Katie Price #200 200 threads and she’s still not done, same old same old since thread number #1 woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that message from ppfencing in the mail article. I think Skank has been banned from using social media. And she is probably blocked from some of the kids accounts. Or why use a third party to post a message like that? She doesn’t even seem to understand this is her daughters time in the sun now, not hers, she is trying to piggyback off the attention Princess is getting from that lovely photograph.
I wonder if this social media hiatus is court ordered, family court ordered, or some plan to get mainstream again and earring once Sink Boy is dispensed with?
I really doubt there is any court ordered social media ban, using someone else's account is still posting on social media, so she would be up in front of them again.

Reactions: 21
I really doubt there is any court ordered social media ban, using someone else's account is still posting on social media, so she would be up in front of them again.
Exactly they can't even keep a convicted paedophile off the internet so what grounds would they have to stop skank
it will be killing her but there will be a reason for it all games as usual
it's nothing to do with community service or her latest court conditions as if it were it would have been reported in her court hearing sentencing
all i could think of is that either something else has happened we don't know of yet and she playing the system and been advised to stay off social media as it will look good in reports but that's just me grasping at straws
just get ready to be greatly underwhelmed as usual when we eventually find out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly they can't even keep a convicted paedophile off the internet so what grounds would they have to stop skank
it will be killing her but there will be a reason for it all games as usual
it's nothing to do with community service or her latest court conditions as if it were it would have been reported in her court hearing sentencing
all i could think of is that either something else has happened we don't know of yet and she playing the system and been advised to stay off social media as it will look good in reports but that's just me grasping at straws
just get ready to be greatly underwhelmed as usual when we find out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
...and why did she cancel all those remaining plasterclasses only a few days before she came off social media. That's never been explained.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
...and why did she cancel all those remaining plasterclasses only a few days before she came off social media. That's never been explained.
Another mystery
could have been a mega flop and ended up costing all involved money
was fun fern and the rest fed up realising they were not making the sort of high amounts of money they thought they would and they were actually doing all the work while skank sits on her arse
did fun fern realise being on the road with skank was not the high life she thought it would be
things are far different from when skank actually had a decent management team and she could demand things on a whim
the diva show is well and truly over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if they are getting ready to go off on holiday again, both Pete and Kieran have taken the kids away…

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It always boils my blood when people say "oh whatever you think of skanky, she's a good mum.. especially to Harvey" 🀬🀬🀬
I guess the equivalent to that is my opinion of random celebs like Pamela Anderson. I know very little about her, just that she also had breast implants, she has children (I haven't heard anything about her being a good or bad mum) and that she loves animals. She's also been married quite a few times... if someone was to ask me, I would say she seems to like animals...
People probably just skim the papers and believe the headlines.

• Sad
Why, oh why does no one do anything about it if they see her driving? It’s like you are condoning it!
Me again, where I live, if we knew someone was drink driving etc. it would only take a quick phone call or a word here or there to get something done! Sometimes it pays to live in a small community! I know it’s not that easy in larger areas but someone surely sees her driving and it’s your moral jury to report! Not being sticky beak but 1 day she will kill somebody and what will we be saying then!

Reactions: 19
Reality when you pay for a video call on OF from Kipper or Carol ...
Utter catfish, the pair of them.

I'd forgotten about the green tracksuit pictures. She looked absolutely out of control that day, like full on dementia. I wonder what had gone on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if they are getting ready to go off on holiday again, both Pete and Kieran have taken the kids away…
I hope so.The photos are always a laugh.He’ll be be draped over her like a wet chamois to prove they are still a couple.
Although, I would suggest they avoid Thailand.It doesn’t seem to be their happy place☹

• Haha
Can I just say hello & welcome to all the new members here , I’m desperately trying to keep up with the threads so I’ve only just noticed that there’s been a bit of an influx over the past couple of weeks.

Really nice to see & keeping the threads fresh πŸ₯³

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope so.The photos are always a laugh.He’ll be be draped over her like a wet chamois to prove they are still a couple.
Although, I would suggest they avoid Thailand.It doesn’t seem to be their happy place☹
Maybe Goa would be nice for them. Plenty of drugs and parties, burn yourself to a crisp sunbathing on the lovely beaches. Spicey food. Accommodation for all budgets.

Where else do you think might suit them? βœˆβ›±

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Goa would be nice for them. Plenty of drugs and parties, burn yourself to a crisp sunbathing on the lovely beaches. Spicey food. Accommodation for all budgets.

Where else do you think might suit them? βœˆβ›±
Bognor Regis & Bangor

• Haha
Krustie knickers social media blackout probably has something to do with filming for the MM last year when she did the first one she took a break aswell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.