Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Belfield is a homophobic misogynist.

I suspect quite a few were sucked in to the 'he hates kp therefore he's ace' thing, and were blinded to what kind of person he really is. His posts were filled with bigotry (and it's well known around here what he's like, none of it good).

Just my opinion obviously, but it's all there in his posts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Upon realising the error, GPS tracking reveals she went straight to the correct address. Our driver remained on public roads and had no access to Ms. Price's land.

"Our driver holds a clean, valid EU driving license and maintains she did not hit an animal. She has voluntarily contacted the police but has been told no criminal charges are pending. We want to understand what happened and have asked Ms Price to share the CCTV to help our investigation."

They added: "Unfortunately, despite repeatedly requesting, we’re still unable to get a crime reference number or sight of the CCTV Katie mentioned, to help our investigation."

The last paragraph, very telling. The Bankruptcy court is still waiting for proof of Crime reference numbers for her 'stolen' jewellery etc.
That's the one DC said in the article Kieran was at home alone with the kids and nobody had visited and unless the pizza driver had the passcode to the security gates or he let them in which he said he didn't order pizza the only person to drive up to the MM was skank probably pissed and drugged up from her night out.

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Another belter from KP. Discussing the royal family she claims that Princess Anne invited her to Buckingham Palace for afternoon tea. She tells how she wants to discuss horses with KP. Wonder if she was trying to get a discount for all the lovely merchandise on KP Equestrian, or maybe not
I can just see Anne wearing those jodphurs with the horseshoes on the arse and a punk hoodie emblazoned with KP Ekwestryan. Her horse will also be sporting a damned fine pink rug with matching pink dressings................................

What's that I hear? Ah its Prince Philip turning in his grave............

• Haha
  • Heart

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
I have an odd recollection of an old ex schoolfriend of skanky coming out and saying the incident in the park was actually her story (and it wasn't a r*pe). And that the lovely friend that was skanky, used and embellished the story as her own. Does anyone else recall this?

• Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
“Abide wiv me, Woo Hoo”
Come on ... everything is about herself ... me myself & I ...
it will have to be 'Amazing Kipper'

Amazing ME how sweet I sound
A lovely Kipper like me
I once was traumatized, but now I'm fine
Was lying but you didnt see

'Twas ME that faked and lied lied lied
My trauma was all about me
How precious did this Kipper appear
The hour I was believed

Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come
My drama has brought me safe thus far
And Kipper will lead you home

Well I've been here ten thousand years
Bright, shining as the sun
With loads more days to sing my own praise
Than when I first begun

Amazing ME how sweet I sound
A lovely Kipper like me
I once was traumatized, but now I'm fine
Was lying but you didnt see

• Haha
  • Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
On the miscarriage/ abortion topic , this is from her first book. The first BF at 15, who she made wait 5 mths to sleep with, 3 mths before she kissed him another 2 mths till sex hahhahaha. In true KP fashion she actually contradicts that in another article and says a month .Strangely his mum never liked her, threatened to throw battery acid in her face within a month of knowing her . If she had a miscarriage why did PP need get money off him for an op, liar ,liar springs to mind
'I'm a very loyal woman' wahaaahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
funny all your men have 'small willies' has it never occurred to her that it's her with a minge like a dustbin lid..

Always the victim 🙄

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
In answer to the i don't often wear suits but when i do quote haha
i quote you still look shit and filtered
why filter and post crap pictures when the lame paps have allready posted unfiltered pictures of the same
i've seen a scarecrow carry a hessian sack better than you do a suit
and the lame boots out again how come someone who is in chronic pain would not wear the boots constantly and rest when possible
she surly does pick and choose when she is in pain and the boots need to make an appearance
one day something will happen that is not self inflicted or false and she will truly know what real disability and pain is and i can't wait as it will be payback for the mockery she makes of genuine ill and disabled people with her fake illnesses and disabilities :mad: :mad:

ECAEAAB4-EE07-43AA-AC30-5C04AB9231D4.png

• Haha
  • Sick

tomkat1

Chatty Member
This Q&A did make me laugh.
Anyone ever find any pictures of her with a bandage round her finger after having the cancer cut out. 2002. 🤔 index finger left hand. (She said in another interview she couldn’t have a biopsy done until Harvey was born, anyone know if this would be correct?)
Absolutely no reason not to get a biopsy if cancer is suspected on your finger!!! How ridiculous.
- (I’m a nurse)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

kirajodie

VIP Member
On the miscarriage/ abortion topic , this is from her first book. The first BF at 15, who she made wait 5 mths to sleep with, 3 mths before she kissed him another 2 mths till sex hahhahaha. In true KP fashion she actually contradicts that in another article and says a month .Strangely his mum never liked her, threatened to throw battery acid in her face within a month of knowing her . If she had a miscarriage why did PP need get money off him for an op, liar ,liar springs to mind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Now I thought Journalism was getting The Troof out there?
If they want to tell lies for a living then they ought to write FICTION instead

Thats her opening gambit for the Bankruptcy Hearing :)
Problem is most younger people read papers/get news online now and it's all about clicks and driving traffic to the site for advertising revenue. Journalists being encouraged to write stuff that gets clicks rather than proper journalism. Sadly the stuff that gets most clicks is usually garbage about celebs or love Island. Hence you get about 60 articles about that and very little real news. Although I'm sure an article detailing all KP's misdeeds would be interesting reading to a lot of people. Probably need one journalist to write a really good exposé and then others would follow suit if it proved popular. Sadly I feel the KP lot just feed them tripe and they can't be bothered actually doing any research.

• Sad