Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, the old trout has been saying that for years. I bet there's no contract signed yet.
If she did one I'd watch it cos it would be comedy gold.They could call it Carry On Shagging.

Oh duck, just read the article , lololol. 😂😂😂 She's been sending her crappy bios to a west end producer ? I honestly think she's unhinged. a sandwich short of a picnic and lift not going all the way to the top floor. All that and more. Her brain is fried from drug abuse if she thinks a west end producer would touch her trashy 'story'.
This isn't the first time Katie has mentioned about a film of her (laughable) life, to be honest, who on earth would want to be cast as Katie Price??

Besides the film would be a work of fiction, well most of it. 😝 😝

Reactions: 4
Nah, the old trout has been saying that for years. I bet there's no contract signed yet.
If she did one I'd watch it cos it would be comedy gold.They could call it Carry On Shagging.

Oh duck, just read the article , lololol. 😂😂😂 She's been sending her crappy bios to a west end producer ? I honestly think she's unhinged. a sandwich short of a picnic and lift not going all the way to the top floor. All that and more. Her brain is fried from drug abuse if she thinks a west end producer would touch her trashy 'story'.
I'd totally watch it, it would be hilarious. Who would play her and her multiple blokes? I'm proper looking forward to this now 😂🤣. I hope it happens!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'd play herself...because she obviously looks as young and fresh as she always has with all her....erm...facial rejuvenation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what happened about her brother looking after her money? I remember in one of her reality shows she mentioned how so many 'celebs' spending was outta control & they go bankrupt & she doesn't want to be one of them, so that's why she let her brother be her financial manager, he's not even featured in her 'Crazy Life show', probably cos her house smells of tit !
I remember this too 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So over than the claim she made about Netflix doing a film on her the other thing bugging me about KP is her claim her hair is so good right now. No KP your hair is not good right now. The extensions have decimated your natural hair and it’s painfully clear. I wish she would take them out and let her hair recover! Lou Roy has basically been using her for free advertising and left KP virtually bald in the process!!

So over than the claim she made about Netflix doing a film on her the other thing bugging me about KP is her claim her hair is so good right now. No KP your hair is not good right now. The extensions have decimated your natural hair and it’s painfully clear. I wish she would take them out and let her hair recover! Lou Roy has basically been using her for free advertising and left KP virtually bald in the process!!
I think KP looks like a low class hooker and she looks worse the older she gets, she isn’t a woman that will be okay with being older than 40 that’s for sure, and yes her hair is a state and women of her age shouldn’t have hair that length, that’s for younger women.

Reactions: 8
I think KP looks like a low class hooker and she looks worse the older she gets, she isn’t a woman that will be okay with being older than 40 that’s for sure, and yes her hair is a state and women of her age shouldn’t have hair that length, that’s for younger women.
I don’t understand this fear she has of looking older- her mother is in her mid 60s and is still an attractive woman. As a young woman, she had natural beauty and all she has done is pay people to destroy that. It’s about time she ditched the surgery, extensions etc and allowed her body for recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand this fear she has of looking older- her mother is in her mid 60s and is still an attractive woman. As a young woman, she had natural beauty and all she has done is pay people to destroy that. It’s about time she ditched the surgery, extensions etc and allowed her body for recover.
I totally get her fear because I know for a fact I am going to be the same, not getting work done (Botox yes) but the fear of aging, being beautiful sexy etc is all geared towards women under 35 and as KP has made money out of apparently being beautiful (she isn’t) and sexy (she isn’t) and aging will change this.

Her mum isn’t bad looking but I think saying her mum is attractive is a stretch! Plus her mum looks her age. Kate wants to be noticed by men and men are ageist bastards imo.

Reactions: 7
I totally get her fear because I know for a fact I am going to be the same, not getting work done (Botox yes) but the fear of aging, being beautiful sexy etc is all geared towards women under 35 and as KP has made money out of apparently being beautiful (she isn’t) and sexy (she isn’t) and aging will change this.

Her mum isn’t bad looking but I think saying her mum is attractive is a stretch! Plus her mum looks her age. Kate wants to be noticed by men and men are ageist bastards imo.
I don’t think any of us ladies want to look our age and many of us have lent on our friends Botox and co however KP has gone to the extreme! I agree tho - it seems many men’s perceptions of a beautiful and sexy woman basically involves a woman under 35 with an immaculate figure 😫 I should have clarified on KP’s mum but I meant attractive for her age 😂

• Haha
Some people have aged beautifully.
They have good genes, good surgery, but look after themselves, extra healthy diets, no alcohol, enough sleep.
Unfortunately good plastic surgery can only do so much and she hasn’t had good plastic surgery

Reactions: 6
It could be worse anyone up for Katie Price The Musical ?

I’m putting Boom Bang A Bang up for one of the songs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Do you think anyone would pay?? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Well, someone can get a freebie!

Catching up on this thread 😀 but had to comment after seeing this lol 😄

Her eyes!! How did she get them to move away from her nose 😄 Maybe they trying to escape loooooool 🤭

Eyes so far apart they have different postcodes

Tadpoles for eyebrows

A disappearing nose

Lastly Cuprinal woodstain for her fake tan.

• Haha
When they say “fans” who exactly are these people and what does being a Katie “fan” actually entail ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.