Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we can all relax as Skank can’t exploit H anymore tonight, let’s have a look at her in close up High Def

STATE OF IT…have to say I’m pissing myself 😂

View attachment 1648850
Screenshot_20221013-220645~2.png

Wow, she's absolutely destroyed her face. Her top lip has pretty much split in two. The area above her top lip is gone forever and her nose and top lip are practically touching. Her eyes are piss holes in the snow and fighting to be seen through her wrinkles. And her lips are covered in scabs. Utterly repulsive.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Cole didn't join them on the red carpet
no one is looking at them, :ROFLMAO: in the audience behind them,they are looking to their right,shows how much interest in her there is

Any sign of Cole yet? He will be in his absolute element! Stuff like the NTA’s is the only reason he sticks around and pretends to love the Skank the fame hungry bleep!
he must be still parking the car :ROFLMAO:

I just sat here thanks fellow tattlers :LOL:
now just waiting for slapgate 2

It actually looks like it smells
of cooking oil ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now we can all relax as Skank can’t exploit H anymore tonight, let’s have a look at her in close up High Def

STATE OF IT…have to say I’m pissing myself 😂

View attachment 1648850
OMG her eyes look like an 85 year old womans and the rest of her face is ridiculous, how many "laughter trenches" has she!!! Why does her top lip meet her noise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG her eyes look like an 85 year old womans and the rest of her face is ridiculous, how many "laughter trenches" has she!!! Why does her top lip meet her noise
so that if shes sniffing anything,her massive lips act as a bib and keep it in place :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the colour of her skin make-up compared to everyone else around her.....orange versus normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well tosser what you going to do now,, stick around for a whole year until the next NTA awards see if TRAVESTY AND ME ME ME gets nominated for your next shot at zlist stardom or marry the skank and try to get the zlist stardom that way after skank cheats and divorces you after 2 months at least you'll be constantly in the press because skank will attack and destroy you daily. ❤
Next step is going on holiday, always her go to card

Reactions: 12
You can see the so called moon boots are just a pair of ordinary boots, made to look like moon boots.
Iv'e tried to find a bigger picture of tonight boot pose i am convinced that she does not pump them up to make her ankles immobile like they should be used and even remove some of the inner support padding and just uses them like normal boots even though we know it's not for medical reasons as no doctor would be telling her to use these now

Reactions: 14
I just wanted to say I honestly thought Tom Parkers documentry would have won. It was absolutely heartbreaking, and stuck with me for days afterwards.
We all have lost family members to cancer and for me anyone who battles this horrible illness in my eyes are hero's, they do it with so much dignity and determination.
Katie Price in no way deserved to be even nominated along with these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Next step is going on holiday, always her go to card
Skank will be looking at the comments and pictures about its outfit, hair/face and it'll be on a flight by weekend H won't be needed now until the family Christmas pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was standing on my frontway i knew skank didn't win because all the neighbours didn't hurl their TVs through their windows. 😀😀 And couldn't hear the country shout collectively "what the duck" 😀😀
I thought we were in the pandemic again all my neighbours were clapping at the frond doors
i'm waiting for my celebratory kebab to be delivered and some moon pie im lovin it whoo hoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.