Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A load of low value old bangers. Fur coat and no knickers sink boy.

Reactions: 19
"Thank you to all my 3 fans".. the 'twolls' and 'haters' as you call them see through the fakeness and see you for the bullying, child, animal neglectful, lying scrubber that you are!
Only 2 'Fans' now ... After attacking her middle aged dangerous looking garden centre 'stalker'

I see the old slattern has made an appearance on twatter for the first time in ages, to flog itself again

It didn't have many positive replies, they don't hold back on there lol

View attachment 1645386
Aaah the sweet smell of DESPERATION ...

Reactions: 14
They will post stuff thats out in the public domain, but no ‘source’ stuff…. Cut off the income!!!

Reactions: 27
They will post stuff thats out in the public domain, but no ‘source’ stuff…. Cut off the income!!!
That's probably why skanks trying to lure idiots over to its OF if it won't be getting paid also ties in with the social media break she claims is for personal reasons, be interesting to see how much it makes from OF because it'll have to declare its earnings in February.

Reactions: 17
Is that temporary do you know DC? Have I missed something? Why she been banned by the scum? Sorry if its been mentioned, I haven't seen anything

Reactions: 7
Webuyanycar value this Audi at £7,500. Good luck Cole!

Reactions: 21
Is that temporary do you know DC? Have I missed something? Why she been banned by the scum? Sorry if its been mentioned, I haven't seen anything
It’s usually only temporary, have no idea what she did this time, maybe it was from the clip in the program where she mentioned the Sun and Mail printing all those stories about her.

Reactions: 17
Would you buy a used car off sink boy knowing what he does in them and knowing skank had been sat on the seats, be like traveling in a mobile sperm bank with all the baby gravy deposits in it from those two spunk buckets.

Reactions: 16
Would you buy a used car off sink boy knowing what he does in them and knowing skank had been sat on the seats, be like traveling in a mobile sperm bank with all the baby gravy deposits in it from those two spunk buckets.
Forgot he whacks off in them

Reactions: 11
But it’s bespoke… probably marked it up as KP sat in it, when in reality, that would devalue it.
I was trying to work out how the bespoke comes into their sales pitch and i can only think they tailor/find a car to your specific needs
seems to be a few car dealers using bespoke in their name
bull shit cars would be better

Reactions: 10
She’s morphing into odo from ds nine

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.