Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men pay all sorts of women for sex and the more screwed up the women is then the more men will pay her, that says a lot about some of the men that pay for sex and none of it good.
Yep the more Screwed up they are the more kinky stuff they think they will do, some men seek these kind of women specifically.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just going to leave this here for you, Quirky ;)
Thanks, I think?! 18 year old pays 48 year old granny in latex for sex... 🤮

Men pay all sorts of women for sex and the more screwed up the women is then the more men will pay her, that says a lot about some of the men that pay for sex and none of it good.
Men are weird creatures.

Yep the more Screwed up they are the more kinky stuff they think they will do, some men seek these kind of women specifically.
They do and it’s not right, I remember my mum telling me that some men also like mentally ill women to have sex with, I think that’s creepy AF and sick, and I deffo seen lots of this type of behaviour when I worked in a brothel.😡😡

Thanks, I think?! 18 year old pays 48 year old granny in latex for sex... 🤮

Men are weird creatures.
They are and I actually believe some of them are over sexed if you get me.

• Wow
They do and it’s not right, I remember my mum telling me that some men also like mentally ill women to have sex with, I think that’s creepy AF and sick, and I deffo seen lots of this type of behaviour when I worked in a brothel.😡😡

They are and I actually believe some of them are over sexed if you get me.
Absolutely, in the same kind of level, even on social media you see predators targeting vulnerable women. One in particular comes to mind that I've seen lately, a female who admits to mental disorders and clearly displaying that kind of behaviour whilst trying to deal with it and one of many guys hitting on her. She's not even able to keep up basic hygiene and these creeps obvs see that. God help these creeps if they tried that tit with me 😡👊

• Angry
Reactions: 3
meanwhile back on topic!

It’s all so awful and upsetting, that she simply HAS to make sure the media know all about it! She makes it sound so ‘woe is me, I can’t hug my mum’ - join the club babe!!
As for the DM referring to current restrictions as ‘cuddlegate’.... I can’t even... We’re in the middle of a global bloody pandemic and hundreds of thousands of people are dying!!
Cuddlegate. Dear me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lovely colour co-ordination, her black hair is the same colour as the dog’s and her outfit matches its mouthguard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
THERE ARE NO WORDS!!

29165964-8383679-image-a-82_1591181624822.jpg

The state of the leylandii behind her.

I know I should say something witty about the catsuit or cheap stennies or something about how a man likes a well-trimmed bush, but whoever has hacked back her trees needs to come back, fix their work and clean the mess up off the ground.

Also, that is the saddest looking dog I have ever seen. Is someone aiming a water pistol filled with piss at it off camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Noticed that Pete who didn’t like her selling the kids is now using them in this new vlog series. Funny how his kids with Emily aren’t on it though
Yeah she wont let them show their faces. :giggle: I actually quite like the kids seem nice for saying their mums a mess.

Reactions: 4
It gets worse.

Coincidence that she posts this when there are more release pap photos of Bianca and Kris! 😂 she isn’t going to get him back off a woman who’s so much younger than her and hasn’t had so much surgery!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.