Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed from one of the tapes that katie needs additional help from a toy to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That reminds me, when was the last time she had her kebab tightened?
Makes me wince just thinking about it!! I’m assuming such procedures affect natural sensitivity?? Hence the toys?
Why am I so invested in this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's trying to cause trouble between Kris and Bianca again :sleep:
"Bianca's spokesperson told MailOnline: 'Bianca and Katie have never been friends.
'Bianca doesn’t want any further or enter into any tit for tat and wishes Katie all the best.' "
(y)

Reactions: 4
I really can't tolerate Kieran's voice! There was a comment on a YT video that he sounds like Kermit the frog - he really does! He is seriously as interesting as a blank piece of paper. I can't believe anyone would consider a reality show with him! Katie is completely off her head, she was never the most eloquent, but she can barely string a sentence together these days. It's painful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I don't understand in her new interview is how she says she's got kris's priory badge to prove that he had been to see her.. We all think she was in a hotel when she did her blog. W. E. But do you not think she would of took a picture of it by now and proved the point or is she just trying to cause friction again just like the bit where she mentions going to Peters and saying you know I'm mad your as nuts as me!!! If I was Emily I wouldn't let her in the house. She is a sly dog. You should read some of the comments on the Katie price fb page people are even saying they have named there kids after her... 🙄As for keiran I don't think he did shag anyone else but if he said he's lying on that bit too they might have a legal case against them both for selling the story. I still think Princess will live with her again in the next few months and will turn into her mother. I'd put my mortgage on it. She looks at Katie like her hero.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her video taking Princess to get a puppy 😱

is it me or is it so awkward between her and P? I felt like she just didn’t leave the poor girl be, kept needling her, when Princess was holding the puppy Katie still had to keep yakking away.

LOL at Katie telling the dog breeder that she did have a dog but it got ran over on the road ‘about a year ago or a few months ago’. If he was a good breeder he would have not let her have this dog.

Reactions: 9
I really can't tolerate Kieran's voice! There was a comment on a YT video that he sounds like Kermit the frog - he really does! He is seriously as interesting as a blank piece of paper. I can't believe anyone would consider a reality show with him! Katie is completely off her head, she was never the most eloquent, but she can barely string a sentence together these days. It's painful to watch.
I know this will make me sound like a perve, but in my defence I watched pricey's sex tape and kierans just for laughs.:m
Pricey's was hilarious but I have to admit that kieran's was much better. He doesn't mess about and gives value for money, but yeah his voice doesn't match the action man he seems to be in the bedroom. It was an ex who put his tape out. I think ex "video work mate" rather than girlfriend and it was all quite upbeat active and friendly, whereas pricey's was a snooze fest and deeply unsexy.

What I don't understand in her new interview is how she says she's got kris's priory badge to prove that he had been to see her.. We all think she was in a hotel when she did her blog. W. E. But do you not think she would of took a picture of it by now and proved the point or is she just trying to cause friction again just like the bit where she mentions going to Peters and saying you know I'm mad your as nuts as me!!! If I was Emily I wouldn't let her in the house. She is a sly dog. You should read some of the comments on the Katie price fb page people are even saying they have named there kids after her... 🙄As for keiran I don't think he did shag anyone else but if he said he's lying on that bit too they might have a legal case against them both for selling the story. I still think Princess will live with her again in the next few months and will turn into her mother. I'd put my mortgage on it. She looks at Katie like her hero.
I doubt it dani. She is barely 13 and can't make that choice and when the pubs and Clubs reopen pricey will be back on the road to hell snorting and chugging with the reality dross with no free time for kids. Harvey will be back in care and pricey will be playing catch up with her hangers on. The kids won't get a look in. Princess loves her as a mother but I think she looks at her like an alien creature who is different to anyone she knows, and kids that age love different.

Last edited:
Just watched her video taking Princess to get a puppy 😱

is it me or is it so awkward between her and P? I felt like she just didn’t leave the poor girl be, kept needling her, when Princess was holding the puppy Katie still had to keep yakking away.

LOL at Katie telling the dog breeder that she did have a dog but it got ran over on the road ‘about a year ago or a few months ago’. If he was a good breeder he would have not let her have this dog.
Ive just watched it Princess cant be arsed with her mum IMO. Also Katie's bloody hair looks awful!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been really surprised by Peters public interactions with Katie and they are suddenly becoming more and more frequent lately, he has certainly changed his tune!!

With both their careers and profiles down the pan, i do wonder if they are both gonna try and sell their co-parenting relationship now and that’s what it’s all about. A reality show that both separate family’s are featured in somehow...

Reactions: 7
I know this will make me sound like a perve, but in my defence I watched pricey's sex tape and kierans just for laughs.:m
Pricey's was hilarious but I have to admit that kieran's was much better. He doesn't mess about and gives value for money, but yeah his voice doesn't match the action man he seems to be in the bedroom. It was an ex who put his tape out. I think ex "video work mate" rather than girlfriend and it was all quite upbeat active and friendly, whereas pricey's was a snooze fest and deeply unsexy.

I doubt it dani. She is barely 13 and can't make that choice and when the pubs and Clubs reopen pricey will be back on the road to hell snorting and chugging with the reality dross with no free time for kids. Harvey will be back in care and pricey will be playing catch up with her hangers on. The kids won't get a look in. Princess loves her as a mother but I think she looks at her like an alien creature who is different to anyone she knows, and kids that age love different.
Very well said x

I’ve been really surprised by Peters public interactions with Katie and they are suddenly becoming more and more frequent lately, he has certainly changed his tune!!

With both their careers and profiles down the pan, i do wonder if they are both gonna try and sell their co-parenting relationship now and that’s what it’s all about. A reality show that both separate family’s are featured in somehow...
Can’t be worth it surely. The Quest Red show gets well under 100k viewers, the channel will be making maybe 8k ad revenue per episode maximum. They can’t be paying a fortune, the editing, lighting, directing, sound work etc will take a good chunk of that money and the production company also want to make 20-30% as profit obviously

Reactions: 1

I think this is a possibility. Peter was touting for a slot on celebrity googlebox recently.

Ive noticed this too, he has been commenting alot on her pictures and on her stories yesterday he was on speakerphone phone when Princess was getting the dog he said she couldnt have and was asking for it to be called Peter and Katie was all "You can't call it that! Il be shouting Pete! Pete! " and he was laughing, proper cringe! As I said before they're both attention whores, he's obvs back on friendly terms so he can get something out of it. Funds must be on the slide with coronavirus, need to drum up some publicity. Dangerous game to he playing seeing as Pricey's a liability.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.