Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd hazard a guess that she's hoping that by being more revolting than usual he'll storm out in a tantrum, but he's of the mindset to stick it out to destroy her slowly and steadily, picking away at all her insecurities and jealousies until she implodes with rage along with a facefull of cocaine and voddy. Krakatoa will have nothing on skank LOL

I cannot imagine that her having another mug lined up is feasible though because with her reputation and looking like an extra from Game of Thrones freaks department, who the duck is going to take it on anyway?? Who is mentally deranged enough to even consider shagging the beast either in the knowledge its the country's secondhand dartboard?
In any case I am totally LOVING her misery since its about bloody time it got whats been due to it for decades. Woo Hoo I luv it!! :ROFLMAO:

I was just going to post the same. I am bloody loving this!! Bring it on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd hazard a guess that she's hoping that by being more revolting than usual he'll storm out in a tantrum, but he's of the mindset to stick it out to destroy her slowly and steadily, picking away at all her insecurities and jealousies until she implodes with rage along with a facefull of cocaine and voddy. Krakatoa will have nothing on skank LOL

I cannot imagine that her having another mug lined up is feasible though because with her reputation and looking like an extra from Game of Thrones freaks department, who the duck is going to take it on anyway?? Who is mentally deranged enough to even consider shagging the beast either in the knowledge its the country's secondhand dartboard?
In any case I am totally LOVING her misery since its about bloody time it got whats been due to it for decades. Woo Hoo I luv it!! :ROFLMAO:
Bunnycuddles

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He paid £5k for it, it is worth more, but a deal was arranged, most of that he made from the ok magazine deal. As per, they didn’t stick to their end of the bargain.

She told her sister and people from the stables they had split, but he just won’t let go.
Can totally see her doing that, but then going home to him and declaring hes still the one, and how she's told the family in no uncertain terms she's sticking with SB

oh carol,you are such a fool, you thought skanky loved you,but she thinks you are a tool.
Did everyone else sing that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank duck that’s finished. “Fascinating conversation”
- no mate it absolutely was not. The guy is an inarticulate moron and well matched to the similarly intellectually challenged criminal he’s living with.
Where can I see this on TV???

Reactions: 2
Finally got round to watching his B O R I N G interview. WTF did he actually say, please can someone decipher it for me, I’m not thick, I promise 🤣 but I couldn’t work it out. 🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s fed up with all the press stories, but 5 minutes later sold their Backgrid pictures to the press…🤦🏻‍♀️

please let this tit show make sense 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What I’d like to know,will the BH look into Harvey’s trust fund at all,to see it’s not been ‘dipped’ into?
The trustees will have to show proof of any allocations to the beneficiary or payments made on behalf of the beneficiary but not to her bankruptcy investigation. The trustees are also responsible for any tax payments due. Trustees are expected to be diligent.

Reactions: 14
She looks like one of those photo fit things when they black out the eyes. Wtf?!?!?!?!
She’s downcast because he knows she leaked the split, along with SFP. AFP had her friends around at her place Saturday & as far as she knew, KFP and Crawl were on the rocks & splitting, which they were all sighing relief about. However, I believe he’s almost blackmailing her, with threats about what he will do/say. She is gutted about Boyson, as she was banking on woo hooing him back! No back up plan for the next ‘The One’. Nobody to drive her around. I think the next week or so, will be interesting. He does have loads of dirt on her, in my opinion, that could send her to jail re bankruptcy and spending/hiding cash. Where’s Harvey today? I do question the carer too, if as it has been mentioned, she’s not employed by the college. 4 kids have parents to watch out for them. Harvey is in a bad environment & situation .

Reactions: 34
Let's just consider for a moment how it went down with Alex Reid ... She dumped him because he she thought he was of no use to her... Alex goes on Big Brother and comes accross well, the public like him ... Kipper reels him back in and marries him to get her own career back on track ... Maybe that interview last night was Carols chance to show that he is useful to Kipper ... He really struck out ... Cue the miserable Kipper picks EXACTLY like she did with Alex .. Carols days are numbered, he has shown that he is unable to resurrect her 'career' ... That is all she is interested in. Personally I don't think anyone can resurrect her at this point but she won't think that ... She got close to it with Boyson ...Carol hasn't worked ... she will be looking for someone else now ... Carol is only famous by association with Kipper ... The moron thinks he can still make it alone if he hangs on a bit longer ... That's why he won't let go

Reactions: 22
She’s downcast because he knows she leaked the split, along with SFP. AFP had her friends around at her place Saturday & as far as she knew, KFP and Crawl were on the rocks & splitting, which they were all sighing relief about. However, I believe he’s almost blackmailing her, with threats about what he will do/say. She is gutted about Boyson, as she was banking on woo hooing him back! No back up plan for the next ‘The One’. Nobody to drive her around. I think the next week or so, will be interesting. He does have loads of dirt on her, in my opinion, that could send her to jail re bankruptcy and spending/hiding cash. Where’s Harvey today? I do question the carer too, if as it has been mentioned, she’s not employed by the college. 4 kids have parents to watch out for them. Harvey is in a bad environment & situation .
Oh I do wish I could feel some sympathy for her..............................
No I don't! duck her!!!!!!! I hope she's going through hell :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The trustees will have to show proof of any allocations to the beneficiary or payments made on behalf of the beneficiary but not to her bankruptcy investigation. The trustees are also responsible for any tax payments due. Trustees are expected to be diligent.
That depends if skanky is a Trustee or whether she has her claws in said Trustee
Either way H's Trust Fund will have had a severe battering from skanky over the years if she could gain access

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.