Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't miss out now SB Malakas has his own thread!

Its just boring old "Carl Woods" as yet but we can begin on his titles properly for page 2 when time comes :)
Looks like it might not be needed before long if the most recent comments are anything to go by 😂😂
Back to obscurity for El Sinko 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we starting to see the unravelling of these pair? Bring it on 🍿 I reckon she's got the next one lined up and now she wants rid of SB he's served his purpose, whatever that was!
Not to be all Binfesty, but do you think “ I’m wiv the horses it’s my happy place” is code for “get this this ranty melt away from me?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I now wonder if he’s done his interview in a “ look at me sticking up for you & all the abuse you get, no one will look after you like I do” sort of angle .
The timing is definitely to do with this one sided “ split”

Unless it’s a case of him trying to get his name/ face out there while he can . Coz let’s face it , as washed up & pointless as she is , nobody will give two shiny shits about him once she’s gotten rid .

As for that ring it would have to be steam cleaned , sand blasted and soaked in bleach for 12 months before it made it onto the finger of anybody else if they knew who the previous wearer was !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he has video evidence it would be even worse.It has to be about her finances.

I think so too.And her army of flying nutcases will lap it up.They already excuse EVERYTHING she does as being the fault of someone else.If she ditches him it will merely be a case of avengers assemble.
If she plays the mental health card on top of all this, she will be laughing.
It’s the pesky financial side of things that will be her downfall.
Why did flying nutcases make me think of this?

fly-my-pretties-monkeys.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're just so damn unlucky, what with those Paps just happening along on the one time they break cover from the MM and go into London.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Found her nipples that were MIA…
This is it - this is what they’ve fallen out about .She’s realised he’s stolen her nipples while she slept .
Not only that he’s brazenly gadding about in them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Or if order was made due to drug use she'd have to do a drug test , where they take hair and can build a timeliness of drug use and she knows she'd fail
Mmm Skanky doesn't have much hair left?

Reactions: 5
If she has told him they're over why is he still in her house? Why can't she change the locks or call the police, as that seems like it could be a DV thing, an abuser refusing to leave.

I just can't decide, is she not daring to kick him out because he has dirt, or it's because she needs the new egg firmly in place :unsure:
I'd hazard a guess that she's hoping that by being more revolting than usual he'll storm out in a tantrum, but he's of the mindset to stick it out to destroy her slowly and steadily, picking away at all her insecurities and jealousies until she implodes with rage along with a facefull of cocaine and voddy. Krakatoa will have nothing on skank LOL

I cannot imagine that her having another mug lined up is feasible though because with her reputation and looking like an extra from Game of Thrones freaks department, who the duck is going to take it on anyway?? Who is mentally deranged enough to even consider shagging the beast either in the knowledge its the country's secondhand dartboard?
In any case I am totally LOVING her misery since its about bloody time it got whats been due to it for decades. Woo Hoo I luv it!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Back together, oh what a game they play 😂

She looks like one of those photo fit things when they black out the eyes. Wtf?!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People were speculating he has 100% now, as in she has gone from 2 hours visitation to no visitation at all. It is possible to get an emergency court order and stop access completely if the kids are in physical danger. It is then on the parent with no access to apply back to the courts and prove they should have access again. She probably can't be arsed.
The thing is, even if you gave birth, it doesn't mean your kids will want to be with you or respect you. You have to work at your relationship with your children. It's earnt not granted

Reactions: 14
I now wonder if he’s done his interview in a “ look at me sticking up for you & all the abuse you get, no one will look after you like I do” sort of angle .
The timing is definitely to do with this one sided “ split”

Unless it’s a case of him trying to get his name/ face out there while he can . Coz let’s face it , as washed up & pointless as she is , nobody will give two shiny shits about him once she’s gotten rid .

As for that ring it would have to be steam cleaned , sand blasted and soaked in bleach for 12 months before it made it onto the finger of anybody else if they knew who the previous wearer was !
Furthermore who the hell would want to seal their Engagement, a happy time of life, with a ring thats been on and off dat fing's grubby finger more often than her drawers have been dropped for anything with a pulse?

Who would want to wear a ring with a sordid history like that Christmas Cracker special has got?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.