Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab argument going on her Instagram on the legs spread open picture her fans are so deluded if you want a laugh starts off with some comment about your mates taking the piss about her pose 😂😂😂😂😂 well I had a good chuckle

Reactions: 1
If she's implying that they are shagging then that's hilarious. They weren't even shagging while together. There's more sexual chemistry between Boris Johnson and Theresa May than between boyson and ... any woman really.🌈
I've seen his images on gay sites, heavily (or should it be 'lengthily') photo shopped. He's such a fraud.
Bianca, just like Pricey, is just a fag bangle, in there for pap walks.

Pricey likes sticking her nose in other showmances though and who can forget her delightful tweet to a footballer's bride on her wedding morning informing her she'd been shagging her groom for months. Tacky witch.

She does too.
Fag bangle!! 😂😂😂😂 love it! Haha

Reactions: 3
Katie is being nasty!

Emily will not be pleased.
I thought she had a German Shepherd called king one of the poor dead sparkles puppies what happened to him no another one dead I hope ☹☹☹

• Wow
It’s the fact that she uses family pictures of all of them. Do you think she does it because she knows she will get the attention or she really does still think Pete is the one??

I bet her fan page @the.pricey made it for her. It’s the same format as the one they made for Harvey’s birthday and with the same music too!
Wonder if she asked them to make it, as they never posted it on their own page

Oh my god that’s really really odd. It doesn't matter how well you get on with your ex If he’s happily remarried surely you would only post pics of him and your children not the ones with you in too?!!!
She’s just so frustrating I’m ashamed to admit I used to watch their reality show (I was young a foolish 😆) but she was vile to Peter in that

Reactions: 2
Kieran’s one has gone up now too, but again family shots with her in. I really do find it bizarre and, if I was the new partner/wife of a man whose ex did this, I’d be fuming!!

Reactions: 3
Kieran’s one has gone up now too, but again family shots with her in. I really do find it bizarre and, if I was the new partner/wife of a man whose ex did this, I’d be fuming!!
Yeah, airbrushed to fuckdidydoodah!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god that’s really really odd. It doesn't matter how well you get on with your ex If he’s happily remarried surely you would only post pics of him and your children not the ones with you in too?!!!
She’s just so frustrating I’m ashamed to admit I used to watch their reality show (I was young a foolish 😆) but she was vile to Peter in that
No matter how much I loved someone, if it meant having the insufferable, toxic ex that is Jordan lurking around in the Background, I'd stay single. It must take Jordan all day to thank all of the kids dad's on fathers day :eek: 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If my partner’s ex wife did that with photos on Father’s Day I would rip her entire face off

Reactions: 8
Wow, can't believe she done that pic of them holding hands, the woman has no class or respect at all and non for Peter's wife's Emily why could she not just put a pic of him and the kids up and not ones with her and him in then, really disrespectful clear to see she is still obsessed and not over him

Reactions: 6
Those picture montages are so odd and kinda desperate?! Like it's nice to say happy father's Day but just put a pic of the father and the kids up, doesn't need to include her draped all over them!!

And those bingo blitz apps, do we honestly believe she has been playing that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.