Katie Price #200 200 threads and she’s still not done, same old same old since thread number #1 woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly they can't even keep a convicted paedophile off the internet so what grounds would they have to stop skank
People do get internet bans for things like that. How well enforced they are is a different issue, but the courts can order it.

Reactions: 9
I tried but he was watching me like a hawk... I got one but he was far away. I was going to wait until she came out but I had to leave!
What you should do is go up to him and make out you are a huge fan, he would LOVE that and be only too happy to pose for a photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Gawd.
Imagine needing your garden tidying, and Skank turns up to do her community service.
I'd make sure my dogs and everyone's on the street had a good tit in it I wouldn't care about the lawn there'd be a big sign "Katie Price is here picking up dog tit bring your dog now" 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really doubt there is any court ordered social media ban, using someone else's account is still posting on social media, so she would be up in front of them again.
But knowing her she would't see it like that would she? In the same way she thought the restraining order meant Michelle couldn't contact her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But knowing her she would't see it like that would she? In the same way she thought the restraining order meant Michelle couldn't contact her.
She's that thick she'd say to the judge "i'm not on social media i'm on Instagram" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm expecting an exclusive tomorrow from the scum and its famous source/insider/friend aka Price "i'm back from my social media break, i've got rid of the hangers on and bad influences in my life the people i thought were friends, i've taken this time to reflect on by behaviour in the past and with the help of my rock the one the love of my life Cole i'm back stronger than ever, i've got big things in the pipeline new ventures so watch for updates the Price is back woo hooo" 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Another mystery
could have been a mega flop and ended up costing all involved money
was fun fern and the rest fed up realising they were not making the sort of high amounts of money they thought they would and they were actually doing all the work while skank sits on her arse
did fun fern realise being on the road with skank was not the high life she thought it would be
things are far different from when skank actually had a decent management team and she could demand things on a whim
the diva show is well and truly over
I've often wondered if the connection to KP financially was proving too much for the likes of jeyda from JYY , perhaps even Fern too. The BH hearings and investigations could be digging about too much in KP's work with plasterclasses and JYY. The profit they were seeing wouldn't be worth the scrutiny

Reactions: 21
People do get internet bans for things like that. How well enforced they are is a different issue, but the courts can order it.
They can but they tend to be in quite serious cases and it would be a whole internet access ban for something like child sex offences, even then a ban like that is likely to be argued against by solicitors as unjust, even for those types of people who have committed the most horrendous crimes. If she was to receive any conditions on internet use at all it would likely to be in regards to contacting certain people and she already has that in a restraining order, so why would they bother? She posted on Instagram the day after court too, so there can't be any general social media order.

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 21.40.04.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Reality when you pay for a video call on OF from Kipper or Carol ...
My fone just switched itself off in disgust 🤭

They can but they tend to be in quite serious cases and it would be a whole internet access ban for something like child sex offences, even then a ban like that is likely to be argued against by solicitors as unjust, even for those types of people who have committed the most horrendous crimes. If she was to receive any conditions on internet use at all it would likely to be in regards to contacting certain people and she already has that in a restraining order, so why would they bother? She posted on Instagram the day after court too, so there can't be any general social media order.

View attachment 1514857
I'm confused. Jobs? Abroad? Getting shat on? If you can't put it on your cv it ain't work 🤨 also, she hasn't worked since she used to be Jordan in 500 bc 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just saw that message from ppfencing in the mail article. I think Skank has been banned from using social media. And she is probably blocked from some of the kids accounts. Or why use a third party to post a message like that? She doesn’t even seem to understand this is her daughters time in the sun now, not hers, she is trying to piggyback off the attention Princess is getting from that lovely photograph.
I wonder if this social media hiatus is court ordered, family court ordered, or some plan to get mainstream again and earring once Sink Boy is dispensed with?
If she has been banned from social media-she is still using it! Doesn’t matter who’s account she is using. She said it’s mummy. So. Admitted it too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.