Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilkco

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

liar liar

VIP Member
Very odd that he deleted your comment about him yet left the comment about KP, the love of his life having more cocks than a chicken pen!!!!
View attachment 418721
I am totally horrified at the complete inanity of the comments. They make me want to vomit. That is what they aspire to be? A washed-up, plastic, fuck-ugly, cum bucket who has lost control of her children. 'Natural beauty' - wtf - they don realise that her face is the product of so many surgeries and the rest.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
HELLSBELLS...The horses face is missing it looked fine making it on my phone 🤔 I only noticed when on my kindle.

It's now sorted 🤭 x

Polish_20210206_004300893.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember her staggering out of clubs, pissed and one can only imagine coked of her head when pregnant with Harvey? Then photographed lying on the street off her head heavily pregnant broke my heart as I'd only had my son a few years before and tried to do everything by the book. The most upsetting thing is that we wanted a sibling for our son and even after 3 IVF attempts it never happened. Now she has 5 she doesn't give a shit about. Sorry to unload!
Yes, and I recall this from when she was living in the states. She left Peter Andre to look after 6yr old Harvey and Princess and Junior and came home to Brighton (allegedly to arrange another abortion). This is on Mother's Day morning at 6am, drunk off her skull in a Brighton cafe after boozing and drugging with her mates all night.
She claimed she lost a baby trying to run in the London Marathon a few weeks later(sure Jan:rolleyes:) That's when Andre knew he'd had enough and he walked out a few weeks later.

Phv5vCo.jpg

Portrait of a woman celebrating Mother's Day: Katie Price slumps on a table at 6am

And it ended in typically undignified fashion just before 6am with the 30-year-old former page three girl slumped over the table of an all-night cafe.
Miss Price is currently living in Los Angeles where she is filming a reality TV show about her life with her husband, one-time pop star Peter Andre, 36.
But she briefly jetted back to the UK to visit friends in her hometown of Brighton 11 days ago.
Andre, meanwhile had been left Stateside while to look to after their two children Junior, three and Princess Tiaamii, one and her six-year-old son from her relationship with Sunderland footballer, Dwight Yorke.
And she took the chance to let her hair down in spectacular fashion which ended in the early hours of Mothering Sunday.
The model, who now writes her own children's books, spent the Saturday night partying with three friends at the Oceana nightclub where they downed champagne and cocktails.
At one point she climbed into the DJ booth and began slurring down the microphone, 'Hello Brighton! I love you all, this is my hometown and I love it here!'
At 4am the group left looking bleary-eyed and headed to 24-hour seafront cafe, Buddies, to continue the festivities.
Customers looked on in shock as she reportedly began throwing food at her friends.
An onlooker said: 'She looked totally out of it. She could barely stand up when she was in the cafe. By the very end she had stopped drinking asked the waiter to bring her a hot chocolate.
'She left some money for a tip but it was literally about 10 pence, despite being a millionaire. She would have had a huge hangover on Mother's Day and I imagine spent a lot of time recovering in bed.'
Her excesses on the night come amid a rigorous training programme adopted by Miss Price, who is planning to run the London Marathon next month.
She hopes to raise £250,000 for charities NSPCC and Vision.
She has been seen jogging around Malibu in an attempt to try and help her complete the 26-mile run and recently claimed that she had stopped drinking while she trains.
Last night a spokesman for Katie Price said the model had been enjoying a night out with old friends.

• Wow
  • Angry

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Roll up roll up, 2 dirty old minging cushions for sale £30 for the pair, piss stains included 🤢
General wear to the rear tmi Pwicey 🤢

I don’t know why she doesn’t just jot it all down in a book and release that instead of these hourly article drops - the cretin has no shame

🦶🏼🛀🏽🦶🏼🛀🏽
I thought that was her lady part at first 😂

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
From an interview in the Times, KP stated ''I still reckon he has PWS'' also, from her book, You Only Live Once ''I think he might have PWS''

So by the looks of it, he isn't diagnosed. It's just a good excuse to cover the fact his weight gain is down to her neglect.
Agree. 'I still reckon he has PWS', I read as her being told he hasn't.

Facehugger

VIP Member
She’s not going to be happy about this! 😂
Oh dear - Cruella who kills puppies Carwash? Shot your missus in the foot there buddy 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, and I recall this from when she was living in the states. She left Peter Andre to look after 6yr old Harvey and Princess and Junior and came home to Brighton (allegedly to arrange another abortion). This is on Mother's Day morning at 6am, drunk off her skull in a Brighton cafe after boozing and drugging with her mates all night.
She claimed she lost a baby trying to run in the London Marathon a few weeks later(sure Jan:rolleyes:) That's when Andre knew he'd had enough and he walked out a few weeks later.

Phv5vCo.jpg

Portrait of a woman celebrating Mother's Day: Katie Price slumps on a table at 6am

And it ended in typically undignified fashion just before 6am with the 30-year-old former page three girl slumped over the table of an all-night cafe.
Miss Price is currently living in Los Angeles where she is filming a reality TV show about her life with her husband, one-time pop star Peter Andre, 36.
But she briefly jetted back to the UK to visit friends in her hometown of Brighton 11 days ago.
Andre, meanwhile had been left Stateside while to look to after their two children Junior, three and Princess Tiaamii, one and her six-year-old son from her relationship with Sunderland footballer, Dwight Yorke.
And she took the chance to let her hair down in spectacular fashion which ended in the early hours of Mothering Sunday.
The model, who now writes her own children's books, spent the Saturday night partying with three friends at the Oceana nightclub where they downed champagne and cocktails.
At one point she climbed into the DJ booth and began slurring down the microphone, 'Hello Brighton! I love you all, this is my hometown and I love it here!'
At 4am the group left looking bleary-eyed and headed to 24-hour seafront cafe, Buddies, to continue the festivities.
Customers looked on in shock as she reportedly began throwing food at her friends.
An onlooker said: 'She looked totally out of it. She could barely stand up when she was in the cafe. By the very end she had stopped drinking asked the waiter to bring her a hot chocolate.
'She left some money for a tip but it was literally about 10 pence, despite being a millionaire. She would have had a huge hangover on Mother's Day and I imagine spent a lot of time recovering in bed.'
Her excesses on the night come amid a rigorous training programme adopted by Miss Price, who is planning to run the London Marathon next month.
She hopes to raise £250,000 for charities NSPCC and Vision.
She has been seen jogging around Malibu in an attempt to try and help her complete the 26-mile run and recently claimed that she had stopped drinking while she trains.
Last night a spokesman for Katie Price said the model had been enjoying a night out with old friends.
Nice one Freda for digging up that little gem 😘

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
I thought that was strange on the Youtube video to post the front of the house, as they even filmed the house number. That YT guy Chris is a shocking camerman. Exactly, she goes on about the security of Harvey from 'kidnap' threats yet tells the world where he is living.
Social Services are apparently not allowed to monitor her social media accounts, so you have to report any concerns and tell them where to look, say links of newspaper articles, or on her social media.
YouTube guy needs a kick in the bollocks, no privacy for Harvey at all his Bastard mum puts unflattering videos & pictures up on the internet for her to stay in the limelight. Social services really should be involved now ,I fear he won’t see his next birthday that lads seriously obese and it’s his fuckhead of a mother’s fault 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

VIP Member
Bit of bedtime reading for you all🤣
No thank you, I don't fancy reading some bullshit story about her alleged broken feet, she is insulting people who are
really disabled, she has no shame what so ever.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
View attachment 423030

I know this is getting to all of us but stay strong Tattlers
The next few days are going to get worse
Im off to bed,i cant take much more of this shit today.
Much love Em xxxx 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
I love that little kids face, he never fails to make me smile whenever anyone uses a pic of him 🤣

Bless you, yep, it's just beyond words, the stupidity of it. Its awful. But we know she's an utter knob, so chins up everyone.

I'll just say I watched one of my loved ones pass away before Christmas with pneumonia, caused by Covid. It's a truly awful virus, it's real and we all need to do whatever to stay safe and protect others, I'll be having the vaccine as soon as I can, if there are side effects then so be it, rather that than be dead. Stay safe everybody 😘❤ x

• Heart
Roll up roll up, 2 dirty old minging cushions for sale £30 for the pair, piss stains included 🤢
General wear to the rear tmi Pwicey 🤢

She didn’t want to show Harv kicking off on the doc, she doesn’t need to she blurts it out in the media!
I don’t know why she doesn’t just jot it all down in a book and release that instead of these hourly article drops - the cretin has no shame

As if she just said to Princess (on Princess’ live) she was just popping in bath with Carl and she’d be back downstairs soon 😳 In front of Bunny and Jett too might I add!!!
🦶🏼🛀🏽🦶🏼🛀🏽

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow