Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You outed yourself the minute you used Pandre. KP trolls have been using that name for years. Why don’t you go tit on Peter somewhere else. He’s the only decent parent those poor kids have.

Obviously they made it up. Did anyone fall for that?? God she’s an idiot.
Freda is that you? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The bit I can’t figure out is why he’s now come out and confirmed that it was a lie. Surely ‘it’s an addiction I couldn’t help it and I’ve had help for it and now I’m fine and I’d never do it again’ is better than ‘yeah I’m a lying cheat’.
I wonder what his and other older relatives of z listers such as grand parents think about these bizarre stories they sell? Do they think they are real stories or does the z lister explain to them its for money? What kind of money makes someone humiliate themselves like this?

I wonder what his and other older relatives of z listers such as grand parents think about these bizarre stories they sell? Do they think they are real stories or does the z lister explain to them its for money? What kind of money makes someone humiliate themselves like this?
The whole thing is bizarre. Every paper is losing money, all the glossies have >80k circulation and are losing 20% more readers each year... nobody can be paying much. It’s not as if any of them with an exclusive story are helping to sell more copies... dead industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

i knew it!! Did anyone see when she posted on her Instagram story about the dartford bridge being scary for her? I then realised kris lives near there as I live near it but nearer to London

she was also papped at Sheesh Chigwell... somewhere she used to go with kris.

personally, I think kris does still speak to her. His relationship with bianca is so played up for the newspapers. See how he staged pics with her but they won't even go Instagram official?! 😒 In it for the money

Reactions: 3
I think he’s done it for his new relationship - it must be horrible for his current girlfriend if everyone thinks he’s a sex addict as it could lead to speculation about him cheating on her too, I think putting the cheating down to being unhappy in a crappy marriage with someone who constantly told you they loved their ex is maybe easier to understand and more acceptable possibly?
Yeah, maybe that’s why then. If I was his girlfriend I’d be worried every time we had an argument but I suppose ‘addiction’ or ‘normal’ cheating it’s difficult to deal with either way.

I do understand it must be hard coming out of being a ‘celebrity’ and to be normal and people might not want to give you a job etc but I honestly couldn’t willingly be in the papers for half the stuff I see people ‘revealing all’ about. They must have WhatsApp groups of all their friends and family to tell them stuff before it comes out or explain stuff.

She looks like a gargoyle
Her face looks so painful. It looks tight and uncomfortable.

Seriously, I have no vested interest in Katie Price, or whatever the approved term is if her name is deemed some sort of secret signal.

I have seen ‘Pandre’ on MN sleb threads over the years and it’s quicker to type on my phone. I had no idea that anyone at all cared enough about that pair to ‘troll’ anyone else about any of it, or have this level of animosity towards other people on the internet about it. These posts are a revelation. If I can’t say that I think a celebrity is a bit of a tool without being accused of some sort of mad campaign, I may just stay clear of this bit of Tattle.
So Pandre is easier to type than Andre.:ROFLMAO:

Freda is that you? 🤪
You might need specsavers if you can't read poster's names;)

They do say too much perving on titty birds in lonely bedsits is bad for the eyesight.:m

Last edited:
  • Haha

i knew it!! Did anyone see when she posted on her Instagram story about the dartford bridge being scary for her? I then realised kris lives near there as I live near it but nearer to London

she was also papped at Sheesh Chigwell... somewhere she used to go with kris.

personally, I think kris does still speak to her. His relationship with bianca is so played up for the newspapers. See how he staged pics with her but they won't even go Instagram official?! 😒 In it for the money
If she's implying that they are shagging then that's hilarious. They weren't even shagging while together. There's more sexual chemistry between Boris Johnson and Theresa May than between boyson and ... any woman really.🌈
I've seen his images on gay sites, heavily (or should it be 'lengthily') photo shopped. He's such a fraud.
Bianca, just like Pricey, is just a fag bangle, in there for pap walks.

Pricey likes sticking her nose in other showmances though and who can forget her delightful tweet to a footballer's bride on her wedding morning informing her she'd been shagging her groom for months. Tacky witch.

She looks like a gargoyle
She does too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So Pandre is easier to type than Andre.:ROFLMAO:

You might need specsavers if you can't read poster's names;)

They do say too much perving on titty birds in lonely bedsits is bad for the eyesight.:m
Oh I read the username, just never seen anyone THAT invested in Katie Price and Peter Andre until you and your alter ego came along 😉

• Haha
She slipped up on that Kieran having it off in the kids bedroom story. She’d previously said she had CCTV in every room in the house and when movement was detected it came through to her phone with a video. Yet she said he was at it for months in the house when she was out. Plus they never tracked down that “19 year old at the co-op” who as a minimum wage worker, would surely have happily sold her story for a couple of thousand pounds if it was true?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I read the username, just never seen anyone THAT invested in Katie Price and Peter Andre until you and your alter ego came along 😉
Well there you go, you learned something new today.
No need to thank us, we enjoy educating pricey fans.👍

She slipped up on that Kieran having it off in the kids bedroom story. She’d previously said she had CCTV in every room in the house and when movement was detected it came through to her phone with a video. Yet she said he was at it for months in the house when she was out. Plus they never tracked down that “19 year old at the co-op” who as a minimum wage worker, would surely have happily sold her story for a couple of thousand pounds if it was true?
It was disgusting how they used that girl. But yes, she was tracked down and said the story was shite, that she'd only ever said hi to kieran while he paid for goods. Pricey lied as usual while her rent-a-dick husband said nothing. The girl should have sued their arses off, but then again she's local and will know they were living in squalor in that house full of animal tit so probably knew they'd no money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

It was disgusting how they used that girl. But yes, she was tracked down and said the story was shite, that she'd only ever said hi to kieran while he paid for goods. Pricey lied as usual while her rent-a-dick husband said nothing. The girl should have sued their arses off, but then again she's local and will know they were living in squalor in that house full of animal tit so probably knew they'd no money.
You know it's possible to dislike both Katie Price and Peter Andre you know? Life isnt as black and white as you, it's ok to slag off Peter Andre, it doesnt automatically make you a Katie Price fan, it would be alot easier if you didn't go round biting everyone's heads off just for daring to have a difference of opinion than you, because that's all its is, your opinion, you dont know Katie or Peter and all the sordid little details with any more certainty than the rest of us. They court the media and put fake stories out to make themselves look good, both Katie AND Peter have played dirty, attention seeking media whores the both of them, but hey that's just MY opinion 😁

Reactions: 15

What is it with people on reality shows having such dirty/messy houses. If I knew my house was going to be on tv for loads of people to see I’d at least chuck the mess into cupboards or the spare room or something.

Reactions: 7

Rent-a-dick husband eh? I think it’s all an elaborate double bluff and I’ve just smoked out Jordan’s BIGGEST EVER FAN! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.