Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’d like to know,will the BH look into Harvey’s trust fund at all,to see it’s not been ‘dipped’ into?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, colour me confused, the Sun stubbornly sticking to this narrative!

Love this line: "She'll have it made into something else - it's worth £50k even though that's not what Carl paid." Hmmmm
I thought the exact same thing when I read that statement, yeah right! Like we know that's total bollox. Knew they couldn't stay out the media for longer than a month!

Reactions: 16
HaHa the Scum are trolling them now, must have heard about his interview and gone ‘Nah, let’s go again”…hate the paper, but this is funny. 😁 Hope he reacts 😂
This is journalism at its best and I’m not being sarcastic for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, colour me confused, the Sun stubbornly sticking to this narrative!

Love this line: "She'll have it made into something else - it's worth £50k even though that's not what Carl paid." Hmmmm
I also love the little snippet in there that she paid for a lot of their holidays. She always said she had all those holidays while bankrupt because he was paying.
I hate the Sun, but I like the way they are insisting it’s over.
Do you think she has told him to leave and he’s just sitting there going “no, you don’t mean it, I’m staying”. What a prize he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thought I’d help you Coke, you seem so upset mate. Looked into who’s leaking these Bullshit stories for you

and it’s. Katie Price’s Account 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I also love the little snippet in there that she paid for a lot of their holidays. She always said she had all those holidays while bankrupt because he was paying.
I hate the Sun, but I like the way they are insisting it’s over.
That bit sounds like it came from her, the slagging him off starting already. If it's true, her family should intervene, make him leave her lovely house bleeping pigsty. After the rant from cole, it's hard to see why The Scum would carry this on, unless they've got pricey on the end of the phone telling them the troof.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Carol is hanging on Kipper wants rid but she needs her next egg lined up. SB won't let his meal ticket go easily. It's all gonna kick off soon my Witchy sense are tingling 🔮

• Haha
The Sun are obviously goading them , it’s stark staringly obvious , she wants to keep the ring “ like she has with all the others” absolutely cracked me up .

Things you thought you’d never type “ Great work , The Sun” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think they’re both putting these stories out. Because, let’s face it, they both know that ring is not worth £50K.
He paid £5k for it, it is worth more, but a deal was arranged, most of that he made from the ok magazine deal. As per, they didn’t stick to their end of the bargain.

That bit sounds like it came from her, the slagging him off starting already. If it's true, her family should intervene, make him leave her lovely house bleeping pigsty. After the rant from cole, it's hard to see why The Scum would carry this on, unless they've got pricey on the end of the phone telling them the troof.
She told her sister and people from the stables they had split, but he just won’t let go.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Carol is hanging on Kipper wants rid but she needs her next egg lined up. SB won't let his meal ticket go easily. It's all gonna kick off soon my Witchy sense are tingling 🔮
I hope she is really, miserable and unhappy, like she made her Exes - it's what she deserves!

• Heart
He paid £5k for it, it is worth more, but a deal was arranged, most of that he made from the ok magazine deal. As per, they didn’t stick to their end of the bargain.

She told her sister and people from the stables they had split, but he just won’t let go.

Her body language in the rant story said it all really. She couldn't give a tit what he was saying. I do hope he is making her life hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s doing this because she’s clearly unhappy and looking for a way out but she won’t leave until she has another option lined up. He is controlling and feels like she owes him
I think this is right, she needs to find someone else before she dumps him. A narc like her can't cope with not having someone to pamper and pander to them so she will want to get something in place first before dumping him. She is probably keeping him hanging on with emotional blackmail until she's ready to end it. The trouble is now her abusive nature has been more public and she's older and made herself look weird. New gullible wankers will be thin on the ground!

Reactions: 24
Are we starting to see the unravelling of these pair? Bring it on 🍿 I reckon she's got the next one lined up and now she wants rid of SB he's served his purpose, whatever that was!

• Heart

@DC16 can you tell us what their side of the bargain was??

Reactions: 18
Are we starting to see the unravelling of these pair? Bring it on 🍿 I reckon she's got the next one lined up and now she wants rid of SB he's served his purpose, whatever that was!
It certainly looks like it. The pair of them havent looked happy in a while.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.