Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone here actually seen Princess’s YouTube video? She says Jett and Bunny are really naughty because at their mums everyone can do whatever they want. She says if it weren’t for their dad she and junior would have no manners. She says her other siblings via her dad are really well behaved and nice because Emily is good at... then she stops herself and it cuts off. When she comes back she says “well Emily and mum are both good at parenting but they’re very different”. So basically shes praising her step mum and criticising her mums parenting skills.
That’s actually really unusual for a teenage girl to think so fondly of their stepmum like that, and compare them favourably against her own mum. I suggest you watch it if you haven’t, tbh I’m sure she’ll take it down as it makes Katie look like an absolute dick lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Why is she still banging on about Boyson? :sleep:
I think all this loved up with future hubby stuff is for his benefit, is she trying to make him jealous?
Of course! That’s how she works. Nothing is genuine, it’s all about revenge / jealousy / one-upmanship.

Skanky Katie can't get remarried till divorced from Kieran... Read he s waiting for skank features to pay for the divorce...and he was going to claim for lost earnings/ wages as she made him give up plastering and stripping ( he was on chippendales / steamboat website or another I think... He was available with others for hen nights parties etc in W. Sussex) so he could look after all the kids whilst she swanned off working\ photoshoots.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.