Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t she being challenged about that crap?

If an older bloke nailed a teenager so hard the boy / girl got torn and bloody while losing their virginity, they’d be rightly called out as a predator. Certainly, they wouldn’t be able to try and dine out on the tale for decades.

Question to Katrina fans: If you add on the extra vulnerability of a young man who had a severe stammer like Gates, does that make what she did more or less worthy of your adulation?
Maybe they had a ”safe” word and unfortunately for Gareth it was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2

With her track record of dogs ending up as roadkill why is she allowed more dogs?

PAGE DOESN'T exist, the story was removed so I have just found out,

Reactions: 5

With her track record of dogs ending up as roadkill why is she allowed more dogs?

PAGE DOESN'T exist, the story was removed so I have just found out,

The predator and her team move fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is there a Peter Andre thread? I've been watching the new reality show he has made for The Sun Newspaper! how BORING!

Reactions: 4
Yes its in the 'influencer' section.

His wife comes across boring as well.
If not flashing her tits and fanny and selling 'exciting' stories on taking a kids virginity and making him bleed in the process makes her boring then good for her. Being an NHS doctor while rearing her own two children and KP's collateral damage ones makes her a very special stand up woman of the type I'd like my girls to aspire to copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m at a loss to understand how her army of “Katie can do no wrong”fans cannot see through the bullshit and lies just been on her u tube has this woman not been possessed with the ability to speak, she just shouts. As for giving up the drink and drugs pull the other one and by the way what where her and her make up mate Zoe doing in Manchester this week, apparently the pictures have since been removed did anyone get a screenshot

This may prove interesting,
Are we supposed to be impressed that a mother wants to see her son on his birthday?! She really is something else. I should hope she IS willing to make plans to see him at some point during the day. Bloody hell, Katie.
Misleading headline too, as usual. No plans to all get together (they can’t anyway, currently!), just seeing him for part of the day.
Sorry, but she’s pathetic and makes my blood boil. Doesn’t deserve to have children.

Reactions: 6
Are we supposed to be impressed that a mother wants to see her son on his birthday?! She really is something else. I should hope she IS willing to make plans to see him at some point during the day. Bloody hell, Katie.
Misleading headline too, as usual. No plans to all get together (they can’t anyway, currently!), just seeing him for part of the day.
Sorry, but she’s pathetic and makes my blood boil. Doesn’t deserve to have children.
And the irony of her only this week slagging off Harveys dad Dwight because he’s selfish and doesn’t care you honestly couldn’t make it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m at a loss to understand how her army of “Katie can do no wrong”fans cannot see through the bullshit and lies just been on her u tube has this woman not been possessed with the ability to speak, she just shouts. As for giving up the drink and drugs pull the other one and by the way what where her and her make up mate Zoe doing in Manchester this week, apparently the pictures have since been removed did anyone get a screenshot
She has been unable to access free booze and other party stuff in Clubs, that's why she's less ragged looking than usual.
Her detox was forced on her by covid, and anyone giving her credit for staying clean needs their head examined. As soon as the clubs open and she can blag free party favours she'll be in like Flynn getting hammered and flashing her mammaries and it will be business as usual.

She can dream of a shared birthday celebration all she likes but I doubt it will happen. Last year she forgot his birthday entirely I think.

Reactions: 5
She has been unable to access free booze and other party stuff in Clubs, that's why she's less ragged looking than usual.
Her detox was forced on her by covid, and anyone giving her credit for staying clean needs their head examined. As soon as the clubs open and she can blag free party favours she'll be in like Flynn getting hammered and flashing her mammaries and it will be business as usual.

She can dream of a shared birthday celebration all she likes but I doubt it will happen. Last year she forgot his birthday entirely I think.
I don't feel like she's ever been all that interested in Junior. He now seems to be returning the favour, at least it looks that way in family pap shots. He looks happier when he's with his dad, and with his sister, so I don't even think it's just him been a teen boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.