Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sc90

Sorry to keep bombarding, I said earlier that I was lurking for a while and have spent about 2 weeks reading all threads since the broken feet incident.. a few things that have crossed my mind during this...

1. if Cole had to balance her over sink to pee, does the same apply for pooping?

2. it may seem quick as I have speed read 7 months worth in 2 weeks, but how has she gone from being wheelchair bound for 18 months to walking fine within 6 months and seemingly without pain?

3. she claimed jumping over the wall was a short cut back to the hotel - how did she know this? And if she did know, why would jump a wall that she surely would have known was so high?

4. she claimed she was ‘not that pissed’ when she jumped. This implies she was at least tipsy, however she recently claimed she hadn’t had a drink since leaving the priory a year ago...

I could go on but will be here all day. Sorry if I’m late to the party 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

I'm sure the nation will be sobbing into the sleeves of their JYY tracksuits whilst listening to sad violin music after reading this. So she says Harvey doesn't understand the trolling. And then says she's protecting him from suicide because of the trolling....you know, the trolling he doesn't understand 🤔. And then she's saying he was born blind. Eh? Yer what? And then of course the rest of it is all about her 😂🤣.
How can the stupid, stupid, stupid bloody woman say she's doing everything she can to protect him from trolling???? She's laid bare his most personal details, unsuitable photo's, videos continuously!! She has made him incredibly vulnerable. She makes me sick 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Sparkyj2202

Welcome to the thread and thanks for sharing your experience. You just know that she has to be talking rubbish as none of these intrusive things seem to have happened in her case. I expect you aren't driving around in a specially adapted £70k Range Rover either... and won't be. I hope that you awarded the full funding you are entitled to. Every day this woman makes people on this thread angrier and angrier but at least there is somewhere to vent - we have a drink or two as well - join in anytime. 🤗

Probably fur from her missing 'pets' - wonders if there is a pair of hedgehog gloves with lizard trim...
Thanks for the welcome!

yeah my RR is parked outside next to the Porche!! Honestly the hoops you have to jump through to get anything these days is insane. if she does get a blue badge or PIP I will be watching her like a hawk and sending evidence to the DWP. I would never normally do that but the amount of people who regularly get refused any help is shameful. I do think anything she’s got at the moment could be Harvey’s as it takes a long time to apply and they usually make you wait 12months plus from your injury/illness unless you have a terminal condition.

thanks for letting me vent, I do feel a bit better now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Comments on The Daily Mail about her building a recording studio to relaunch her 'singing' career are brutally hilarious. My favourite 'Silly cow can't even speak properly, let alone sing'.

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I was refused disability several times because I didn't meet the criteria. I had 2 lots of major spinal surgery within 3 months of each other and nerve damage was caused to my left leg, leaving temporarily unable to walk. I ended up in itu each time after I contracted pneumonia and on a ventilator. I am in a much better place 10 years later and able to work etc... but at the time it was a bloody struggle, especially with a young daughter! Yet she claims shes disabled and can get a blue badge?

• Heart
  • Wow

tacheovale

Yup back to her actual birth - we got 42 years of repeats to go now <gets bucket of bleach ready... and bar of soap as there maybe a lot of swearing...> 👿
Katerina Cunt Cunty Cuntface. Not that much of a mouthful really.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member
She's pathetic, honestly ❤ as an example, my disabled mum couldn't weight bear and was wheelchair bound, so couldn't get in a normal car, so no blue badge. I'd have to get her a wheelchair access special needs taxi to take her anywhere, even for doctors appointments, at the minimum £15 per trip each way.
Yes I know @Facehugger. I've been reading the personal experiences of other tattlers on this thread all day. 😥. My best friend has Parkinson's and going back to the blue badge posts, he also has good days and really bad days. Every year he has to practically beg for money that he is more than entitled to. He worked his whole life and every year he has to fill out forms to prove that his Parkinson's hasn't 'cleared up'. 🙄. It made me so angry when I read earlier that Katie 'waste of space ' Price has a blue badge because she is now 'disabled '. 🤬. Unfortunately my friend is not entitled to that luxury 😥😠. Katie if you're reading this, I hope you can sleep at night because you're abusing the system for money you're DEFINITELY not entitled to. Knowing you though, you're probably laughing up your sleeve at the moment thinking youve fooled the whole world! Well read this thread because youve not fooled anyone on here for one minute! Not that it makes any difference because we don't pay your disability benefit 😠😥. You have no conscience, no morals, no dignity. I despair for your poor children 😔. Anyway, as long as you're happy making money that's the most important thing eh Kate 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Penguin86

VIP Member
I lived without income for 3 years after my benefits for disability were taken off me. I had to rely on my parents to help me which was humiliating as a 29 year old(32 now).It took my health getting worse for the benefits office to give me them back.

People like this skank just take the piss

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Oooo just noticed I am now at the dizzy heights of being a VIP Tattle member 🥳 does this now give me special privileges or a superpower? 🤣 maybe invisibility, then I can sneak in and watch KP super-mum at work 🙄
I wonder if the nutritionist she hired recommends cheesecake and 4am chicken Kiev and chips along with the whole cake on the visit to see the trains 🤔 as others have said, she is killing him in plain sight and why is no one doing a damn thing about it? She just sits there filming and laughing at him 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
OH WOW!! Katie's real name shocker.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse.
I liked this comment...🤣🤣🤣
“I don't know what my mum was thinking!”....a bit rich from someone who called her kids...Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther....Junior Savva Andreas.....Jett Riviera....and...Bunny. Harvey not so bad.

• Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member
He was rushed to GOSH?

If it was urgent, he'd go to his local A&E (which is where??) There's no A&E at Great Ormond Street ffs!!

This is 100% bullshit! She mst have been beside herself, but still posted about her fucking Depop drop??
OMFG I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN THIS MORNING AND HERE WE GO
If she has made this up or is exaggerating she is even sicker than we thought

Last edited:
  • Heart

Emeline

Chatty Member
download (1)SSSSS.jpeg

I know this is getting to all of us but stay strong Tattlers
The next few days are going to get worse
Im off to bed,i cant take much more of this shit today.
Much love Em xxxx 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
For all anyone knows he could have banged his big fucking toe just so she could have taken him to the hospital and concocted this story with days of drivel after and pictures of her coming out of the hospital with him.
She's cried wolf far too many times no one believes a word she says other than the dickheads

Just look at the way she talks to him,she could quite easily talk him into thinking he was poorly,she's just plain evil.

Im seeing comments on different sources saying they are now doubting letting their kids have the Covid jab,and this is down to Katie FUCKING Price
I'm so fucking mad right now. How much lower can this sick bitch sink? 😡
Rushed to GOSH? REALLY? Absolute bollocks. He would've been taken to the nearest hospital. And as if he'd be fucking x-rayed for a reaction to a fucking jab 😡 And she's so worried the first thing she thought to do was contact the press.
And now much like you @Emeline I'm concerned her bullshit will put people off getting the vaccine. This is actually beyond fucking sick. She needs fucking bringing down as do the brainless cunts who keep publicising her bullshit. Can we all bombard MP's, Downing Street with emails to bring the bitch down 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi Pom. Not sure if you've seen my post about Turkey teef Sid the dog and I becoming a double act - The Two Sids? One idea I've had is from a comment on a newspaper site the other day. 'Why doesn't someone extract the DNA from her stained clothes and genetically produce a Skankasaurous like on Jurrasic Park?' I'm thinking human Sid in the lab like Sam Neil and Dog Sid a velociraptor watching on!?
I try and make that for you for tomorrow night 💕😘 xx

Resizer_16125305242730.jpg

Oh my god! Stop it, I can't cope!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍

Loooool 😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
My pic is finished..only one for today as got abit of a headache..but I had made this earlier.
Here you are @BigBlue2018 😃😘 xx.

Back later to catch up 💖 xx

Resizer_16125902429330~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh. Get on to KP's Instasham now before it's deleted. Pwicey has now found pictures of a young women in her underwear on Coles phone. Says the girl looks like a rooster and names her is that 'trolling'? She's at least 20 years younger than you Skanky. It's obviously the girls fault in KP's eyes, nothing to do with Cole even though she's sent him numerous videos. Then why didn't he block her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19