Katie Price #208 Katie shoots OF in moon boots, Cole's wearing shite suits, the gravy train is in cahoots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s good in any hair to be honest as so tightly braided and her hair is quite fine by the looks of things. Poor girl 😓
It looks painful on her fine hair. And there’s blue bits in it. Her mum had the cornrows in the jungle first time around.

Reactions: 11
Just leaves the last question what fool paa friend may have paid something to her id the arrears off and who's still paying or has she ran up another £100,000 of non payment again and the person who paid the last lot can kiss their money goodbye.
I think , before bh put hold on it , someone, perhaps even her , paid some of arrears off. Enough to delay the mortgage company from starting eviction process, and shes made promise to start paying. Then BH come In and put hold on it. She knows if not enough profit in it BH wont try sell it and she can stay there without any more payments made, she then gets that guy in to strip it, ruin the grounds etc , makes sure it wont sell and she knows she can stay in it as long as BH is ongoing up to nov 22. That's when it will be handed back to Kensington, and I think they will then repossess and shes out on her ear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are right. My little girl had just one braid put in during our family holiday and we’ve had to cut it out :( I’m so glad we didn’t let her have any more.
i let my daughter have the braid with coloured thread around I’m still wondering what happens as it’s showing no sign of leaving!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lol stan your being rather optimistic
ah you meant if she got a smaller normal sized house i was just thinking the mm would cost a fortune to power and heat
also being on meters she pays the highest rate ha ha not a millionaire chav any more
unless she does something dramatic to duck up I'm starting to think she will slowly lose everything bit by bit no one there who is a true friend to bail her out then reality will sink in and she probably or hopefully do a Caroline flack
she definitely doesn't come across as the type that knows how to economise
Skank couldn't economise it has an image to uphold of successful media and business woman as for topping herself it would threaten to do it but is to much of a narcissist to go through with it. 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
The last two "relationships" with milky bar boyson and sink boy both younger and both have had a taste of reality limelight (but until they shacked up with skank nobody knew who they were or what they'd appeared in until the papers told everyone) so both went along with skanks scheming and quest for relevance and publicity £££'s in the hopes it'll make them famous and launch their careers,,milky bar boyson has only just managed to get his foot onto the ladder because he dumped skank and silenced her when she tried to destroy him,, i don't think sink boy will be that lucky because when this sham is over skank will sink him with slapgate and coercive and controlling behaviour.
Maybe... but I'd like to bet that he's got tons of tit on her!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.