Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Co
Part 2 ME ME ME... supermum (apparently)
Tragic accident, it was at night time, over 20ft drop...I've started to walk a bit now, 8 months (??) I can get a blue badge.
At least the LW kept that part of the chat short and sweet!
Complete tosh - there is a pic of her standing against the carpark wall - how can she lie about it when there is evidence and fucking iron railed fencing along it which others say was there years before - she must have climbed over it lol. Don't forget it started with the accident being in the water park. Where's the details of the ambulance coming to get her and the blood all over the concrete - what blood? She didn't even break a fake nail or have any grazing when she was pictured next day in casts lying on a sunbed. I reckon the two of them went back to try and find a site where an accident could happen and got it wrong. Not a leg to stand on!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Emeline

Chatty Member
I'm so fucking mad right now. How much lower can this sick bitch sink? 😡
Rushed to GOSH? REALLY? Absolute bollocks. He would've been taken to the nearest hospital. And as if he'd be fucking x-rayed for a reaction to a fucking jab 😡 And she's so worried the first thing she thought to do was contact the press.
And now much like you @Emeline I'm concerned her bullshit will put people off getting the vaccine. This is actually beyond fucking sick. She needs fucking bringing down as do the brainless cunts who keep publicising her bullshit. Can we all bombard MP's, Downing Street with emails to bring the bitch down 😡
Im actually gobsmacked well im not actually just when you think she cant stoop any lower this happens.
If it was totally genuine she wouldn't be straight on the blower to the press,saying that this is Kunty.
She hasn't thought this through and thought about other people and their children and now changing their minds about having the jab.
Im going to look into contacting someone in higher places about this because she needs to do a public apology for scaring people half to death
People are dying out there and because of her and her fucking bullshit ........... AGGGGHHHHHHH 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry

tacheovale

Oh. Get on to KP's Instasham now before it's deleted. Pwicey has now found pictures of a young women in her underwear on Coles phone. Says the girl looks like a rooster and names her is that 'trolling'? She's at least 20 years younger than you Skanky. It's obviously the girls fault in KP's eyes, nothing to do with Cole even though she's sent him numerous videos. Then why didn't he block her?
Bit rich calling that girl a rooster, when Pwicey looks like a clapped out old BUZZARD!

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member

I'm sure the nation will be sobbing into the sleeves of their JYY tracksuits whilst listening to sad violin music after reading this. So she says Harvey doesn't understand the trolling. And then says she's protecting him from suicide because of the trolling....you know, the trolling he doesn't understand 🤔. And then she's saying he was born blind. Eh? Yer what? And then of course the rest of it is all about her 😂🤣.
How can the stupid, stupid, stupid bloody woman say she's doing everything she can to protect him from trolling???? She's laid bare his most personal details, unsuitable photo's, videos continuously!! She has made him incredibly vulnerable. She makes me sick 😡
She has had a taste of being back in the limelight and she will come up with anything to keep portraying herself as Harvey’s protector. If he does not have the capacity to understand trolls, the. How would he be affected by it? She should be ashamed of herself for putting such stories around. I don’t condone trolls, but this sounds a bit far fetched. Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive comes to mind.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I made this and forgot to put it up at the time 😄 Cole makes a good advert for eye drops lol xx
Resizer_16123983682191.jpg

• Haha

Sparkyj2202

For me, the issue isn’t whether or not Harvey had a reaction - many of us have, it’s the selling, making money and the adverse effect of it on others. Then again, she not going to change - she’s being doing it since she was pregnant with Harvey 😤

DC16

VIP Member
Just had a response from the ASA re complaints on Boohoo and Keto club and they said they were valid points and will ask the advertiser to provide assurances that any future IG posts that are marketing communications are appropriately labelled as such, It also said, if the advertisers don't co-operate with us, we may need to think about other ways to resolve the complaint including conducting a formal investigation that involves the ASA council. So keep up that reporting to the ASA!!

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
And it's not allowed!!!!!!! we are in lockdown!!!! And London has been having the new S. African bloody strain and he s clinically extremely vulnerable..It's not an essential journey... Doesn't matter if he s special needs of not!!!!!That is being a shit dangerous fucking mother!!!!!!!!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠
She's soooooo very popular & important now that she'll have her very own strain next. The country's top medical experts will have never seen anything like it. She will be invited by Boris to lead the countries daily update on her own struggle with it. Obviously her struggle will be so very much worse than anybody else's has ever been.
She is a first class cunt & Harvey should not be in situations that leave him open to Covid 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Looks like 'the tides they are a turning'. virtually every comment on her stories on The Sun' are negative. Daily Mail not far behind!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Katie Price on Loose Women. 'Amazing mum'?????? Nadia Sewala must have had a labothomy or certainly not read any press. Wonky eye is half closed. Wig on again. Keeps looking off right of camera so can assume Cole 'action man eagle eyes' is lurking.

I'm sorry, but before I watch anymore, how has she got the audacity and barefaced cheek to claim she's looked after him on her own? Her mum did, paid by Dwight directly as he didn't trust her to spend the money on Harvey.

Anyway back to 'the show'. She's now looking at other colleges for Harvey so assume she's been told to fuck off by National Star or not got the funding.

Now going on about Harvey may need to be sectioned, mentioned by NS, Pwiceys lizard tongue flicking in and out and looking fertive. She's the one who instagated this situation, now all holier than though. How does she sleep at night?

Now 'autism isn't a mental health'. What the fuck does that mean you illerate idiot?

Now she's saying she's his 'Power of Attorney'. Does that mean she's got her skanky claws on his money?

Linda Robson is now waxing lyrical about what a good mum she is.

Oh god. Gone to a commetical break. She's back on next talking about being disabled!

• Haha
  • Sick

Lollypops

VIP Member
I posted on Carwashes Instasham that he had copied this from another website and asked if he had any humorous ideas of his own? Been deleted and blocked! Not the first time I've crossed swords with him so assume he doesn't want the police involved again for his threatening behaviour. But the papers are having a field day about Cole lifting this from one of our Tattle chums.
Very odd that he deleted your comment about him yet left the comment about KP, the love of his life having more cocks than a chicken pen!!!!
Screenshot_20210204-145627_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

tacheovale

The house next door looks pristine. 'Mr Harvey Prices House' god bless him, seems to have piles of rubbish outside the house. If I lived next door I'd be fuming.
Two minutes into a video about Harvey, and she's doing an advert for Kandy Krush, its a fucking joke!!!

She's using Harvey as clickbait for her Kandy Krush advert the vile cunt.

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Couldn't bring myself to watch the second part of Loose Women yesterday but am now.

1. Fucking hell, first words out of Nadia Swalia was 'supermum Katie Price' with that Skanky bitch sitting there looking all smug.

2. Onto the accident now. 20 foot drop, no lights, no signs. Landed on her feet. Well that's a lie for a start. Even from a drop of less than half that height sh'd have a shattered pelvis, broken legs would have fallen over with lacerations to arms, legs etc. Her words 'Straight away an ambulance was there'. Neither the waterpark, nor hotel reported any accidents that day. Also, not even a graze or broken nail insight when she was back on the sunbed next day.

3. That moron Cole has now got his face on camera. Said the UK doctor said 'Such a rare accident, no one's had these kind of injuries before'. Well true I suppose as in they don't exist. The old 'fractured my hairlines' WTF is that, are being dragged out again.

4. Nadia Swhali is now talking complete shite. 'In a documentary a doctor said you couldn't have possibly done more damage to your feet'. I haven't seen that one, anyone else?

5. Absolutely unbelievable. 'Life changing injuries'. 'Be in pain for the rest of my life'. 'Don't like to take painkillers even for a headache'. Doesn't stop you shovelling cocaine up your nose though does it. Then icing on the cake, I'm registered disabled. That doesn't exist anymore!

6. Then signs off with 'Harvey wanted to say hello but he's kicked off!

I'm sorry but fuck off you tramp. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR FEET YOU LYING TRAMP. ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION.

• Heart

Straight to the comments! :LOL: :LOL:
Why have insta not taken this down? It’s not right what KP has done, she’s outed someone on social media who messaged Creepy bollocks Carl - he’s a dirty peeping bastard 🤣

Bell end alert.

What a fucking plank 🤣

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just going to drop this here! Did anyone else see this!!
View attachment 418143
Not very well worded 🙄 but definitely plausible. I said from the start that it was highly likely Harvey had something to do with Rolo's passing. He was just out of hospital. She was preparing to go on holiday without him. J & P were going. Princess forced to lie on a YouTube film about it. Probably coerced by "it'll protect your brother if you lie".
The dirty protests don't surprise me either. Perfectly normal reaction for a neurodiverse to a situation causing them distress. She has regularly said Harvey walks into her bedroom naked at night. Crawl said on Steph's Sick Bag the first time he met Harvey he was naked. This leads me to believe the poor lad walked in on his mother in bed with yet another strange man. Clearly the introduction was not done in an appropriately prepared manner. I also believe Harvey's current accommodation arrangement was out of her hands. Are plans already secured? Is she drip feeding the "bad" bits so when it comes out that he has/is being sectioned, it won't be her fault 🙄

• Sad

Sparkyj2202

My mum had terminal cancer some days she could walk a few steps others a couple of hundred yards she wanted a blue badge so she could go shopping independently, as in drive as close to the supermarket as she could then get a mobility scooter with shopping trolley. She put her application in and the local council rejected it saying she wasn’t ill enough🤷‍♀️, but that skanky slaggy piece of oxygen stealing shit can horse ride, jet ski, wear flippers and prance around all over the place, seriously what information has she got and who on, there can be no other explanation can there 🤷‍♀️
I’m usually on the Lydia Millen page but this has made me so mad. It’s really difficult to get a blue badge. Each LA in England has different criteria ranging from high rate mobility PIP/DLA to medical assessments. It’s not easy anyway, it would be a absolute tragedy if she get one (does she currently have one for Harvey?).

PIP is also a nightmare to apply for with really intrusive interviews where they make you walk up and down corridors and watch you walking into the centre. I have had cancer in my spine and chest, which left me unable to feel/move anything from the waist down and have had to go through this awful process several times. I’m hoping the evidence online will go against her if she applies for benefits as so many genuinely ill people get turned down each year.

Also I didn’t think you could register as disabled? Could be wrong though.

• Heart