Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just done a 7 day search on my TV's program guide all channels for Katie price trauma and me and nothing so unless C4 have a change of heart and try to sneak it on somewhere the lies it's told and the backlash it received has worked it won't be on anytime soon.

Reactions: 33
Just googled this guy, always just thought this was on of the police officials, but hes a tourist officer. Why did they attend the scene
Think we should bookmark this as next time she tells it she will have been dragged into the blacked out van, raped by 4 aliens that looked like the smash potato men, then kicked out to die in the desert .

Yeah PP went to the Amber Heard school of crying

Reactions: 23
This!!!!! This shows yet again that’s it’s all about money and attention. On a talk show and she says she’s been raped but then says “it’s all in my books.” Just fuck off. Fuuuuuuuuuck off you rancid botched stinking fetid rank dirty odious arsewipe.

Reactions: 33
i wonder why she dosnt tell of the bloke she lived in a car with when she was 15 ? has she even named him ? what happened to him,how come she dont stalk and make life hell for him?.....any one know ?
Maybe he doesn't exist. Is another figment of her imagination. Made up story for the first autobiography, , got to fill the pages somehow

Reactions: 23
The word 'won' stood out for me. She went to court multiple times and most people would be hugely ashamed and probably go away for a good while if not for good. Instead she thinks she won because there was no custodial and the courts 'lost'. It's the mentality of narcs and sociopaths. The world is only about winners and losers and you trample on people to make sure you don't lose. She is crackers, that's for sure!

Oh and 'Heard'. I'm sure she drew on her bruise and was influenced by Amber Heard, she is more or less admitting it there.

Reactions: 25
I’ve just watched the sick bag lunch she’s a total fruitloop she needs sectioning .. trauma trigger points me me me .. she can’t even talk properly .. one minute it’s therapy every week and then it’s every two weeks .. She’s a complete bullshit merchant

Reactions: 29
Diverting attention from the cause of Harvey's disabilities namely her drinking and drug taking while pregnant.

Reactions: 30
Jings I remember the cancer in the finger story!!! Even then I knew she was a fruit loop!!!

Back then I just thought she was bananas. Now, my views have changed because of the way she treats her kids.

Harvey is wheeled out for sympathy. Her 2 daughters are used as mini mes for a different kind of publicity. And her other 2 sons, she doesn't seem that interested in, until one of them got a record deal!!!

Now, she's selling this story about South Africa where she had 2 of these kids with her. Where these kids not also with her when she fell 100ft and caused permanent damage to her feet, leaving her unable to walk ever again???

Bearing in mind the all the trauma these kids have witnessed, I really hope she's also arranged counselling for them!!!

Reactions: 27
This is my point, when something like a sexual assault or Rape happens to you, You Don't Forget
I was 18, 35 years ago and I remember every detail, The clothes I was wearing, The car they had (was 3 guys who offered myself and friends a lift home, my friends got Home, I didn't) I even Remember some of the cars number plate
Katie your a Lying Hoe, Not only have you insulted undermined and used everyone who has been a victim of domestic violence, Now every person who has been a victim of sexual assault harassment and Rape.
Nothing is beyond spinning to her advantage
What a Tangled web we weave when we lie and deceive.

Reactions: 32
If only our journalists would do the same!
Can this article be sent to all our 'news' outlets in the hope that 1 of them might pursue things further? It's not difficult is it? 5 mins on Google & you can find a million examples of her lies.

She really has lost the plot hasn't she? Although she's had very little plot left for some time now. Her narcissistic brain must be frazzled with years of prescribed & unprescribed meds, all washed down with alcohol.

Reactions: 25
This is the body language guy we were referring to in the last thread where we said we’d love him to analyse her behaviour…

I suspect this is the approach the ex’s (PA/KH) take which works as she is always trying to get a reaction.

However, one day I would just love them all to come back all guns blazing. I suspect a hell of a lot more goes on behind the scenes that we aren’t privy to. The press are even starting to question it all!

I just feel sorry for her kids

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.