Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel like she's ever been all that interested in Junior. He now seems to be returning the favour, at least it looks that way in family pap shots. He looks happier when he's with his dad, and with his sister, so I don't even think it's just him been a teen boy.
You are spot on. She's always been harsher toward Junior. Might be just a male-hate thing or maybe because he's the image of his dad.

Reactions: 3
You are spot on. She's always been harsher toward Junior. Might be just a male-hate thing or maybe because he's the image of his dad.
The article about going to Pete's was in the newfeed, and as I was scrolling, there was a vid of them singing happy birthday to Katie. She goes to kiss all the kids, and when she gets to Junior he instinctively turns his face away from her. He seems to be able to show affection to his siblings just fine. I really do think he feels that she has been different with him. I remember watching him as a little one, and wondering how that would turn out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8417573/Katie-Price-arrives-ex-Peter-Andres-house-celebrate-son-Juniors-15th-birthday.html#v-4881479914524096712 Get the MailOnline App: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/mobile

So I take it this story was bollocks,
Absolute bullshit. Sorry, but since when did a drop in temperature give you a stomach bug?! And the suggestion of her being tired from her busy life as a Mum of 5 - only one day a week!!! If she misses his birthday, and gets publicity and sympathy from her fawning fans, then she’s even more of a disgrace than I thought.
Oooh she makes me so angry!!! Some of us aren’t fortunate enough to be a Mum. She is, 5 times over, and yet behaves the way she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolute bullshit. Sorry, but since when did a drop in temperature give you a stomach bug?! And the suggestion of her being tired from her busy life as a Mum of 5 - only one day a week!!! If she misses his birthday, and gets publicity and sympathy from her fawning fans, then she’s even more of a disgrace than I thought.
Oooh she makes me so angry!!! Some of us aren’t fortunate enough to be a Mum. She is, 5 times over, and yet behaves the way she does.
Like I said, the story is bollocks.

Reactions: 4
The article about going to Pete's was in the newfeed, and as I was scrolling, there was a vid of them singing happy birthday to Katie. She goes to kiss all the kids, and when she gets to Junior he instinctively turns his face away from her. He seems to be able to show affection to his siblings just fine. I really do think he feels that she has been different with him. I remember watching him as a little one, and wondering how that would turn out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8417573/Katie-Price-arrives-ex-Peter-Andres-house-celebrate-son-Juniors-15th-birthday.html#v-4881479914524096712 Get the MailOnline App: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/mobile
I wouldn't want her puss infected lips on me either. :sick:

He has never been interesting to me.
The show is well produced..the quality and editing is very good. It's not necessarily my cup of tea, but I admit I have watched them. It's nice to see the guy happy for once. And yes, Emily is a bit on the boring side (on the last show she said how she refuses to get in their hot tub... i mean come on...) but Pete knows what a stressful chaotic, life is like and I have no doubt he welcomes the calm and stability Emily brings.

I may be in the minority but I quite like Pete’s reality show on YouTube. You can see the kids are comfortable around him and love being there. Katie is very chaotic and seems to enjoy shouting and humiliating whoever is around her. Emily may come across as ‘dull’ but at least she doesn’t need to be center of attention, you only have to look at KPs current Instagram stories to know she has no filter!

Reactions: 9
I hope Emily will be a good influence and role model for Princess and Junior.....I hate to think of Princess feeling she will need to go down the same route as her Mum by going through multiple procedures too young and unnecessarily.

Reactions: 10
I hope Emily will be a good influence and role model for Princess and Junior.....I hate to think of Princess feeling she will need to go down the same route as her Mum by going through multiple procedures too young and unnecessarily.
Princess seems really sweet in Pete’s video diaries, and then I watched one of Katie’s videos and you could see both Princess and Junior being very caring towards Harvey throughout the video. Fingers crossed they’ve spent more time with their dads side and they won’t ever turn out like their mum!

Reactions: 9
Exactly this! DY has been financially providing for Harvey his entire life. The money went to her mother Amy, who has been the PRIMARY CAREGIVER for Harvey's entire life. Not Katie. Amy made sure he was enrolled in school (both in the UK and America) and took him to dental and medical appointments. She took care of him and provided stability/routine when KP would duck off to God knows where with God knows who. The constant headline that KP is a "great mom to Harvey" is the greatest scam she has ever pulled. It's no coincidence that the minute Amy moved to Spain, Harvey was put into full time residential care. It's also no coincidence that the minute her husbands leave her and she could no longer afford nannies, the kids no longer lived with KP. She's a useless human being and TERRIBLE mother.

View attachment 149876

Look at her stomach. Look at how gaunt and skinny she is everywhere but her stomach. This was the night she got absolutely wasted during a nightclub appearance and declared she was pregnant. Then she walked it back and claimed she was joking (link above). My ass she was joking. What happened to that baby? One of the many pregnancies that would disappear. Now she wants a sperm donor so she can have a new baby that she can't care for but make a few quid off of for a headline. She should be sterilized. And this is the reason she will never be sober. The guilt she feels deep down for aborting so many babies. The guilt she feels deep down for treating everyone in her life like tit. The shame she feels deep down for having no real friends because she insufferable. She will forever be 'self medicating' to numb those feelings.
It’s no coincidence that KPs financial issues started right after Yorke was made bankrupt and Peter Andre started struggling to get paying work is it.

I’ve always felt a bit sorry for Dwight. Seemed at the time like he thought they were a couple, but she was seeing loads of other guys.

I may be in the minority but I quite like Pete’s reality show on YouTube. You can see the kids are comfortable around him and love being there. Katie is very chaotic and seems to enjoy shouting and humiliating whoever is around her. Emily may come across as ‘dull’ but at least she doesn’t need to be center of attention, you only have to look at KPs current Instagram stories to know she has no filter!
I do, I like it he comes across as a bit of a wally but hes nice enough and although I said Emily seems boring I wasn't taking away anything to do with her job etc as I think nurses/doctors are brilliant.

Princess seems really sweet in Pete’s video diaries, and then I watched one of Katie’s videos and you could see both Princess and Junior being very caring towards Harvey throughout the video. Fingers crossed they’ve spent more time with their dads side and they won’t ever turn out like their mum!
Yeah hopefully they have had the right kind of impact from the upbringing given to them by Pete and grandparents etc.

Ha. I ranted on the Celebrity Gossip thread but Pete (and Emily) are massive hypocrites who carry on sticking young kids on social media for profit, while somehow telling us all what responsible parents they are. Whereas their younger kids (rightly) don’t feature, so what great behaviour. Except Junior and Princess grow up thinking their well-being was less important.

Sure, KP will never stop, but Pete could have, and as they are with him so much, it would have made a big difference. He could have tried to stop her doing it through the court - I’d say we don’t know he didn’t out of fairness but his own behaviour suggests he doesn’t really give a tit.

Reactions: 8
I might be remembering this totally wrong but after Kate and Pete split, didn't Pete say "You'll not see me selling pictures with the kids and doing photoshoots etc" but Kate still did? I guess in the end he knew everyone knew what they looked like anyway so started to do stuff with them in the media again? I might be remembering that wrong

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.