Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what SB has on her for her to stay with him through fear of him completely ruining her. It seems insane that she’s even lost her youngest kids because she picked him over J & B. How bad must this dirt be for her for her to forfeit her children? I’m intrigued.
Maybe he has a recording or video of her saying awful things about Harvey. She reportedly said someone would be doing her a favour if they killed him to friends for a laugh, so I bet she has said loads of similar things. It would no longer just be hearsay if it was recorded. That would be it, the 'great mum of a disabled child' fraud revealed and her sociopathic nature on full display!

Reactions: 23
@DC16 can you tell us what their side of the bargain was??
It was to do with big promotion of the Jewellers, Carl followed them for a while, but after slapgate stopped, there was very little done from them.

Back together, oh what a game they play 😂

WTF does she look like 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was to do with big promotion of the Jewellers, Carl followed them for a while, but after slapgate stopped, there was very little done from them.

She looked happier on her way to Court 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I thought the paper had blacked her face out for privacy for a minute! Then I realised they were sunglasses from some 1970‘s sci fi! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think he has info on money laundering & her hiding assets & spending cash, that should be declared in the bankruptcy. Look what happen to Boris Becker, about hiding funds etc. I could be wrong, but Crawl would have a good idea by now.
I completely agree. This isn’t about coke and kids access. This is about complete ruination and jail time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
#196 - Skanky & Wanky are loosing the plot. Are they engaged or are they not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Back together, oh what a game they play 😂

Looks like she’s picked the dead long grass from the field at back of my house & plonked it on her head & tied it in a pony tail. Jeez she’s looks like a hostage !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So all the stuff and suitcases on doorway was Sb and he was having one last rant before she kicked him out that’s why she was so quiet he was blagging about spilling the beans before he left and then backed out

Reactions: 9
I completely agree. This isn’t about coke and kids access. This is about complete ruination and jail time
I hope so. 🤞 Price has more than a few skeletons in its cupboards. It will be like a mass grave being opened and emptied when the floods gates open on this. Rose West’s new cell mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting to read your thoughts on how how he could destroy what’s left of her personal and professional life. I agree with those who have said it must be money related. Any other stuff she could try to talk her way out of and say he’s making it up. But if he has actual evidence of her getting paid cash in hand, or hiding money in other people‘s bank accounts etc, then she would be sunk with the bankruptcy proceedings. She is much more likely to end up in jail for finance matters than endless driving offences.
Go on SB, you know you want to say it and we are all here waiting!
If he has video evidence it would be even worse.It has to be about her finances.
she will just blame everything on him,he was controling,she was scared,he made her do it,she will show his rant as proof,she will do him like a kipper but then i think he would retaliate and thats when the fireworks will happen, its only fecking august,so much for a quiet year 😂
I think so too.And her army of flying nutcases will lap it up.They already excuse EVERYTHING she does as being the fault of someone else.If she ditches him it will merely be a case of avengers assemble.
If she plays the mental health card on top of all this, she will be laughing.
It’s the pesky financial side of things that will be her downfall.

Reactions: 12

Expect another rant in 5, 4, 3, 2..... 🤞 :ROFLMAO:
So it’s worth £50k but that’s not what SB paid? My experience of the second hand jewellery market is you get a pittance for it in comparison to the true value unless it’s got provenance. And I don’t exactly think that being on kippers fingers gives it that. Now it could be listed as an asset if it’s got some value and it’s not the fake bit of glass it’s purported to be

Last edited:
So it’s worth £50k but that’s not what SB paid? My experience of the second hand jewellery market is you get a pittance for it in comparison to the true value unless it’s got provenance. And I don’t exactly think that being on kippers fingers gives it that. Now it could be listed as an asset if it’s got some value and it’s the fake bit of glass it’s purported to be
I’m sure those who chose not to go on the creditors list and are still owed money, could get the bailiffs in…

Reactions: 21
He paid £5k for it, it is worth more, but a deal was arranged, most of that he made from the ok magazine deal. As per, they didn’t stick to their end of the bargain.

She told her sister and people from the stables they had split, but he just won’t let go.
If she has told him they're over why is he still in her house? Why can't she change the locks or call the police, as that seems like it could be a DV thing, an abuser refusing to leave.

I just can't decide, is she not daring to kick him out because he has dirt, or it's because she needs the new egg firmly in place :unsure:

Reactions: 20
Please don't miss out now SB Malakas has his own thread!

Its just boring old "Carl Woods" as yet but we can begin on his titles properly for page 2 when time comes :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Perhaps we should start a 'Go Fund Me' for Dolan .... no, not for his combover ... for his eyesight ... I didnt watch much of it,
Mmmmm , so despite Dolan saying all the papers would be watching SB been interviewed, said papers appear to be devoid of any mention of it, can only see one in the Mirror, and most of that was word for word his raging.
If Carol had been interviewed by Piers Morgan then yes that would have been the case ... Piers has no reason to interview one of kippers hangers on though, Carol is not famous in his own right, he hasn't even got a story 'Chat' would pay £25 for 🤣🤣 Dolan is clearly also delusional about his own importance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.