Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Incredible figure? Really….

Why do the DM continue to spout such shite! 🤦🏻‍♀️

And SB looks delighted to be there. They both look very very awkward together.
Why is SB clutching H under the arm like that as though he can't stand unaided? It looks so weird and awkward. Oh and BTW SB suits with no socks went out of fashion back when they stopped making Miami Vice!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

tracey3871

VIP Member
OTE="265, post: 11757421, member: 97569"]
Slightly off topic.. no more bitching about KP for a while from Alex!

Twunty cunt has done worse than that and still free to love again 😂
[/QUOTE]
Belfield really is a wrong 'un though ... 5yrs 26 weeks is a heavy sentence for stalking so the evidence against him must be serious, Judge has stated he must serve at least half of his time in custody

• Wow

Fish189

VIP Member
The bint did a part marathon for heart and lung foundation but pulled out then spotted hours later at a pup drinking and smoking the fucking hypocrite
the charity are just as pathetic and commented they thanked Katie for her contribution

View attachment 1584968

She’s secretly smoked for year’s! Very hypocritical running the marathon for BLF. Even if it was a couple of hundred yards 🤬. Still using Harvey for clout though

• Angry
Day after SPL not wearing boots at the restaurant, yet photos in the press and there are the boots 🤔

Last year she wore the head bandage, this year the surgical boots. 🙄
#lookatme

View attachment 1584361

She’s on from about 1:11/12
Says to Harvey….”Mummy first” 🙄 at least she didn’t mention her poorly feet.
Anything for attention, she’s like a 12 year old kid, look at me!

• Haha

Ostrichkeeper

I have a feeling that Skanky regrets getting the enormous boob job judging by how everything she wears now is designed to minimise them and she hides them with the extra long manky,ratty,stinky extensions as well.She knows they’re comical.

• Haha

SiameseDream

My experience of narcissists is that they live in the past. Both in that they cling to past glories and hold grudges. They feel aggrieved that their heyday is over - once again, victimhood. Life isn’t fair and they cannot accept this. They find it hard to move on from things.

I remember after Pete she was all “I’m over it”. I wasn’t buying it then and I still don’t. Narcs just can’t be vulnerable and they won’t accept rejection.

She’s a similar age to me and she was a cultural icon in the 00s, a bit like the Kardashians in more recent times. She wasn’t astute enough to sense which way the wind was blowing and absorb societal changes-she still hankers for those days which are long gone.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Think your safe Pom the gruesome twosome just got back from Spain so their stocked up on the white stuff and laundered money,,,and i sent an email to the chief of police in Phuket Thailand regarding their breaking of the morality and decency laws filming content for their OF so if it lands it might have some questions to answer should give you time to run for the hills. 😀😀
That's a relief 😄😄😀🤗❤💕🥰😘 xx

It be great if she ended up in a Thai prison, they wouldn't be soft on her in that country 😀 xx.

Resizer_16636165574201.jpg

On a serious note.. Many Thanks to you and others sending emails to the chief of police there Love Pom ❤💖🥰🤗💕😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

vortex

They only look alike in that pic because of the bloody industrial strength filter!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I think she truly believes she can sing.
She has been pushing this agenda for a long time, but belting out a toon karaoke style does not a singer make.
Unless Rick desperate can luck into some dance tune that catches the public imagination.
At the moment she will say anything for headlines, and frankly, I’m not even interested any more.She has nothing to give.Even my outrage has been over outraged.
I think this is her future.Stupid fake headlines and ( unfortunately), still cropping up on panel shows.I think the days of massive paycheques are over.
I’m ok with her selling tat to the chavs, because by this stage , everyone knows what she is, so it’s a case of buyer beware.The same thing applies to people who ( from now on in), provide goods and services.
i only want her to get only live appearences on tv,i want her to be kept waiting until near the end of the 2 hour shows , i want the dream boys or other like hunks on the program too before she goes on and i want her to be told to arrive 3 hours before the show starts and plied with alcohol, so she is a legless mess, spilling vile,shouting abuse and stripping off and then they can interview her about the rapes

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Never seen this one before 😳
Jessica Callan who part wrote this story was one of the red top 3am girls and her book “wicked whispers” is trashy but great. Loads in it about Jordan (pre Harv), and her offering to leak stories, offering threesomes, and continually spraying perfume up her skirt. Classy!

I’m really worried about that kitten. Blade, Sid, 3 other small dogs, (Hagrid if it’s still around)
Yeah seeing that kitten with her has really unsettled me. I don’t give a shit what she does to herself, but it was her animal cruelty that brought me here 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Leo was the only ex that really told it how it was, and the media actually printed the trurth for once, even with the language issue it describes her perfectly. No need for the Priory, Leo called it 10 years ago, and she's still crying PTSD and MH and the media and her family go along with her absolute shite.

• Haha