Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Just the odd barrel at the weekend.
I’m really worried about that kitten. Blade, Sid, 3 other small dogs, (Hagrid if it’s still around)
I am the same. Her children are largely safe from her damaging clutches. I am here still because I care about her ‘pets’…. ‘Accessories’ 😡 Also justice for you and her other creditors DC. I couldn’t give a rat’s arse about Kipper, her fame gobbling cretinous boyfriend, or her enabling gravy train, moral avoiding family 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Just caught up on the last few threads so apologies for taking the conversation back a bit - but I think you’ll find this quite interesting.

The talk about the moon boots and the head bandage for attention got me thinking.
You lot do make me think a lot , part of what I enjoy about being on here .
Anyway I googled Munchausens and Narcissism - apparently and unsurprisingly there is a link .
I screenshotted a couple of the pertinent bits .
Halfway down the second screenshot about the “ constant dramatic events” is of particular interest !
This was my family member 100%. The Munchausens is an eye opener as she wasn't diagnosed with that, it wasn't considered but I'm sure she had it. Any medical issue was hugely dramatic and she used it as a way of getting more attention and sympathy. She took my disabled son out and purposely crashed his side of the car knowing he wasn't wearing a seatbelt, she'd told him to undo it. She then acted like she'd saved him from being seriously injured. They are really disgusting people.

This is one article...
I don't believe a word she says

She’s in & out of The Priory so much I’m surprised they haven’t named a wing in the place after her !

She can’t be properly engaging in any of the Priory help or self-help programs. Just somewhere to crash for a bit while she rides out her latest shit storm then vola she’s all good and once again rinse repeat back she goes back again. Just hope they get their money upfront !
So according to her she's suffered all these miscarriages, miscarriages that all seem to occur after skankys shit hits the fan. By her reckoning she'd have been taking drugs during pregnancies..
Now she's going through menopause she's having to make up different health issues. Sick, disturbed and a dirty cunt

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
Real Carol Vs filtered Carol ... This is why you aren't a model matey ... Kipper was NEVER Really a model ... Only the glamour variety, in her case an average looking girl who flashed her tits ... And she is long past her sell by date pal

Attachments

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Ugh, the lousy skum is promoting it again grr
These moronic "fans" keep saying the same thing though;
How about us non-fans all saying The Same Thing?
ie
She's a fucking lying whore-bag POS that we hate, nobody believes a damned word of her bullshit seeing as it changes with every subsequent outing. In other words go away skanky, you are yesterday's old lies/news, irrelevant and foul!!

Im finding this story more and more intriguing🤔
She's nothing but a slag so narrowing down the contenders to three is pretty good for skanky.

• Haha
  • Angry

kirajodie

VIP Member
Oh, yeah, I keep thinking it was 1979!

This story re Jett is a bit of a contradiction too between the 2 interviews:
No way was he 8wks early. Think that's why they went to France, she could hide it much easier over there. If he was full term on aug 12 he was conceived approx 18th nov previous year. If he was 8wks early that means she was only cpl days pregnant when she married kh , when infact you could see she was pregnant

Reactions: 26

Rubylips

VIP Member
As someone who currently is wearing one of those boots for a broken ankle I can tell you now they are NOT comfortable! I really don't understand why she is wearing them, they are for protection following surgery or broken bones. If her feet 'hurt' these will not help that! A sensible pair of flat shoes would be far better. I take mine off whenever I get the chance and only wear it when I have to. My foot actually swells up more after I have been wearing it. I am also following my doctor's instructions to the letter regarding staying off my foot etc as I want to heal as soon as possible. Maybe if she had followed her doctors instructions she wouldn't now be in 'so much pain'. And if she was in pain no way would she have been able to walk around Chessington like she did a few weeks ago with the boots on!
She is clueless she bought these for sympathy impact pictures nothing more and because they are cheap
braces to help pain and corrective surgery can be easily a grand for one
as you said these are to protect after injury they offer no orthopaedic help
no doctor or orthotics department would have given these or told her to wear them to help with her ankles especially wearing 2 at a time with no walking sticks or crutches
she can't even fake being disabled right :mad:
wait a minute she isn't disabled she had an injury and fully recovered
might have slight pain sometimes in bad weather but self inflicted pain because of wearing stupid shoes does not gain you sympathy in the real world from real people who do suffer genuinely
sorry price you used Harvey for far to many years for your own gains and that has come to an end
your pathetic attempt to grasp any sympathy for your self inflicted problems has virtually ran out but you just don't want to accept it

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
What's happened to Hagrid, the bald cat? She had 2 of those sphynx cats originally and one died (nothing new there). Then she had the 2 rag doll cats that she supposedly got 'rid' of. And the black & white cat. Where has that gone? Disgusting she's allowed to get any new pets after so many people signed the petition. RSPCA do NOTHING. Plus, she's so often on holiday, who will look after these 'pets'? So many times she's moved & left cats living in stables of the old houses. She's so bloody arrogant. Clearly believes she will keep MM after next bankruptcy, hearing otherwise why would she keep getting more animals? She's a disgusting individual It make's me very very angry & so sad for these poor creatures.
I am so bloody angry about the pets, she picks them up like accessories then dumps them like rubbish and gets more, a pet is supposed to be part of the family. I am worried for any animal that comes into contact with her. I'm very sensitive about animals (my own cat is a nervous rescue cat and he is glued to me, sleeping in bed etc) so feel angry and helpless hearing she has got new pet

• Angry
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Since Pete also said that he received voicemails I suppose that was someone impersonating you then Kipper ??? To the extent that your HUSBAND didnt know that it was not your voice ... she was high / pissed or both when she texted / called and embarrassed when Pete told people, simple as that

Aah yes Mr Riise ... forgot about him ...

'Footballer John Arne Riise was mystery man who had sex with Katie Price like a cordless drill' it's claimed, as she proposes a THREESOME with 17-year-old X Factor stars | Daily Mail Online
Remember that it was Sumwun Ewse who sent the letter to MP's family, likewise Sumwun Ewse hacked her tiktok crap to post those awful videos of Bunny. That sumwun ewse is a very busy cunt dontcha think?

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I think Fartwank in that suit is the closest I’ve ever seen him to looking like an actual car dealer. Except it’s a comedy one from the 80’s selling ‘cut and shut ‘bangers rather than the ‘prestige motors’ type he professes to be.

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Erm..... you'd think she'd sort of realise, wouldn't you...?!!

'In 2010, she released a single called Free to Love Again, which limped in at No.60 in the charts.
And she tried again in 2017, with her single I Got U, but again had very little success.
She admitted at the time she had very little support for her musical dreams - and even her manager did not want her to relaunch her pop career.'

• Haha
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She’s cut PA and Junior out of the photo 😆
Of course she has!
"Isss awll abaaaht Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee innit!"

This Q&A did make me laugh.
Anyone ever find any pictures of her with a bandage round her finger after having the cancer cut out. 2002. 🤔 index finger left hand. (She said in another interview she couldn’t have a biopsy done until Harvey was born, anyone know if this would be correct?)
I can't believe the Grauniad ever entertained skanky and her shit TBH

I don’t know that anyone would want either of them so. That’s them together forever I suppose.
A more deserving "couple" I cannot even imagine! May they endure a lifetime of abject misery together :)

In all honesty I would have cut my ex husband out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
On that note I'll just add that my late mother-in-law snipped my husband's father out of every single photograph she had when he left her, in many cases replacing his face with the heads of people she'd cut out of magazines. OH has some cracking photos of him with his father who looked very much like Errol Flynn or a young Brad Pitt or others with him sitting on the lap of a bloke with no head!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
It,s highly unlikely that she couldn’t have a biopsy done, it would only be a small sample from the wart or whatever it was. Would not need medication, but knowing her it would involve a 12 hour life saving operation.
Or an amputation 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Absolute state of them. 😂😂 It makes me howl that she wears those boots purely for attention, how desperate do you have to be. It makes me cringe.
Why oh why did she wear the moon-boots to such a posh event??
Oh yeah - to make it all about me me me and guarantee some headlices.
She could easily have worn some comfy shoes for the staged pics (bling 'em up with glitter etc)
And ... one of the close up photos in the papers show she has a white square where her nipple should be!

Who stole his socks?
The same carjackers who stole her dyamunds and nipples maybe? :unsure:

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Who writes this absolute shite? Its so wrong it's actually funny.
hahaha "she works with a trainer"..... in 2017, 5 fucking years ago, " shes been a pop icon for years"....... and years and years and fucking years,she dont know when to call it a day, " she rides horses".........well anything with a pulse really, what a crock of shit :ROFLMAO: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Surely when you see yourself has some gorgeous, sexy looking 20 year old, when in fact your seen by the general public has a mishapen middle aged, woman, who has ruined her looks through surgery, and now looks older than your years. When your laughed at and ridiculed on a daily basis. How can you be so deluded to not realise it’s time to retire, and move on.
and frumpy,you forgot frumpy:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mercedes

I never thought I could despise these two any more than I do already but seeing David Beckham waiting in the queue yesterday to see the Queen is so humbling and what do these two muppets do … pictures of the pair of them looking absolutely filthy dirty with Harvey , did they even need to be there at all ? I’m sure Harvey has plenty people to take him .
Absolutely lowest of the low the pair of them. .

• Heart
  • Haha