Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She jumped, her bazookas shot up in to her face knocking her out and causing the black eyes. Then the rope snapped as it couldn’t hold her manly frame. Or…

She jumped but is too stupid to realise you’re supposed to tie the other end of the rope to something. So ended up knocking herself out as she crashed face first in to the floor. That version would explain some of the plastic surgery required on its fizzog!
Pukey photo of it off IG:sick:

View attachment 1574894

Imagine waking up to this..

View attachment 1574902
the turkey neck,omg, she can use all the filters she wants,she cant stop getting older and filters (other than loads of make up) dont exsist in real life,shes a mess. when is she going to realise her celeb career is well and truly over ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well we scoffed, but a new publication has picked up the Skank….Cover Star 👍🏾

0BA96EA8-7381-419D-BE2C-EFABBBFA7C59.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
While she’s being a complete and utter classless bleep, our beloved Queen who was the absolute epitome of elegance, class, dignity and grace is on her way back to London. I bet that hasn’t entered her little drug addled pea-brain has it. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It's getting harder and harder to remember that she used to be pretty.
I don't think she was ever pretty just an average looking girl who became a average looking woman
getting your baps out and enlarged does not make you pretty
does cole ever tell her she's pretty

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only sources of income the skank has i can see is Sophie the source flogging stories to the mirror on a daily basis (because the Scums banned her and the rest just lift stories from social media or use the mirrors) skanks OF which is tanking and takes in a grand a month if it's lucky and her market stall flogging it's crapestrian range which going by the butts county spectacular had about 5 customers, so where's the money coming from for 10 holidays this year frequent visits to the nail hair and tanning salon and sink boy doesn't work and flogs wanking videos and pictures for £3.50 so hardly contributing to this lavish lifestyle, let's hope the HMRC or TRUSTEES have found something and stick it to her and her family because that's the only way it will be taken down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think she was ever pretty just an average looking girl who became a average looking woman
I don’t think he says anything remotely complimentary about her anymore. He’s on the FRONTLINE remember and deserves RECOGNITION innit…. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Forgot about this gem, no doubt another bonkers, made up story
Yes, Katie is lying again, the people in the vehicle were press not guards, she actually went over to the vehicle and spoke to them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
he calls her dolly,she thinks its because she looks like a barbie doll, but really its because she reminds him of the only fools and horses episode, of the blow up sex dolls that exploded with gas,....he got a thing for gas it seems :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don,t thinkshe was ever sexy or pretty I think the look she went for was slutty and she certainly achieved that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think he says anything remotely complimentary about her anymore. He’s on the FRONTLINE remember and deserves RECOGNITION innit…. 😅
Cue SB being coerced into another “ bag of heat “ comment.I think he just tells thicko what she wants to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that 'au naturel' mean no filters too 🤔
View attachment 1575423
I pity the poor hairdresser who gets to de-tangle that rat's nest on her bonce, that not to mention how exactly can she do 'natural' when theres the fake hair, her painted on Groucho eyebrows, those eyelashes she scrounged the other day, the blurred nose, the moustache sweeping over the misshapen lips - there is NOTHING natural in any of it skanky!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone actually seen this farce of a cockumentary? I've searched high and low for it and despite someone on this thread saying they've watched it, I cannot find it.

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A quick catch up from yesterday afternoon.... @Pom Bear @okeep you have had me howling with laughter 🤣🤣
@BigBlue2018 I still remember seeing that clip before he quickly deleted it 😡 absolutely vile.

The Mirror are getting all the lies stories now The Scum have dumped her 🤣 Should we all contact The Scum to say well done for dumping her?
The comments on her in The Mirror are gold. Nothing positive from anyone.
Thank you 😊❤💖🤗🥰😘 Love Pom 🥰😘 xx

Pukey photo of it off IG:sick:

View attachment 1574894

Imagine waking up to this..

View attachment 1574902

How big is that jumper loooool 😄😄😄😄😘 xx .

Resizer_16630884256483.jpg

Resizer_16630884180641.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.