 5 mins airtime tonight hahaha, I think that's a win 🏆 for us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That could be possible but how much can she bleed a stone
being honest harvey has no appeal to anyone apart to her disillusioned fans you only have to see by the post of the fool tonight believing she should have won the award for being the sole carer for harvey
harvey has no free will she scrips him in everything he does
she complains about sites like these but we have not done any direct insults or threats to her or harvey and unless she reads here would have no idea we exist
she on the other hand has done far worse than anything we say
i do honestly detest her for what she is and how she parades him like she does and hides behind the great mum shield it's tarnished now like her and hopefully will become duller as the weeks pass
she actually does make me sad in a very weird way
I agree - Harvey is her son, he should be protected as he is in many ways vulnerable, but as was mentioned here tonight he is not a Celeb - he is a puppet at her using.

I don't see her doing any Charitable good works within any disability field - she could raise awareness for the RNIB, for Autism - I could go on, but she doesn't and wouldn't unless it paid well and benefited her.

He needs protecting from her, but clearly it's not going to happen - it will just forever be a re-hash and rinse of the past. He needs to be left alone to find his place in this World.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.