Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is gross. Her skin is like a dirty cigarette filter. No doubt she's pounding smokes while sitting around at home and visiting her 'friends' house so she can get her makeup done and take cheap pics for her instagram. Even the HEAVY airbrushing and photo shop can't improve her anymore. Can you imagine once being a rich, famous, loved wife and mother (thanks to Pete and CAN) and ending up a loser 42 year old bankrupt Youtuber with no home and no friends. She fact that she hasn't offed herself yet is a miracle in itself.
I hate to imagine the state of her kebab!! Must be in urgent need of tightening again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OH this just popped up on my Facebook Feed

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I hate to imagine the state of her kebab!! Must be in urgent need of tightening again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OH this just popped up on my Facebook Feed

I doubt she has any feeling left in her minge... Just wait until the night clubs open back up again. She's going to piss away any chance she has left (which is basically NIL) by being an uncontrollable, drunk, high mess and yet another manager will ditch her. It's easy to 'do the right thing' now when no one has a choice...but just wait until the booze starts to flow.

Reactions: 4
How on earth don’t OK equate the fact that they are losing 20% of sales each year and now only sell a quarter of the magazines they did in 2010 with what they put on the cover? Nobody’s buying that unless it comes in a brown paper bag surely

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t know how true it is but the press are saying Dwight York couldn’t be bothered wishing Harvey happy 18th,it wouldn’t surprise me as he’s had sod all to do with the kid up to now.

Reactions: 6
Don’t know how true it is but the press are saying Dwight York couldn’t be bothered wishing Harvey happy 18th,it wouldn’t surprise me as he’s had sod all to do with the kid up to now.
He tried to get access in the early years but pricey wasn't having it and he ended up giving up. She pulled the same stunt she always does, " if you don't want me then you don't get access to the kids" and yorke gave up in the end. That's the reason Peter Andre always gets "I love my kids" thrown at him, because he had to repeat it so often in interviews when asked about it during his interminable court battles with her over shared custody. She plays hard ball out of pure spite and to be fair York paid mummy pricey to be H's carer right up until she went off to live in spain part time after her diagnosis of the lung disorder two years ago, so he financially responsible at least. He said that (re the payments) in his bio and pricey didn't deny it or challenge it so you can believe it's true.
It's difficult to relate to a child you've never had access to. The odd thing is that she was pictured (genuine papped ) meeting with York a few times over the years ... without H.
Having said that recalling your kid's birthday should be automatic. Truth will out.

Reactions: 12
This really angers me. Aside from whether or not he’s wished his son happy birthday (his son who doesn’t actually know him and has had nothing to do with him) why is she airing this so publicly? It’s disgusting. Using her disabled son for publicity and sympathy.
Appalling parenting.

Reactions: 8
I’ve watched her video with OK! for Harvey’s 18th birthday... what a nice present Pete & Junior and Princess got him (TV)! Kate also got him an iPad Pro it looks like

I’m wondering where Jett is as Bunny is in all the pictures & photos but Jett is no where to be seen???

Reactions: 1
He tried to get access in the early years but pricey wasn't having it and he ended up giving up. She pulled the same stunt she always does, " if you don't want me then you don't get access to the kids" and yorke gave up in the end. That's the reason Peter Andre always gets "I love my kids" thrown at him, because he had to repeat it so often in interviews when asked about it during his interminable court battles with her over shared custody. She plays hard ball out of pure spite and to be fair York paid mummy pricey to be H's carer right up until she went off to live in spain part time after her diagnosis of the lung disorder two years ago, so he financially responsible at least. He said that (re the payments) in his bio and pricey didn't deny it or challenge it so you can believe it's true.
It's difficult to relate to a child you've never had access to. The odd thing is that she was pictured (genuine papped ) meeting with York a few times over the years ... without H.
Having said that recalling your kid's birthday should be automatic. Truth will out.
Exactly this! DY has been financially providing for Harvey his entire life. The money went to her mother Amy, who has been the PRIMARY CAREGIVER for Harvey's entire life. Not Katie. Amy made sure he was enrolled in school (both in the UK and America) and took him to dental and medical appointments. She took care of him and provided stability/routine when KP would duck off to God knows where with God knows who. The constant headline that KP is a "great mom to Harvey" is the greatest scam she has ever pulled. It's no coincidence that the minute Amy moved to Spain, Harvey was put into full time residential care. It's also no coincidence that the minute her husbands leave her and she could no longer afford nannies, the kids no longer lived with KP. She's a useless human being and TERRIBLE mother.

Now saying she will use a sperm donor for her 6th child 🙄

1591717604634.png

Look at her stomach. Look at how gaunt and skinny she is everywhere but her stomach. This was the night she got absolutely wasted during a nightclub appearance and declared she was pregnant. Then she walked it back and claimed she was joking (link above). My ass she was joking. What happened to that baby? One of the many pregnancies that would disappear. Now she wants a sperm donor so she can have a new baby that she can't care for but make a few quid off of for a headline. She should be sterilized. And this is the reason she will never be sober. The guilt she feels deep down for aborting so many babies. The guilt she feels deep down for treating everyone in her life like tit. The shame she feels deep down for having no real friends because she insufferable. She will forever be 'self medicating' to numb those feelings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Why isn’t she being challenged about that crap?

If an older bloke nailed a teenager so hard the boy / girl got torn and bloody while losing their virginity, they’d be rightly called out as a predator. Certainly, they wouldn’t be able to try and dine out on the tale for decades.

Question to Katrina fans: If you add on the extra vulnerability of a young man who had a severe stammer like Gates, does that make what she did more or less worthy of your adulation?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder how GG feels about that being in her book and all over the papers?!
She’s just nasty.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.