Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel it’s a bit harsh when I see comments like - thank goodness they have peters side.
to be fair to KP’s family they seem to adore the kids and care really well for them.

however that being said my mum & dad would probably have taken my kids off me if I was that car crash.

Reactions: 7
Straight up? Are you kidding me? She has lied about every relationship, did the usual "cocktail sausage" or "Gave me cysitis" claims to earn a few quid in the sun. Like when she tweeted at a bride on the girl's wedding day that she'd been shagging the groom? That's not being straight, that's being a bleep. She is still to this day dumping on her exes despite Andre choosing not to comment about her and her drug abuse and cheating during the marriage. There is nothing straight about her. The reason we know so much about her is because she has no filter, gets drunk and coked up and is happy to trash anyone she thinks has wronged her. She is too thick to see that her stories make her look the bigger bleep rather than her victim. That's not being straight, it's vindictive nasty tit.
As for her history on Harvey, wow, the cow ditched him and the other 4 for three months two years ago while she whored around in Spain trying to nail hubby number whatever.Hence them going to their dads. The lazy cow never ever looked after him as a small child either. Andre was one of his main carers during the marriage while cuntface went getting new tits and teeth in the USA and clubbing all over the UK. Her mother was being paid by Yorke to be Harvey's main carer but katie kept that quiet and endlessly accused him of being a deadbeat dad. Her mum did everything for Harvey after the Andre divorce and katie just pissed off looking for the next bloke. FFS the boy was put in sheltered accommodation (or the equivalent) as soon as Amy left for Spain to look after her own health and the only reason he's with her now is because so many of the care homes are affected by corona and they sent kids home until the danger is past. Once things settle, and more importantly when the clubs and pubs open again Harvey will get dumped ... again ... and she'll be off whoring for her next bloke and coked off her skull.
I disagree re her partners being fair game in a thread on her. If you think they are so relevant then start a thread and have fun battering them. Bear in mind she claimed a few weeks ago to have only slept with a handfull(as in 5 unless she's so mutant she has about 50 fingers) of men in her life so since she's so "straight" about herself it might be a short thread, but never mind, it'll be an Andre bashing thread anyway because her nutty fans hate that he's the one who walked away from her and has a great life now while she is bankrupt financially and morally.

Do you seriously think if he'd done something irregular in the marriage that she wouldn't have written a book about it and still be selling stories about it? She got bored playing housewife so she cheated, used drugs and got abortions he was not privy to ... simple as that.
Like him or loathe him it was her that wrecked the marriage, 100%, or she'd be screaming otherwise from the rooftops like she did with Alex Reid, Kieran and Leo. She has/had nothing on Andre and it kills her.:m

You have proved my point. Price literally screamed to the heavens her depravity but it didn’t put off these men or the people who prop up her business. It’s kept the publicity engine rumbling along.

I think she’s back under the same management of Pontins Pete which is why the pair of them are cosying up and playing friends because, publicity. There will probably be a TV show on Quest about this is a few months’ time.

I will try to put it another way using a subject close to your heart: imagine for a moment you’re a bloke with some cash and connections behind you. If Meghan Markle was single, would you?

Of course you wouldn’t. You know what the score is with Markle and you certainly wouldn’t have her children and would undoubtedly think less of the fella who would.

Reactions: 1
Quest can’t pay much. According to the official stats under 200,000 watch her show on it
The ad revenue must be non existent... “your company could reach two percent of the audience that an ad on ITV1 gets!”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Katie most definitely don’t do herself no favours at all but Peter Andre, I don’t know he’s just never sat right for me. Think there’s a lot more to it as to why their marriage ended and not just down to her either.
I think initially he fancied her, but he preyed on her insecurities - hence the little digs he would throw at her. I remember once watching their show and he insisted on squeezing a mole/lump on her face. She said she'd always had it, but he kept going on about it. It struck me as odd. It's like he always wanted to knock her down a peg or two. He frequently mocked her or talked down to her. She's obviously no angel either, but I've never bought his 'amazing hisband/father' act. There were lots of stories back in the day about his sleazy escapades, of course being a man he gets away with a lot more in that respect.

She was useful to re-inventing his career. If you remember he was a complete nobody upon appearing on I'm a Celeb, but ultimately they were not compatible and he just checked out of the relationship.

She has always said he never gave her a reason. I believe her. There is quite an interesting book on men who just up and leave a long-term relationship/marriage with no warning. One of the characteristics of these men is that they usually present themselves as doting and loving partners, and there is nearly always another woman waiting in the wings. Make of that what you will.

Reactions: 12
I think initially he fancied her, but he preyed on her insecurities - hence the little digs he would throw at her. I remember once watching their show and he insisted on squeezing a mole/lump on her face. She said she'd always had it, but he kept going on about it. It struck me as odd. It's like he always wanted to knock her down a peg or two. He frequently mocked her or talked down to her. She's obviously no angel either, but I've never bought his 'amazing hisband/father' act. There were lots of stories back in the day about his sleazy escapades, of course being a man he gets away with a lot more in that respect.

She was useful to re-inventing his career. If you remember he was a complete nobody upon appearing on I'm a Celeb, but ultimately they were not compatible and he just checked out of the relationship.

She has always said he never gave her a reason. I believe her. There is quite an interesting book on men who just up and leave a long-term relationship/marriage with no warning. One of the characteristics of these men is that they usually present themselves as doting and loving partners, and there is nearly always another woman waiting in the wings. Make of that what you will.
Did they sign a pre-nup? if not then she would have told all in her book what he did or why he left her.

From the interview

A rep for Katie Price said: "Kate and Kieran are on good terms and continue to be so, the focus is foremost on being civil and positive co-parenting of their children.

"Occasionally words can be taken out of context, Kieran and Katie have both previously spoken on the record on this subject, a subject that is no longer available for further comment."

LOL it will be available for comment on tattle for as long as we decide pwicey. You've lost control over people and their freedom of speech. You no longer get to decide what stories go to press anymore, can't wait for the next installment, there must be enough dirt to write a few books on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From the interview

A rep for Katie Price said: "Kate and Kieran are on good terms and continue to be so, the focus is foremost on being civil and positive co-parenting of their children.

"Occasionally words can be taken out of context, Kieran and Katie have both previously spoken on the record on this subject, a subject that is no longer available for further comment."

LOL it will be available for comment on tattle for as long as we decide pwicey. You've lost control over people and their freedom of speech. You no longer get to decide what stories go to press anymore, can't wait for the next installment, there must be enough dirt to write a few books on.
Bib , :LOL::ROFLMAO: Anyone with more than one functioning brain cell knows that price is a lying bastard.
Always was and always will be and frankly Hayler is no better for going along with it.
So she's already disregarding social distancing and gearing up for the pubs and clubs opening.
Watch this space. I give it two weeks, three at most and she'll be spaced out on coke and booze, business as usual.

Reactions: 4
What's with her obsession with cycling shorts. Is she harking bark to the time when she had her original face?!

Eh? Katie is her name! Pandre is a silly nickname, not an abusive term. This is the most surreal argument I’ve ever had on the internet. Does anyone CARE this much, without any irony, about total strangers?
You outed yourself the minute you used Pandre. KP trolls have been using that name for years. Why don’t you go tit on Peter somewhere else. He’s the only decent parent those poor kids have.

Keiran Hayler claims he and ex-wife Katie Price ‘made up’ his sex addiction after he cheated
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/17/keir...e-sex-addiction-cheated-12863735/?ito=cbshare
Obviously they made it up. Did anyone fall for that?? God she’s an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You outed yourself the minute you used Pandre. KP trolls have been using that name for years. Why don’t you go tit on Peter somewhere else. He’s the only decent parent those poor kids have.

Obviously they made it up. Did anyone fall for that?? God she’s an idiot.
The bit I can’t figure out is why he’s now come out and confirmed that it was a lie. Surely ‘it’s an addiction I couldn’t help it and I’ve had help for it and now I’m fine and I’d never do it again’ is better than ‘yeah I’m a lying cheat’.

Just watched her latest YouTube video going through a cupboard in the ‘mucky mansion’. She pulled out various awards she received in 2007 and showed her Argos jewellery tat with a ring from Pete. Sad really

Reactions: 3
Seriously, I have no vested interest in Katie Price, or whatever the approved term is if her name is deemed some sort of secret signal.

I have seen ‘Pandre’ on MN sleb threads over the years and it’s quicker to type on my phone. I had no idea that anyone at all cared enough about that pair to ‘troll’ anyone else about any of it, or have this level of animosity towards other people on the internet about it. These posts are a revelation. If I can’t say that I think a celebrity is a bit of a tool without being accused of some sort of mad campaign, I may just stay clear of this bit of Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The bit I can’t figure out is why he’s now come out and confirmed that it was a lie. Surely ‘it’s an addiction I couldn’t help it and I’ve had help for it and now I’m fine and I’d never do it again’ is better than ‘yeah I’m a lying cheat’.
I think he’s done it for his new relationship - it must be horrible for his current girlfriend if everyone thinks he’s a sex addict as it could lead to speculation about him cheating on her too, I think putting the cheating down to being unhappy in a crappy marriage with someone who constantly told you they loved their ex is maybe easier to understand and more acceptable possibly?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.