Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets worse.

ed_to_her_glamour_modelling_glor-a-4_1591269451609.jpg
Would have been slightly more appealing if the random bag wasn’t in shot. Why would you be needing a Gucci bag when you’re literally standing in your back garden against your garage wall? #desperate.
As for the overall pose, looks like she’s checking whether she needs deo for the BO 😉

Reactions: 5
That was what sold the show. They weren't paid to be seen doing a bit of gardening or sitting around discussing the econmic situation in Peru. Sex sells and they both played on it to the max. That was their USP for their joint shows back then, sex and dirty talk and dry humping.
He grew out of it and became an adult and she never did. There's the difference.🤪

I disagree with the BIB, sorry. She has no determination whatsoever.
She has fads and goes into something at 100mph, then gets bored and goes on to something else.
I recall her banging on about becoming a paramedic. Never happened. Becoming a nail technician, nope, never happened. Setting up a riding school, couldn't be arsed. Was gonna learn 'proper' cooking, nope, invited Aldo Zilli on her show to teach her and then buggered off riding while he cooked dinner for her extended family and then she turned up in just a towel for the meal. Aldo was fuming. Oh and she was gonna be a vet. Nope. Even her books were all ghost written.
She has no staying power for anything apart from trying to crucify the nation with her attempts at singing.
You forgot about adopting a Nigerian child and recently she announced she had trained as a nurse.............

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was what sold the show. They weren't paid to be seen doing a bit of gardening or sitting around discussing the econmic situation in Peru. Sex sells and they both played on it to the max. That was their USP for their joint shows back then, sex and dirty talk and dry humping.
He grew out of it and became an adult and she never did. There's the difference.🤪

I disagree with the BIB, sorry. She has no determination whatsoever.
She has fads and goes into something at 100mph, then gets bored and goes on to something else.
I recall her banging on about becoming a paramedic. Never happened. Becoming a nail technician, nope, never happened. Setting up a riding school, couldn't be arsed. Was gonna learn 'proper' cooking, nope, invited Aldo Zilli on her show to teach her and then buggered off riding while he cooked dinner for her extended family and then she turned up in just a towel for the meal. Aldo was fuming. Oh and she was gonna be a vet. Nope. Even her books were all ghost written.
She has no staying power for anything apart from trying to crucify the nation with her attempts at singing.
Dont forget her marathon attempt that she didnt even train for and quit halfway round. Its like she forgets or doesnt realise you have to put time and effort into things!

Reactions: 4
Ok ,weekend alert! 🔥 she’s bound to drop some new Casual photos of the kiddies in her back garden, smiling so wide their actual teeth could fall out and they could almost believe it themselves that they’re having soooper quality time with Mum.

Reactions: 3
Clearly, the builders she ripped off have switched her water off. That’s why she’s outside having a squat behind the old bike shed (geddit?).

I wonder if the constipated look on her face is somehow connected to the splatter up the wall behind her knee.

• Haha
Amazing body bu

amazing body but so fake! So many women have bodies like this because they’ve worked for them.
Katie will need an amazing body if she is to compete in STRICTLY COME DANCING which is her latest target, the Daily Mail have a story on that but the other newspapers haven't caught up yet and I'm not allowed to post Daily Mail links.

Reactions: 2
Nooooo, please let’s not have her on SCD. She’d be throwing tantrums, whinging constantly and making inappropriate comments about the male pros. 🤢

• Haha
Nooooo, please let’s not have her on SCD. She’d be throwing tantrums, whinging constantly and making inappropriate comments about the male pros. 🤢
Don't worry, it will never happen, Katie has claimed to get in a few shows, she even claims to be trying for that SAS program again next year.

Reactions: 2
Katie will need an amazing body if she is to compete in STRICTLY COME DANCING which is her latest target, the Daily Mail have a story on that but the other newspapers haven't caught up yet and I'm not allowed to post Daily Mail links.
Oh please make it be true.:m

If I can't have the 5* movie and West End show about her life then I'll settle for her wobbling around on a proper dance floor being flung about like a rag doll by a hunky big pro dancer. It would be hilarious.
Oh and the training vids would be pure gold.
"Put your feet like this Katie" ......
"Can't".
"Well lift your arms like this " ......
"Can't".
"Katie please, just t ....."
"Be back in a mo, just need to lube my tits cos their chafing in this lycra and one of them might be leaking again ..."

and she goes home leaving her pro and the camera guys baffled wondering how she survives in real life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

If I can't have the 5* movie and West End show about her life then I'll settle for her wobbling around on a proper dance floor being flung about like a rag doll by a hunky big pro dancer. It would be hilarious.
"Can't".
"Can't".
"Be back in a mo, just need to lube my tits cos their chafing in this lycra and one of them might be leaking again ..."

and she goes home leaving her pro and the camera guys baffled wondering how she survives in real life.
When you put it like that, I could be convinced... 😂

• Haha

"Can't".
"Can't".

Freda, are...are you from the future?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.