Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had bought that on OF's, and saw the reality I would be going to Trading Standards 😳

A prize prick 👍
If I bought that on only fans I'd be to embarrassed to go to trading standards...of all the men on only fans who picks Carl? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The police can retroactively fine you for not wearing a seatbelt in a car. They don’t actually have to catch you in the act. If the footage of Harvey is given to the police they can definitely act on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hopefully she will get pissed get snorty powder out and then will start on him for looking at other women
where does he hang out when he's left alone while she parades Harvey around
Oh yes please - let's hope it all goes down tonight 🙏👍. Maybe the WillSlap will come from him again (allegedly 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tosser looks ready to pop now but after skank palms H off with his carer hits the free bar and visits the toilet 5 times (sniff sniff) then starts the skanky antics can expect tosser and his happy hands to make an appearance later. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is some stunningly dressed women tonight at those awards. He must look around at these younger classier women and think - Why ? Mind he is no oil painting either but Skanky just looks old fashioned and past it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't looked at the other Ladies tonight, but she is going to hate seeing those beautiful young things, and know she's well past it. The green eyed monster shall be out tonight.

Old Coles eyes will be out on stalks - no one will be looking your way, you fool 😂
A couple of the young Love Island gals and Maya Jama tonight. The deluded Skank still believes she is a rival to them. Oh dear Witchy Skank your day has passed, you really aren’t anything like these girls anymore, the glamour days have left the building for Skank….

3B812826-68A6-4207-AB19-E272B7C5FCE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tosser looks ready to pop now but after skank palms H off with his carer hits the free bar and visits the toilet 5 times (sniff sniff) then starts the skanky antics can expect tosser and his happy hands to make an appearance later. 😀
I do hope so i have my 5 litre flask of coffee and a kilo bar of fruit and nut ready

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She looks like witchy poo in that outfit. I am sure she is the laughing stock at Wembley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A couple of the young Love Island gals and Maya Jama tonight. The deluded Skank still believes she is a rival to them. Oh dear Witchy Skank your day has passed, you really aren’t anything like these girls anymore, the glamour days have left the building for Skank….

View attachment 1648746
Skank acts like the family member you don't want around because you know it will embarrass you but you have to tolerate her because shes blood and aunt fanny brought you up to be nice

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.