Katie Price #200 200 threads and she’s still not done, same old same old since thread number #1 woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back on there under a very old username think bunny cuddles is getting wise to it though started getting flagged and reported again 😀
Can you clear this up stan for me please..is bunny cuddles someone who just takes the piss and totally clueless or actually a deranged super fan of price or as others have thought it's actually price or someone close to her
i see this cuddles and some other similar named accounts post some right tit and it never seems to be removed
some posts have been similar to that roots crap

Reactions: 15
Can you clear this up stan for me please..is bunny cuddles someone who just takes the piss and totally clueless or actually a deranged super fan of price or as others have thought it's actually price or someone close to her
i see this cuddles and some other similar named accounts post some right tit and it never seems to be removed
some posts have been similar to that roots crap
It's an enigma sometimes it's funny comments sometimes nasty but if you look at the wording all the same no spelling or grammar mistakes, so don't think it's illiterate can't speld it wite klatty,, might be one of her minions when they have a go at her ex's and partners we know she can't do it openly and seems to know some things that aren't public,, then the superfan thing could be, but my guess is someone who the tabroids know because haven't been banned and always seem to flag and get others banned when they print the truth or stick up for other commentators so my guess one of klatties minions or manager/PR people 😀

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It's an enigma sometimes it's funny comments sometimes nasty but if you look at the wording all the same no spelling or grammar mistakes, so don't think it's illiterate can't speld it wite klatty,, might be one of her minions when they have a go at her ex's and partners we know she can't do it openly and seems to know some things that aren't public,, then the superfan thing could be, but my guess is someone who the tabroids know because haven't been banned and always seem to flag and get others banned when they print the truth or stick up for other commentators so my guess one of klatties minions or manager/PR people 😀
Cheers that makes sense

Reactions: 9
They were together yesterday, I was having coffee and she went into a beauty place next to her hairdressers. Carl was outside the whole time pacing on the phone🤣
Real shame you didn't have time for quick covert snap but hey thanks for confirming the porkies .

Cheers that makes sense
Yer my thinking someone close to klatty probably done a deal with the rags,, i'll feed you with stories about ex's and other zlebs and you give my minion a say over the comments and i'll red flag the ones I want removing,, also if you notice has never replied to anyone or commented on any other story apart from price or her ex's. 😀

Reactions: 10
Yer my thinking someone close to klatty probably done a deal with the rags,, i'll feed you with stories about ex's and other zlebs and you give my minion a say over the comments and i'll red flag the ones I want removing,, also if you notice has never replied to anyone or commented on any other story apart from price or her ex's. 😀
Yer they never get into a conversation when someone does get a message posted calling them out :mad:

Reactions: 13
Why would she message princess from PP fencing account.
If she was sending a message to someone why would she not just use another way from her own phone.
Or has someone else changed her password that she can't login to her social media account.
Or has her phone been taken off her like the a 12year old thats misbehaved.
There is no way she can have stayed off SM by doing it herself!
Anyone know if she's started her CS yet??????

Walrus needs loads more lip filler too.
Bet it has a terrible fear of needles🤣🤣
Princess is probably ignoring her or blocked her. It seems like emotional blackmail including the 'mummy and nanny and grandad bit' It's embarrassing for a teenager to have her mum do that in public so she might be tempted to respond to stop the embarrassment. It's hoovering ....and not with white powder this time.

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 16.32.43.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yer they never get into a conversation when someone does get a message posted calling them out :mad:
😀😀😀 I've tried baiting the hook plenty of times replying to it,them,they,he, she, multiple personalities but won't bite just reports me everytime 🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Too many years 20 + to consider her misdemeanours.
Too many men .. friends .. careers .. boyfriends.. husbands ..children.. drugs.. drinking.. sexuaul exploits. Dramas .. controversies.. miscarriages..abortions.. lies.. denials...hahaha
I'm dizzy now...
Let me get off ... 😁
You forgot too many titties of various sizes over the long years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I realise she’s done lads mags and playboy stuff. But I doubt Price is that sexual in real life. I used to work with an older lady, all she did all day long was talk about sex and make rude gestures and grabbed younger men we worked with. This was pre the me too movement. One night her husband gave me a life home, she was in the front seat, she yelled something inappropriate at a young guy and her husband said, it would be nice if you’d do that at home. Meaning, she and he weren’t intimate. It was really embarrassing and she didn’t say a word.
I remember Peter saying on one of their reality shows to her that she didn’t put out anymore,
I think she loves the thrill of the chase. And maybe the first three months, then it’s boring again. But it’s not about sex, it’s about attention and being fed narcissist supply.
I hope she and Carl have spirit up. There’s something negative there.
Totally, her 'sexy image' always has been about drawing people in to use. She doesn't have a real connection to anyone but herself and they soon find that out and then the abuse starts. It's also quite histrionic, the way she was flashing herself with Pete in Africa and in the hotel they were in, even her surgeries and the extreme looks, it's a real pathological need for attention

I just about put up with her always in the news about her crazy life but when I saw the drunken car crash I was appalled. Just luck that she didn't kill some innocent person or child.
I would not trust her to drive again.

I just about put up with her always in the news about her crazy life but when I saw the drunken car crash I was appalled. Just luck that she didn't kill some innocent person or child.
I would not trust her to drive again.
Various people local to her have said she is still seen about driving :mad: I wish someone would film her doing it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Various people local to her have said she is still seen about driving :mad: I wish someone would film her doing it!
My son's job means he's out and about around Horsham at all sorts of odd hours so

1. I've told him to watch out for that bleeping loony when he's on the road &

2. Make sure he gets video footage of it because I can give him a whole list of places to send it to :) (First place is here where we know the journos lurk looking for tips on stories about the scabby old bag, next is that copper who was pissed off at it getting off with the last lot of driving crimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just saw that message from ppfencing in the mail article. I think Skank has been banned from using social media. And she is probably blocked from some of the kids accounts. Or why use a third party to post a message like that? She doesn’t even seem to understand this is her daughters time in the sun now, not hers, she is trying to piggyback off the attention Princess is getting from that lovely photograph.
I wonder if this social media hiatus is court ordered, family court ordered, or some plan to get mainstream again and earring once Sink Boy is dispensed with?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
They did and the scum printed it of her driving in the rain, but it was classed as hearsay by plod 😀 makes you wonder what she's got on the local police and crime commissioner 🐑 photo's of them sheep worrying bah bah 😀

• Angry
  • Haha
They did and the scum printed it of her driving in the rain, but it was classed as hearsay by plod 😀 makes you wonder what she's got on the local police and crime commissioner 🐑 photo's of them sheep worrying bah bah 😀
I wouldn't be surprised. There was an incident a couple of years ago where some snotty old baggage attacked a hunt sab with a whip on one of their vile hunting expeditions - the girl ended up in hospital for a number of days due to the injuries inflicted by this nasty old boot and her whip :(
However, said snotty old baggage effectively got away with assaulting the girl because her Daddy was some ex high-ranking Plod, charges dropped and all sneakily swept under the carpêt which is pretty much how things go with skanky :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't be surprised. There was an incident a couple of years ago where some snotty old baggage attacked a hunt sab with a whip on one of their vile hunting expeditions - the girl ended up in hospital for a number of days due to the injuries inflicted by this nasty old boot and her whip :(
However, said snotty old baggage effectively got away with assaulting the girl because her Daddy was some ex high-ranking Plod, charges dropped and all sneakily swept under the carpêt which is pretty much how things go with skanky :mad:
Same with the pink beast crash 15 minutes before plod see's the pink beast being driven erratically swerving back and forth up the grass verge but don't pull it,,!!! There's no insurance, no mot and she's banned but let it go anyone else at that time of night would be instantly pulled 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.