Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member

Awwww you’re so cute...
Awwww you’re so cute 🙄 is this all she ever says to B&J?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

liar liar

VIP Member
All these do gooder stories have boiled my piss today! 🤬🤬🤬 fed up of seeing her tango’d face on everything 😩
Well done @Facehugger on another great thread title 😘👏👏👏

This woman is having a fucking laugh, her mate from JYY went to Dubai for NYE, her mate Ryan went the same time and he is STILL there, she is following others who went to Dubai. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

After more freebies? 🙄
They've both finally lost it. She's a fucking liar and he's a dickwad. He sells used cars and has dodgy plates coming out his arsehole - his dad would know. He's looking completely stupid boasting about daddy's latest present. I so hate them both.

Lucid30

VIP Member
She has had a taste of being back in the limelight and she will come up with anything to keep portraying herself as Harvey’s protector. If he does not have the capacity to understand trolls, the. How would he be affected by it? She should be ashamed of herself for putting such stories around. I don’t condone trolls, but this sounds a bit far fetched. Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive comes to mind.
I’ve found these two articles online.
One where priceless is “proud” that Harvey’s comment made it on to a Glastonbury flag and the other where she’s laughing when saying harvey “is going to have a shit life” but later in the interview again laughs and says she is joking.
I mean really. She is totally off the plot. 🤔 why is she suddenly appalled about Harvey and the face mask it’s the same picture and who jokes about their son is going to have a shit life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

tacheovale

Funny how she still managed to post on IG an hour ago 🤦‍♀️
He was rushed to GOSH?

If it was urgent, he'd go to his local A&E (which is where??) There's no A&E at Great Ormond Street ffs!!

This is 100% bullshit! She mst have been beside herself, but still posted about her fucking Depop drop??

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Fuck me, the scene in this video, Harvey wearing a tshirt saying 'I don't like loud noises' and the poor lad has got Foghorn Leghorn honking away at 120dB right behind him.
For fuck sake. That video. As usual, screaming in his face. No coat in in this cold weather. Food normal first question 'what sandwich would you like?' Not Skanky 'what cake (family size) would you like?'. Drink she picks up some carbonated high sugar thing, Harvey said 'just water'.

• Angry
  • Sad

Chinchin

Reading the various reports about Harvey being rushed to GOSH makes me question a couple of things!

She reported last year that he was no longer being looked after at GOSH due to him being 18 years old now. I know for a fact that as soon as your child reaches 18 they are transferred to adult care so, even if the doctors know him there, he would no longer be under their care.

Also if a member of my family was suffering an allergic reaction to an injection and that I’ll, I would take them to the nearest A&E not drive up to London with to a hospital that doesn’t have A&E! Plus why the X-rays??

Finally if my child was in hospital/being rushed to hospital the last thing I would do is contact the press/put details on social media. She is obviously so worried that she felt she needed to share the details with the world for support!! 😡

I must remember that the next time I am rushed into ICU, as happens to me occasionally, to get my family to contact the press to them know, as it is obviously the thing to do nowadays!! 😜

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
As mention few times,I remember the old tart from years ago watching her antics etc,remember many years ago I think she must have been 18 or something like that sold her tell all story about well known footie star,can’t remember his bloody name though,he was married at the time..She was such a skanky bitch..
Then seeing out pissed out her face in clubs etc pregnant with Harvey,Remember when he was born and disabilities came to light,i straight away thought ‘that’s your fault Jordan’

gashers

Chatty Member
Not as good as her call to the police on her 'show' when apparently her neighbour spotted the robbers at her MM. 'KP, I want to report burglers breaking into my shithole'. Police 'Can you describe them?' 'Yes one was tall wearing a tracksuit, one was black and a midget and the other was a Mexican'. Bet the police were pissing themselves laughing.
I’m confused again, how has she got access to the mucky mansion I thought it was in the hands of the receivers and has been for a while 🤷‍♀️

liar liar

VIP Member
Common opinion is she has lied about what really happened to Rolo the dog. There was a UTube or Instasham video of KP and Princess talking about Rolo dying. Princess was really fertive and didn't look straight into the camera. A friend who's a psychiatrist said her behaviour and body language clearly displayed she was lying. It was all 'not mums fault/my fault', really defensive and waxing lyrical about how upset they were. So upset they went to a theme park that afternoon and were photographed laughing on the rides.
...and then they went on holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks where KP apparently jumped 18ft/20ft25ft over a wall at a theme park/hotel underground car park - take your pick - whilst drunk/I'd had a few but wasn't drunk/I've been sober for over a year - take your pick. There was blood everywhere apparently although whose we have no idea as KP didn't so much as have a graze on her body or even break a false nail and the feet didn't bleed either. Aye - these are strange times... I wonder if you put her in a church for a month she would bleed from the eye sockets...

• Haha

VIP Member
For fuck sake. That video. As usual, screaming in his face. No coat in in this cold weather. Food normal first question 'what sandwich would you like?' Not Skanky 'what cake (family size) would you like?'. Drink she picks up some carbonated high sugar thing, Harvey said 'just water'.
RED FLAGS! SO MANY RED FLAGS and yet no one is doing fuck all to stop Katie from slowly killing him.

• Sad

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. I also think the post a few days ago, that was put on the mail comments, was linked to her.View attachment 420827
What a disgusting thing to write about a young man who needs routine and a calm environment. Let's hope this person never has a disabled child. Imo Harvey is always neglected when in Katie's care. Those photos of them on holiday together when she's hanging her tits in his face tell you all you need to know about how she treats him 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Katie Price on Loose Women. 'Amazing mum'?????? Nadia Sewala must have had a labothomy or certainly not read any press. Wonky eye is half closed. Wig on again. Keeps looking off right of camera so can assume Cole 'action man eagle eyes' is lurking.

I'm sorry, but before I watch anymore, how has she got the audacity and barefaced cheek to claim she's looked after him on her own? Her mum did, paid by Dwight directly as he didn't trust her to spend the money on Harvey.

Anyway back to 'the show'. She's now looking at other colleges for Harvey so assume she's been told to fuck off by National Star or not got the funding.

Now going on about Harvey may need to be sectioned, mentioned by NS, Pwiceys lizard tongue flicking in and out and looking fertive. She's the one who instagated this situation, now all holier than though. How does she sleep at night?

Now 'autism isn't a mental health'. What the fuck does that mean you illerate idiot?

Now she's saying she's his 'Power of Attorney'. Does that mean she's got her skanky claws on his money?

Linda Robson is now waxing lyrical about what a good mum she is.

Oh god. Gone to a commetical break. She's back on next talking about being disabled!
Knowing her, she would have made sure her power of attorney covers both health and finances. Remember, she knew how much was coming to him when he turned 18! Surely someone should challenge this if she is bankrupt? If she can’t manage her own finances, how can she manage his? She took him on a £10k holiday to Thailand and I bet Harvey paid.

• Angry
  • Wow

Emeline

Chatty Member
Why didn't she post the picture of Harvey getting his jab on Instagram today?
ffs she posts everything else "so proud of my big bear getting his jab yesterday"
Because all this was fucking planned for today-his bad reaction!
Plain EVIL 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Queue the 12 sob stories lined up for the Scum news about poor Pwicey feeling insecure cause of her cheating ex’s... big fat ducking yawn 😴😴😴

Yes, and she needs reporting! She’s sharing private images
Probably got her finger on the speed dial to the Scum as we speak 🙄

Queue the 12 sob stories lined up for the Scum news about poor Pwicey feeling insecure cause of her cheating ex’s... big fat ducking yawn 😴😴😴

Yes, and she needs reporting! She’s sharing private images
Reported on IG!!

Fish189

VIP Member
Where do they get this shit from??

"A source told The Sun : "She's very worried but is trying to remain calm."

A source? A source my fucking hairy arsehole!!!

There's some very specific details there, like a temp of 39.9, some shit about cortisol?

Its her isn't it!!!

She's very worried, but has the piece of mind to call the tabloids about it.

Vile whore.
She’ll be on this Morning on Monday! Mark my words 😡

• Sad