Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y
Yeah DC, reminds me of that Tom cruise film , Edge of Tomorrow, Live Die, Repeat, Where he dies every day , comes back the next day and learns , Trouble is She never Fucking learns

Reactions: 20
It's all bull and we know it
you DC have called her out countless time as well as others with hard proof actually better proof than her so called truth
we can prove her constant lies and contradictions from her own words and stories
she has never proved anything to convince us that she is truly genuine only a user and attention seeking liar
always the victim never the perpetrator
she openly abuses people and causes upset and when caught and proven guilty in court still does not have any morals to apologize
why no one else sees this apart from people on this site we shall never know

Reactions: 29
That sounds a bit like my mum who didn't want to go to a seniors club as it was all' old people there', she was 88 at the time!
My dad used to say after every price increase “It’s the poor old people I feel sorry for.” He was 78

Reactions: 28
I’m just sick of seeing her popping up everywhere as if everything is just tickety boo. As for him, what a nasty low life wrongun he looks. Does he actually behave like a celeb at these dos? I’d love to hear some feedback. They both look terrible.

Reactions: 28
Raging.I am jellus.Did you check that his throw wasn’t covering eleventy five bottles of Smirnoff and a pregnancy testing kit?

Reactions: 24
Marlene and Aubrey Boyce - howling too accurate!

An ex friend of mine had BPD (and I think was a narcissist, hence the ex friend) admitted he loved/needed attention so much he didn’t care if it was good or bad. Sounds like KP in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Absolute state of them. It makes me howl that she wears those boots purely for attention, how desperate do you have to be. It makes me cringe.
Why oh why did she wear the moon-boots to such a posh event??
Oh yeah - to make it all about me me me and guarantee some headlices.
She could easily have worn some comfy shoes for the staged pics (bling 'em up with glitter etc)
And ... one of the close up photos in the papers show she has a white square where her nipple should be!

Who stole his socks?
The same carjackers who stole her dyamunds and nipples maybe?

Reactions: 26
What's the bet that she's blown her nose on the lining of her coat

Reactions: 14
She wore a fucking bandage on her head last time, so moon boots is a step up!

Reactions: 24
I think Fartwank in that suit is the closest I’ve ever seen him to looking like an actual car dealer. Except it’s a comedy one from the 80’s selling ‘cut and shut ‘bangers rather than the ‘prestige motors’ type he professes to be.

Reactions: 26
She can count them on one hand, apparently.
= 100
= 200
= 300
= 400
= 500
Thank fuck she's got two hands and feet then, and five sets on her children.
If she kept count on a calculator it would be easier, but the buttons would be worn out.

Reactions: 21
Ooer, @MoistPlinth you really must cut down on the old cheese on toast before bedtime!

Reactions: 18
Wasting more money she doesn't have on shit she doesn't need or won't eat
I'm guessing they were surrounded by adoring fans wanting pics & autographs

Reactions: 18
Is it a pattern now that's emerging? She wore the head bandage at one awards show and recently the boots have had a couple of outings. As you say they wouldn't offer any benefit, from what I know when you've had pins and metal supports in surgery they hold the bones up, no need for braces or supports on the outside, I was told that after surgery and your muscles need to build strength again. Could it be that her cosmetic surgeries are no longer getting her enough attention and she feels the need to add some sort of medical equipment to her look to compensate now? Sounds ridiculous but then again, she is. I wonder what's next, being wheeled in on a full hospital bed or with a drip?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.