Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best ever!!!!! โค๐Ÿ‘โค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx Love Pom ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜€ xx.

Skank can always take over H's summer job he got with Mr PP fencing now H has gone back to residential or get into the tarmac business with Amy doing driveways and potholes on runways maybe the market stall selling her crapestrian range will take off and as dell boy said "this time next year sink boy we'll be millionaires" or she could lay on her back think of England and start flogging her hole to punters. ๐Ÿค”
Loooool or try and work with chandeliers ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16630320449101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1573679
SB is enjoying the pool in the distance
How to cock-up your deluxe 'oliday accomodation's reputation - rent it to the Skanks. No doubt they won't get the refundable deposit back once the owners see the mess they leave behind them

Why on earth is she posing like that?๐Ÿ˜‚
She's pished and cannot get up :)

Blade on holiday tooโ€ฆ.
Yearly top-up of what exactly? Being looked after properly for once? :mad:
The pity is that he'll have to go back to that hideous old ho

The glo project is owned by dominik smales and Sophie Howard (or Scarlett Howard as she is known on OF - https://blog.onlyfans.com/meet-scarlett-howard/)

Dominic Smales biography
Dominic Smales founded Gleam Futures in 2010, long before the word โ€˜influencerโ€™ had entered our lexicon and the term influencer had become part the cultural fabric. Over the next 10 years Dom, as CEO, grew his company into a multimillion-pound market leader, and Gleam pioneered the โ€˜digital firstโ€™ industry becoming synonymous with quality talent who were growing quality brands.
In the last decade, Dom has stewarded a hugely successful team here in the UK and overseas in America and Australia launching global brands, movies, TV shows, podcasts, books, and of course brokering thousands of brand partnerships.
Dom has recently exited the business to pursue new projects, as he considers the next evolution for online talent and entertainment.

So basically older rich bloke and older model/presenter trying to tell the cool kids how to get those sweet subscription dollars
Sounds like one bleeping great SCAM to me! No wonder skanky wants onboard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Every time I hear that they are following someone, I assume theyโ€™re looking something for nothing.
Is the website www.freebiealsatians.lol
I truly hope another dog is not added to the chaos.I suppose if SB is interested in it it will be looked after. I often think of poor Blade.
Yes you can buy all those things for half the price direct from Natalys themselves! She is just buying it and whacking up the price before reselling it. The big joke when she 'launched' it was that it was 'her' clothing range, as though she had designed it herself and had it manufactured, when all she is doing probably is driving to France once a month to buy what people have ordered, that's why shipping takes 3 weeks! Skanky made a big fuss about 'so proud of Sophie's clothing range' when it's nothing of the sort!
Shipping probably takes 3 weeks because of customs. I don't think you can just drive and pick stuff up from France especially if it's for commercial purposes anymore. Customs charges would be applicable. If it was just the odd bit she could probably sneak it through but not if picking up quite a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bit unsure how it works, just know a mate of mine had to do it (maybe can be done online if itโ€™s a day trip ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ) for a 3 day trip to Spain, heโ€™s in a band, it was just 2 gigs, he was annoyed as said it was a right hassle and cost him ยฃ70. Before Brexit wasnโ€™t an issue.

Just looked up Gov website says this, Skank would be under self employed/freelance work, even if itโ€™s just a day, she says this is work, must need a visa, but as we know she donโ€™t do rules like the rest of usโ€ฆ.

Self-employed and Freelance Workers
To work in Spain as a freelance, it is necessary to apply for a Work Visa at a Spanish consulate or embassy. The work visas are valid for one year but can be renewed if all the conditions are still met. The required documentation includes:

• Proof of sufficient finances to support yourself
  • Proof of relevant skills and experience
  • A business plan (if applicable)
  • Any contracts or commissions from companies
  • Any required licences or registrations (industry or job-specific)
Highly unlikely skank bothered with any of that - she'll just say "It woz a 'oliday................ I's juss sharin me 'oliday foters innit............."

Shipping probably takes 3 weeks because of customs. I don't think you can just drive and pick stuff up from France especially if it's for commercial purposes anymore. Customs charges would be applicable. If it was just the odd bit she could probably sneak it through but not if picking up quite a bit.
Yes it takes WEEKS to get stuff across the Channel now - the new Customs Regs are horrendous! Plus only La Poste does shipping now, gone are the days of courier services doing it for a fraction of the cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Highly unlikely skank bothered with any of that - she'll just say "It woz a 'oliday................ I's juss sharin me 'oliday foters innit............."
We've had engineers go to Spain recently just for a couple of days for work and they've had to have an A1 certificate from HMRC to prove payment of social security here. Weren't allowed on site without it. But as you say she probably just flew as a tourist and hasn't bothered with anything.

Reactions: 25
Iโ€™m such a dinosaur I still havenโ€™t a clue what any of it means!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just another bunch of scamsters - they've landed themselves with an excellent protegรฉ in skanky :)

I remember a you tube prog and she was on a modelling job foe wedding dresses she was told not to look sexy and told them no way and eventually stormed off as she knew best. God help this new company.
Well she's OK with this new job then because SEXY she certainly is not!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems like it's a training course to show her where she's going wrong, would've been cheaper to read Tattle;)
)
Seems like it's a training course to show her where she's going wrong, would've been cheaper to read Tattle;)
What a vile prick he is!! So glad you sent his threats to the police. Sums him up totally hiding behind Kirsy... Wanker that he is.
He then latterly got nasty and threatening with Kirsty after Slapgate I believe.

All this after Kirsty had tried to help Skanky out and took her home for safety. Skankys thanks? Reported her to the police for giving her prescription drugs to calm down her histeria and tried to get her arrested and charged allegedly.

Hence Kirsty told the pair of them to duck off.

They really are, IMHO thoroughly, vindictive, nasty pieces of work who would throw anyone under the bus including each other.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So, I finally watched the 'Trauma and Me' programme last night. What a load of bollocks! It was no different to any of her other tit shows. She reckons she's going to look after herself from now on and do what she wants to do. No change there then! AFP and PP shed a few tears but she was as hard faced as usual. It's all the media's fault of course. I hope they really go for her big time now!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On the subject of blade and him going back for the day for training
Could they refuse to hand him back if they think he is not being looked after probably?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nota single crappy "story" in the Sun about it today either! Yeee Ha!! ๐Ÿค 

On the subject of blade and him going back for the day for training
Could they refuse to hand him back if they think he is not being looked after probably?
If only they would..................................;

• Heart
Reactions: 21
what I don't get is how did she free herself from hanging...wouldn't that be impossible to do by yourself?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธand how did she free herself if she knocked herself out? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
She jumped, her bazookas shot up in to her face knocking her out and causing the black eyes. Then the rope snapped as it couldnโ€™t hold her manly frame. Orโ€ฆ

She jumped but is too stupid to realise youโ€™re supposed to tie the other end of the rope to something. So ended up knocking herself out as she crashed face first in to the floor. That version would explain some of the plastic surgery required on its fizzog!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe it's on steroids, I was on them this year for 7 days, I didn't get ๐ŸŒ face, but I was ravenously hungry 24/7 :)
I get moon face with steroids for Asthma when I have to go on them ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ But, i dont think thats whats happening with Kippers face ... I was looking at a recent video Madonna posted the other day ... she has a huge face now as well ... I think its surgery and fillers that cause this over time - I know Kipper uses the cheapest surgeons, Madonna will have used the most expensive ... the outcome seems to be the same. Years ago the surgery made people look like they were stuck in a wind tunnel ... now it makes your face BIGGER ... Caprice is another one with the big face ...

Bit unsure how it works, just know a mate of mine had to do it (maybe can be done online if itโ€™s a day trip ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ) for a 3 day trip to Spain, heโ€™s in a band, it was just 2 gigs, he was annoyed as said it was a right hassle and cost him ยฃ70. Before Brexit wasnโ€™t an issue.

Just looked up Gov website says this, Skank would be under self employed/freelance work, even if itโ€™s just a day, she says this is work, must need a visa, but as we know she donโ€™t do rules like the rest of usโ€ฆ.

Self-employed and Freelance Workers
To work in Spain as a freelance, it is necessary to apply for a Work Visa at a Spanish consulate or embassy. The work visas are valid for one year but can be renewed if all the conditions are still met. The required documentation includes:

• Proof of sufficient finances to support yourself
  • Proof of relevant skills and experience
  • A business plan (if applicable)
  • Any contracts or commissions from companies
  • Any required licences or registrations (industry or job-specific)
I used to work in Switzerland ... they used to pay us in Sterling and give us a bag of cash to take home on the plane (rues as to how much cash you can carry, its in the thousands though) ... Kipper is probably coming home with payment in cash so there wont be proof she was working ... if she gets caught out she will just lie and say she only said it was work to look successful on SM out one side of her mouth and still claim the expenses as 'work' out of the other saying they stiffed her and she never got paid because there is no money trail

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So, I finally watched the 'Trauma and Me' programme last night. What a load of bollocks! It was no different to any of her other tit shows. She reckons she's going to look after herself from now on and do what she wants to do. No change there then! AFP and PP shed a few tears but she was as hard faced as usual. It's all the media's fault of course. I hope they really go for her big time now!
Where were you able to watch this please? I can't find it on CH4

Reactions: 5
Looks more like severe constipation
You had best ask Stink Boy for a few tips on shifting that little number skanky luv (particularly if he took up that 5k offer LOL)
or she's hiding the latest iPhone and it's a bit of a stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.