Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please make it be true.:m

If I can't have the 5* movie and West End show about her life then I'll settle for her wobbling around on a proper dance floor being flung about like a rag doll by a hunky big pro dancer. It would be hilarious.
Oh and the training vids would be pure gold.
"Put your feet like this Katie" ......
"Can't".
"Well lift your arms like this " ......
"Can't".
"Katie please, just t ....."
"Be back in a mo, just need to lube my tits cos their chafing in this lycra and one of them might be leaking again ..."

and she goes home leaving her pro and the camera guys baffled wondering how she survives in real life.
I draw the line at TV licence money being spent on Katie Price. I just don't want to see her tragic efforts on the dancefloor to be honest. She won't learn anything because she will be too busy trying to shag whichever professional she would be paired with.

If only Kevin was still on the show. If she got Kevin, she would probably succeed in shagging him. He's as bad her for having no control.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes , me and Arnie came back together.

I bleeping knew it!

People forget that in between your doublecuntings, that you’re insanely prescient about what happens.

What’s tonight‘s lottery numbers...asking for a friend ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God Katie would be awful on Strictly. I wouldn't be able to stand her bellowing at the judges after routines and making awful jokes in the 3rd person (it's the priceeeey). And she'll definitely want a strictly romance.
God if they get her talk about scraping the barrel.

• Haha
Her body isn't 'bad' just like no one's is but I don't know why she keeps showing it off so much, I find her very out of proportion. Extremely short torso, no waist at all and strangely high up belly button. With a very wide back and ribcage.

Reactions: 3
Her body isn't 'bad' just like no one's is but I don't know why she keeps showing it off so much, I find her very out of proportion. Extremely short torso, no waist at all and strangely high up belly button. With a very wide back and ribcage.
Her body is not too bad to look at if you like that pumped up look but she can't use it like a normal human. Everything is butchered to get that look and she has so many scars it's totally bokey. Between her fear of reopening scar tissue and her general idleness she is incredibly unhealthy.
Was gonna post an image of her breast enlargement/reduction/enlargement/reduction/enlargement scars but they're just ghastly and frankly scare the tit out of me that anyone opts for that tit from pure vanity. So just a facial one, though that's pretty grim too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her body is not too bad to look at if you like that pumped up look but she can't use it like a normal human. Everything is butchered to get that look and she has so many scars it's totally bokey. Between her fear of reopening scar tissue and her general idleness she is incredibly unhealthy.
Was gonna post an image of her breast enlargement/reduction/enlargement/reduction/enlargement scars but they're just ghastly and frankly scare the tit out of me that anyone opts for that tit from pure vanity. So just a facial one, though that's pretty grim too.

Just why? 😓

Why would you do that to yourself, I mean ...

I think KPs body is better than not bad and esp for her age and the fact she has had 5 kids but boobs and bum are fake and no doubt she has had lipo..she would be more attractive if she didn’t show it off so much but pigs don’t fly 😂😂

I think those pix are OK, it's what the young influencers all do, same with the shite clothes and designer (fake) bag. Def new management or something. She seems like she's trying to be a molly mae type but she's never gonna b that. She's 42, 5 kids, young ones haven't heard of her and older peeps just think tragic

• Heart

I know exactly what you’re saying I saw an old black and white movie yesterday Joan Collins was in it she was coming out of prison and very young,I’m not saying Joan hasn’t had anything done but look at her now it’s still her and she still looks good at the age she is.Katie could learn a lot from her.

Omg why would you willingly do that to yourself!!!!

• Sick
We’ve gone from family posts, to repeated poses, screaming “look at me and tell me how gorgeous I am”.
I can’t work out if she’s touting for modelling work, or if these are actually undisclosed ads. One post is marked #ad for ‘In the Style’ (yawn) but the others aren’t.
Either way, she needs to get over herself.

• Heart
Maybe she’s just really proud of those hairless underarms... Or she’s hallucinating and thinks she’s still a 17 year old page 3 girl?
Or she's just bored shitless.

She's back on form, claiming this, claiming that, she will never do strictly or DOI because she doesn't understand commitment.
Katie is just a washed up boring old twit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.