Katie Price #208 Katie shoots OF in moon boots, Cole's wearing shite suits, the gravy train is in cahoots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far there have been 4 'rape' allegations I think. NOBODY can be that unlucky. It's all utter bollx. I always though she was a compulsive liar. Spouted so many lie's that are totally provable, in the past. I think it's an illness & she just doesn't know reality from fantasy. Shame the courts don't pick up on the fabrication & utter drivel that comes out of her foghorn mouth. Liars do need good memories & she's certainly coming unstuck with them now. All her stories, from being molested/raped vary vastly. Including the S.Africa one. What do her family think when they read the next loads of shite, knowing it's all made up? Shows none of them have any scruples or decency. She even lie's about Harvey & AFP. Must be just the cash everyone is interested in.
She became famous at what 17? 18? She hasn't lived a normal existence and doesn't know there are people far brighter than her in the world who could run rings around her and her lies.
I imagine she's been spoilt in her younger years by AFP and then the UK fawning over her in her heyday, therefore she has always thought and will always think she is the bee's knee's and we should all continue to swallow her bollocks, smile and agree like she's been used to all her life.

Reactions: 18
I’ve reported the last thread as still open @Stapleyourtongue

Recap:
Smoke and mirrors? Um, don’t you mean filters and fillers? You twit!
They went out, out. Capitalising on poor Harvey again. SB wore a suit and looked like a twit, she wore her moon boots cos of her ‘poorly trotters’ and looked like a twit.
He’s obvs bought himself a new pair of sunglasses and still looks like a twit.
She continues to live in la la land, unable to remember her lies. Unfortunately for her, us krusties have good memories and know how to use Google! Ha ha ha!

I posted this on the last thread. Are these the missing nipples?
Thanks Gem, i keep forgetting that bit x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe claims rape after her clients didn't pay for services rendered,,and according to Drury no one would pay for a 1/10 as for skanks clan Amy was chief enabler for many years Sophie was quiet until she got her foot in the door with TV/papers and mags now Sophie the source is taking over as chief enabler,,the whole clan are up to their grubby money hungry fingers in all skanks lies.
This is very comical...... Plus caught out on the lie's AGAIN. https://www.anorak.co.uk/223674/celebrities/all-the-clues-to-help-identify-katie-prices-rapist.html

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So bullshit. She knew exactly what she was doing when she wrote in her OK column.
She has gaslighted the public for too long. The Mail had the measure of her in one of the articles up thread

Reactions: 18
Added to the Wiki, Jeez, it looks ridiculous, another lie of how she can count the number of guys she has had on her hands!!!
But she can categorise them on one hand now Stan’s showed her how 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pete claims not to have been told about the rape. I see no reason for him to say he wasn’t told if he was.

Reactions: 17
Someone recommended this site... Just type in Katie Price & all sorts of stories from even way back come up. This one, goes to show what financial money grabbing bast'ds AFP & KFP are... Wonder how much Scott's mum & dad bailed them out with? https://www.thefreelibrary.com/SHE+LEFT+OUR+SON+A+WRECK.-a0113276380
I feel another looooooonnnnnnggggg letter to be composed to C4 re the MM programme (once I get back from my holiday) I will still be on Tattle though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So far there have been 4 'rape' allegations I think. NOBODY can be that unlucky. It's all utter bollx. I always though she was a compulsive liar. Spouted so many lie's that are totally provable, in the past. I think it's an illness & she just doesn't know reality from fantasy. Shame the courts don't pick up on the fabrication & utter drivel that comes out of her foghorn mouth. Liars do need good memories & she's certainly coming unstuck with them now. All her stories, from being molested/raped vary vastly. Including the S.Africa one. What do her family think when they read the next loads of shite, knowing it's all made up? Shows none of them have any scruples or decency. She even lie's about Harvey & AFP. Must be just the cash everyone is interested in.
Its all about the money Willow 😡

I think she has finally got the OF working well for her. The dumb stories in the Mail and Sun are disappearing. And she is probably taking advice from a PR who is clued in how social media works. For the past two years Price has reverted to the past to make cash. Old holiday haunts, comedy boobs and a walking foreskin (Carl). While people are reading about her in tabloids, they won’t pay for OF. Stop releasing lies, people flock to OF.
Walking foreskin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Pete claims not to have been told about the rape. I see no reason for him to say he wasn’t told if he was.
She said at the time that 'Pete knows who it was' ... this celeb rape claim was jumping on the bandwagon after Ulrika made her claims - as I remember Ulrika's public claim was shortly before Kipper threw this one into the press

• Angry
Reactions: 19

She had a BBL here but didn’t go big. She must’ve had it dissolved. She’s really thick waisted but that’s peri menopause for you. She looks in pain here!
I almost feel sorry for her.

How can she possibly think this looks good? Her skin is so coarse, the plastic surgery scars are awful, it's a real butchered job.

• Haha
She

How can she possibly think this looks good? Her skin is so coarse, the plastic surgery scars are awful, it's a real butchered job.
She looks so OLD. Oh she isn’t addicted to surgery and doesn’t have BDD. She has completely ruined everything she was privileged to have naturally. Stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Give your head a good slapping and a wobble!
Feel sorry for KFP?
Nobody forced the daft cow to do anything, everything is down to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.