Katie Price #208 Katie shoots OF in moon boots, Cole's wearing shite suits, the gravy train is in cahoots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She had a BBL here but didn’t go big. She must’ve had it dissolved. She’s really thick waisted but that’s peri menopause for you. She looks in pain here!
What fantastically cruel photos......did she owe backgrid money?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gary Bolingbroke, I've tried to re-order the Wiki of her men...!

SB replying to a couple of people on his IG
this is an interview with Gary himself ... interesting read ... she was 17 when they met (he was waaay too old for her at 27, but, I digress) ... he says he was her 'first lover' ... so, the guy she 'lived with in a car at 15' is just another made up Kipper story ...

Katie Price first lover: Jordan left me broken like Alex Reid - Mirror Online

Carol posting crap shirts for a 'paid partnership on Instasham and a video of 'little boy dancing' that is actually a video of the woman next to the little boy jiggling her big boobs around in a pink bikini top ... the kind of things teenage boys post and think they are being clever ... or a man in the closet trying to appear straight ... like CAROL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
this is an interview with Gary himself ... interesting read ... she was 17 when they met (he was waaay too old for her at 27, but, I digress) ... he says he was her 'first lover' ... so, the guy she 'lived with in a car at 15' is just another made up Kipper story ...

Katie Price first lover: Jordan left me broken like Alex Reid - Mirror Online
WOW Teddy Sheringham had really really low standards. KFP & Danielle bucket crutch Lloyd amongst his bed mates! Must have been 'sharing' around some STD's.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
KP was good opportunist I’ll give her that. Like your typical narc they are prepared to go to extreme lengths. In the early years she was actually pretty popular but again in typical narc style she threw it all away.

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if posting this photo is allowed? Report it if so. But I had to Google this myself, and you’re right they are teeny in comparison to her boobs!
What I don't understand is why, when these pictures are freely available, she expects OF subscribers to pay for old, clothed shots? I'd love to know what goes on in her head but I suspect not a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What I don't understand is why, when these pictures are freely available, she expects OF subscribers to pay for old, clothed shots? I'd love to know what goes on in her head but I suspect not a lot!
Kippers entire game plan is rinse & repeat ... there is nothing new, just the same things over & over ... she is incapable of moving with the times or changing the plan ... she is the perfect example of a one trick pony

Reactions: 19
The explanation of post operative nipple/areolar complex necrosis is a multi-factorial one.
There are many factors that can cause this issue, or combination of them.
1. Surgical technique - removing too much inferior skin causing a 'too' tight vertical closure, leading to decreased arterial (oxygenated blood) to the area.
Another technique issue is removal of too much of the pedicle.
2. Medical issues - Hypertension, diabetes (small arterial disease), collagen disorders, blood & bleeding disorders, pulmonary disorders.
3. Environmental issues - Smoking, vitamin use, aspirin use.
4. Post operative issues - dirty recovery area, second hand smoke reasons, poor post operative care. Infections & hematomas causing decreased blood flow to area.
Prevention is a the key.
A good medical history, good surgical technique and preparation. excellent follow up care can help alleviate the risks of necrosis of the N/A complex. Hope this was not too in detail.

• Wow
Gary Bolingbroke, I've tried to re-order the Wiki of her men...!

SB replying to a couple of people on his IG
Yeah and he blocked me! Only asked to see the unfiltered pic of him posing. He's a major ballbag

• Haha
  • Wow
KP was good opportunist I’ll give her that. Like your typical narc they are prepared to go to extreme lengths. In the early years she was actually pretty popular but again in typical narc style she threw it all away.

These 2 articles are very interesting. Especially DM one, and comments from Warren!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

These 2 articles are very interesting. Especially DM one, and comments from Warren!
'subjected her to a brutal sex attack' So a brutal attack, but wouldn't report it. So why bother mentioning it....attention. The police must have been involved in so many of her relationships one way or another.

Reactions: 23

Won't name her rapist - because he doesn't exist, and 2 - relieved police wouldn't pursue it as she knew she was chatting out the hole in her inflated arse..
And raped again in SA by 6 gunmen 🤦‍♀️

Wow, how could 1 person be so unlucky 🙄 duck OFF YOU LYING twit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’ve reported the last thread as still open @Stapleyourtongue

Recap:
Smoke and mirrors? Um, don’t you mean filters and fillers? You twit!
They went out, out. Capitalising on poor Harvey again. SB wore a suit and looked like a twit, she wore her moon boots cos of her ‘poorly trotters’ and looked like a twit.
He’s obvs bought himself a new pair of sunglasses and still looks like a twit.
She continues to live in la la land, unable to remember her lies. Unfortunately for her, us krusties have good memories and know how to use Google! Ha ha ha!

I posted this on the last thread. Are these the missing nipples?
And we keep the receipts. There's no hiding anything with us Tattlers 😂🤣

• Haha
Won't name her rapist - because he doesn't exist, and 2 - relieved police wouldn't pursue it as she knew she was chatting out the hole in her inflated arse..
And raped again in SA by 6 gunmen 🤦‍♀️

Wow, how could 1 person be so unlucky 🙄 duck OFF YOU LYING twit
So far there have been 4 'rape' allegations I think. NOBODY can be that unlucky. It's all utter bollx. I always though she was a compulsive liar. Spouted so many lie's that are totally provable, in the past. I think it's an illness & she just doesn't know reality from fantasy. Shame the courts don't pick up on the fabrication & utter drivel that comes out of her foghorn mouth. Liars do need good memories & she's certainly coming unstuck with them now. All her stories, from being molested/raped vary vastly. Including the S.Africa one. What do her family think when they read the next loads of shite, knowing it's all made up? Shows none of them have any scruples or decency. She even lie's about Harvey & AFP. Must be just the cash everyone is interested in.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So far there have been 4 'rape' allegations I think. NOBODY can be that unlucky. It's all utter bollx. I always though she was a compulsive liar. Spouted so many lie's that are totally provable, in the past. I think it's an illness & she just doesn't know reality from fantasy. Shame the courts don't pick up on the fabrication & utter drivel that comes out of her foghorn mouth. Liars do need good memories & she's certainly coming unstuck with them now. All her stories, from being molested/raped vary vastly. Including the S.Africa one. What do her family think when they read the next loads of shite, knowing it's all made up? Shows none of them have any scruples or decency. She even lie's about Harvey & AFP. Must be just the cash everyone is interested in.
Maybe claims rape after her clients didn't pay for services rendered,,and according to Drury no one would pay for a 1/10 as for skanks clan Amy was chief enabler for many years Sophie was quiet until she got her foot in the door with TV/papers and mags now Sophie the source is taking over as chief enabler,,the whole clan are up to their grubby money hungry fingers in all skanks lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she has finally got the OF working well for her. The dumb stories in the Mail and Sun are disappearing. And she is probably taking advice from a PR who is clued in how social media works. For the past two years Price has reverted to the past to make cash. Old holiday haunts, comedy boobs and a walking foreskin (Carl). While people are reading about her in tabloids, they won’t pay for OF. Stop releasing lies, people flock to OF.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.