Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I used to follow her avidly. Not because I liked her or anything you understand 🤪🤪 just because she had such a shitshow of a life, even although I knew it was all manufactured.
Then one day, I must have had an epiphany and thought, fuck this, why am I even getting myself stressed out about this waste of skin? And I really was that invested in her that she was actually raising my blood pressure.

So I haven’t read a word about her in months. And you know what, unless you are actually seeking any news about her, she doesn’t exist.
Whatever following she ever had, whatever the Sun’s (or any of the other press) main stories about her used to be, whatever crap she comes out with never, ever makes it to the mainstream any more.
The majority of under twenty five’s don’t know or care who she is, the majority of over twenty five’s don’t care about her or her ‘crazy life
She’s finished, done, she’s over and out.
Take it from one who has stepped away from her whole debacle and rest easy.
She was thrown out of last chance saloon quite a while ago and is now lying in the gutter with all the much younger, fresher revellers stepping over her in disgust.
If I didn’t dip in and out of this thread occasionally I would never hear a word about her.
So take heart. The lying, manipulative drug addled skank is finished no matter how much channel four or five or six up to channel two thousand is trying to up their ratings.
Very few people give a fuck.
Great, isn’t it? 😂😂😂

(Plus, I’m having a sleepless night, hence this essay)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Barely any nips left 😬
hahaha that photo, i looked at the nips then noticed the manly waist on her then nearly got poked in the eye by boysons bulge :ROFLMAO: she nearly naked and the sight of her, hasnt excited him enough to have to cover up,he must have 5 pairs of socks down there:ROFLMAO::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DC16

VIP Member
She

She looks so OLD. Oh she isn’t addicted to surgery and doesn’t have BDD. She has completely ruined everything she was privileged to have naturally. Stupid.
Doesn't have a drink problem :rolleyes:
Doesn't have a drug problem :rolleyes:
Not addicted to surgery :rolleyes:
Not had many men :rolleyes:
Doesn't have a spending problem :rolleyes:
Constantly getting and getting rid of animals :mad:
Hates people selling stories on her (yet has wrote how many autobiographies) :rolleyes:
Her life isn't about revenge :rolleyes:
Don't believe what you read in the media :rolleyes:
Nothing is her fault, it's everyone else that causes all her traumas :rolleyes:

Rinse and repeat on a constant cycle.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Aaah, I know who Kakky's messy, bedraggled hairdo reminded me of...

oldbag.JPG
960x0.jpg
limahl.jpg

Limahl is much better looking than it as well! 😺😺

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SiameseDream

Barely any nips left 😬
Why has he stuffed something down his trunks? So staged!
So she was happy to have the pin prick nipples on display then but not on OF? She’s such a show off surely if they were decent-or indeed present at all-she would monetise this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I have never seen such awfully blended extensions 🤣
Jeez look how short her real hair is. She's an utter mess. Hair looks like string. How the mighty has fallen. Terrible extensions. To think she used to fly to LA & pay thousands for hair. Trouble is, it looks like she's got mange without extensions & all the bald bits, so it will be hard for a professional hair dresser to put extension in. She has to have clip in hair pieces too, to hid where extension can't be attached. . She really is a mutilated mess in all ways, what with the bad face surgery, boob jobs & scars all over her body. HOW can any real decent man fancy that?

• Haha
  • Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
Glad your still about. Hope life improves soon cos we enjoy your input on here. I'm sure I speak for everyone. X
For once, much to my surprise, it's batshit in a good way! All my dreams have come true recently! Contributions and controversy incoming, I'm back with a vengeance 🤣 thanks again lovely, means a lot ❤

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1600157

No ring again. Must be in the pawn shop :ROFLMAO:
Bless her must be knackered after looking after 5 kids getting breakfast ready and doing the school run, then off to do the shopping back home to tidy up put a wash on do the ironing take dogs for a walk then having to start work on her highly successful business ventures start the kids 3 course dinner before dashing out to pick the kids up from school helping them with their homework and that's all before 5pm then it's bath time time for the kids uniforms out and ready for the morning, bit of quality time watching TV with the kids before tucking them in bed take dogs for another walk before finally having 5 mins to relax with a coffee. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow

Venom

VIP Member
Is this the same scum who stabs himself in the stomach for attention and various other pathetic acts :mad:
well suited they both are :mad:
wow it's other peoples fault he did this in other posts he even blames Tattle :p
wonder if cripple feet will start blaming tattle for her shit show of a life:p

View attachment 1600491
that's him, he's an absolute scumbag, racist, homophobic, held a knife to his mums throat, tried to strangle his dad, threatens suicide all the time, shit himself in a bush, always on the beg for money. I could go and on

• Angry
  • Wow

Gem74

VIP Member
I’ve reported the last thread as still open @Stapleyourtongue

Recap:
Smoke and mirrors? Um, don’t you mean filters and fillers? You twat!
They went out, out. Capitalising on poor Harvey again. SB wore a suit and looked like a twat, she wore her moon boots cos of her ‘poorly trotters’ and looked like a twat.
He’s obvs bought himself a new pair of sunglasses and still looks like a twat.
She continues to live in la la land, unable to remember her lies. Unfortunately for her, us krusties have good memories and know how to use Google! Ha ha ha!

I posted this on the last thread. Are these the missing nipples?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

tracey3871

VIP Member
Sorry to derail - I cant stop laughing at this ... Giant Gemma Collins and her imaginary 3 stone weightloss ... caught in the wild without a filter or an overhead shot :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Its the lies & filters that makes these people such a laughing stock ... the absolute state of her, she looks like a blancmange :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1663940018915.png

• Haha
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’m not sure if posting this photo is allowed? Report it if so. But I had to Google this myself, and you’re right they are teeny in comparison to her boobs!
That's a very old picture, before her breasts got the numerous infections. Her nipples have been taken off & repositioned many times and I am sure at least 1 nipple has gone completely. She may have had some sort of reconstruction, like they do for poor ladies who have reconstruction following breast cancer. Clearly she does not want to show her breasts on OF's anymore. She always loved showing off her tits. The scarring must be hideous anyway. Bit like CSI crime scene, when they mess about with pigs carcass to recreate a murder scenario.

• Haha
  • Sick

Angelic37

VIP Member
@bargainhunt99 you're a pure sweetie asking after me ❤ I'm still here, lurking mostly, real life has gone batshit bananas recently and my Krustying has suffered 😭 Loving all the posts and shenanigans ☺ x

• Heart
  • Sad