Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
252D3165-64D5-4B5F-9631-5ADDFD6A4277.jpeg
C79FA5BF-938A-414A-8E5B-D5F08DBA73EF.jpeg

21048732-7127-457A-9B08-ED8900E0F082.jpeg

Someone asked for picture of AFP swimming.

She has drawn herself with a crown 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

DC16

VIP Member
So, she was unhappy there was no security, yet she carried on filming with Red Quest, 🤷🏻‍♀️ including doing a special in 2020 until she was DROPPED, I bet she wouldn’t of had a problem if they had continued with paying her for filming more series.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

tracey3871

VIP Member
Its a photo gallery for munters who delude themselves into thinking the are both relevant and SEKSI.

Not so happy for the horses that get her company for ten minutes
They are sensitive creatures that don't appreciate that screeching gorgon barging in bellowing at them about
"Fuckin' mess youse mayd in ere innit!. Oi Cole! Fetch yer shitshovel naaaah!""

Its opening for me too. Perhaps those hideous photos of skanky have offended your machine to the degree its had a meltdown?? :)
I was talking to my trainer today ... Horse riding instructor, also my friend ... She is a shit hot rider, better than I will ever be and a fantastic teacher .. I have more experience with handling difficult horses, particularly youngsters ... Anyway, I digress ... The main thing that you can give a horse is routine ... They are very routine creatures, just like people are and rely on this ... My boys are very settled & happy because they are in a routine... I am a huge part of that routine because it's me that handles them most of the time ... My older lad is 26, very secure with a big personality, he mostly ignores Or argues with me... My youngster is only 5, a baby, 2yrs together now & he gallops to the gate when I call him, is bouncy & naughty BUT very happy under saddle truthfully, despite thinking he is Shergar on occasion ... Because he feels safe & secure ... Kippers bullshit about her 'happy place' ... Same as with her children, she has no real conception of what that actually means... I very much doubt her horses gallop to her or show her who they really are ... Because, they don't actually know who she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Make that 4! Just listened to a podcast ''John Bishop In Conversation with Katie Price.

She says (after a lot of stuttering) ''Basically i was raped and that quite a few times as a kid. Family member, photographer, it's all in my books''

So, there was the ''rape'' at 7 in the park. The ''celeb'' (she says later in the podcast that she was 18 when that happened. Although she also said she had asked someone if it WAS rape)

The photographer ''rape'' (which was never mentioned in the book, only that he was a paedophile giving dodgy milkshakes out)

and then a ''family member'' Never heard that one before.

Hopefully this link will work. Around 04.50 where it starts droning if anyone wants a listen.
Katie Price – John Bishop: In Conversation With… – Podcast – Podtail
This!!!!! This shows yet again that’s it’s all about money and attention. On a talk show and she says she’s been raped but then says “it’s all in my books.” Just fuck off. Fuuuuuuuuuck off you rancid botched stinking fetid rank dirty odious arsewipe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Katie Price has never accepted, nor will she ever accept, that the meeting of Peter ANDRE on the jungle show which WAS magical and real is no more. All that intimacy between them. The growing romance, those feeling when they touched, flirted and fell in love. And they did fall in love for real. All of that time spent together. Being filmed, building a family, all of that is GONE, never to return. Peter hit the jackpot with Dr Emily. A beautiful young, educated, compassionate person whose live career was all about being of service to others. Katie has never come to terms with that. And, I suspect she was the one who sabotaged with here desire to follow a career she clearly wasn’t good enough at. She can’t sing. She can’t hold a relationship together in truth and mutual respect. The tabloid heighten the events in her life, which over time become outrageous lies. She lacks the ability, emotionally and intellectually to tell the truth and become a media person people respect. Now, she is worth, she lies for vies. Imperils the metal well being of her kids, asking the public to believe she was raped in front of her children and enrourage.
Peter, Keiron, Claire. Shut her down. Enough us enough.
I've remembered something about when they were in the jungle. Around the time she was leaving she'd made it clear she wasn't interested in Peter or was blanking him. But as soon as her team got hold of her and explained the cash cow opportunity, her attitude towards him softened. It was all about the money and fame for her.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it 🤗

• Wow
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member

The Pete split also got the blame, years ago, that her cancerous tumour COULD return.
Again why would you risk going on sunbeds and pumping your body constantly with 💩 when you have supposedly had a cancer scare 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
Another gem!

She missed out the bit where she was water boarded after she refused to wash before being brutally searched 😂

She can't, community service 😂
so she said no security yet the guy(neil tawse) claims he is a security expert,she claims they had guns but he says they did not,he says nothing about her being raped or even sexually assaulted,why can she never remember what she as all ready said,i read her book ages ago and it claimed she was touched by a guy in a park as a child now it is being reported she is saying she was raped as a child,never been in the priory for drugs yet she said a while ago that peter made her go for drugs and the kids said they would have nothing to do with her if she took them again(so she must have been using)

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
What on earth is the point of going to Spain for one day to shoot an OF session ? These “ fans”, if indeed they exist , are paying to see tits and Fannies .
They are most certainly not looking for a beautiful background setting while they desperately jerk away in their cellar / flat or Mums spare room.
And beautiful models are certainly not required , though bewful modewls are surely most welcome.
There will be a reason ( for reasons) for this “ work “ trip .
Wonder what it could possibly be ? ❄ 💼

He’ll be shooting gay “ content” with him no doubt ….
Chris H no longer filming her OFs, another bites the dust

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She claimed in the Trauma and me crapfest that hashtags Michelle had used on IG triggered her 'mental elf', and were reasons she lashed out.
Thanks for explaining 😀🥰💖❤🤗💕😘 xx.
Pom we gotta have KFP Del boy type pic. 😂
Hope this is fine 😊🥰❤🤗💕😘 xx

Resizer_16629447866441.jpg

HaHa, excellent Pom, was feeling sorry for AFP over the summer, do think she’s actually quite ill now, but she stands by Skank and her lies still, covering for Skank and her many deceits, so while this continues, the family are all fair game in my eyes.

Haven’t seen the MH programme, can’t be bothered with it, think I got the gist of all the lies and hypocrisy contained in the programme, by the feedback from Krusties on here, who have watched it. Appears AFP and her family are still enabling Skank by all accounts. They deserve the piss-takes as they continue to support the Skank’s horrendous behaviour. Yes it’s difficult as a mother, as awful as her daughter is, she’s still her daughter, but she needs to give Skank tough love, and needed to do that a long time ago, but the filthy lucre gravy train was more important.

Anyway a new C4 pilot is potentially in the making, they just won’t stop with the programmes….

View attachment 1571753
Thank you 💕😘 Love Pom 🥰❤💖🤗💕😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It looks off-its-current-face, as per usual and the nylon hair looks triffic too skanky. All that I see in this are the whites of it's lying eyes and dem damned TEEF burning through the dingy orange,pock-marked complexion resembling a bath sponge :) Oh and nikitacharisma OMFG!!!

So you have to go all the way to Spain for a day to take cracking foters like this do you? Jesus fucking christ......................................

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
I bet she pays more for the photo shoots than she makes on OF.
Quick heads up KP. You will still be a pit rat in Spain, flying to another country won’t cure that!!

• Haha

DJB73

She was after Mark was Westlife...she was pestering katona for information on him, he hadn't come out as gay yet and Kerry wouldn't give anything away and tried to discourage KP, then like you said once she saw the interest in the press about her and Pete she was all over him.

Plus she stopped allowing Pete to go workout at a gym as she believed he would cheat while away from her(classic cheaters argument, they believe everyone cheats when away from their partners like cheats do)
She fattened him up so no other female would fancy him
Also she was about to dump Alex Reid then he won CBB & she was all over him again.

• Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Is that a hand grenade or a bee thing on one of the chuckle brother's chest?

Her blisters must be mahoosive if shes had to literally melt her face with such heavy filters
Hand grenade 😀 lol chuckle brother 😄💕❤😘 xx.

One more then back later Love Pom 🥰 X

Is she starring in the Frankenstein films 😀 x

Resizer_16630120074083.jpg

Resizer_16630120000701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart