Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Just a reminder of how Katie Price and Carl Woods will use a disabled and vulnerable person to line their pockets.

Carl Woods, you had no broken bones or any injury whatsoever....

Shame on you.
I've been fasinated by this video and Harvey's behaviour.

IMHO I've always thought something had happened between Harvey and Coal (teasing and taunting Harvey spitefully until he retaliated maybe?). Sink Boy and Skanky (his own mother) made out SBs hand was broken as a result. Harvey looks scared and uncomfortable through out with those two bastards in his face making him feel guilty. Right at the end when they manipulate Harvey into saying he'll look after Cole his facial expressions change dramatically and he looks angry and said something like 'fucking cunt' under his breath. Watch the last few seconds and see what you think?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

tracey3871

VIP Member
I’m worried that ITV will put her in the all star line up of “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’, they start shooting in November in South Africa. That would be a half million pounds pay packet for her. And viewers would tune in to watch her. She pretty much killed the show dead when she went in for a second time. Three months until it films, her PR might do a clean up act to get her in.
There was already an announcement by ITV that she was not being asked, basically said that she isnt suitable for a mainstream family audience due to her recent court cases - that was the beginning of TV closing its doors to her

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
🦊 is not on here at the moment 100% trust me on that.

Yeah, usually keep whoever is chaperoning out of sight, will spoil her perfect mum narrative 🤣
Mr PP Fencing & AFP came back from thier ‘Jolly’, so probably one of them chaperoning and driving her about. Kieran wouldn’t have
IT with kids, without supervision. Yes, I’m sure Kieran is taking legal action re allegations & likening to JS. Believe Claire@Can also assisting In legal’s. KFP has a dangerous tongue. Someone has to stop her.

• Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Does anyone else think when she's literally ran out of every other option to con make money, is when she'll resort to shoving things where the sun doesn't shine for her 10 OF subscribers 🤔
She just doesn’t get the OF crowd - nobody wants to see her tats or her “life” they want weird shit like shoving a rolling pin up your bum!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
I can just imagine, (wish I hadn't) the 6 dirty old men subscribers she has, sat in their bedsit, mac on, nob in hand waiting to get an insight into her life, haha, I can see a load of limp, pissed off saddos asking for their €3 back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

NoodleNips

VIP Member

Trouble in paradise 🙄🙄🙄
Living in a pigsty with the UKs most despised woman, not allowed lead her kids, he’s been dragged to rock bottom with her, no friends, who knows what his family must think. Why does he stay in such a pointless, shitty relationship?

• Haha
  • Sad

Winepig

VIP Member
Her wording of the english vocabulary is appalling . She cant and never has been able to articulate herself.
It drives me insane .

I genuinely cannot understand how somebody can go through the education system & come out the other end so utterly stupid .

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Barney is now at one of his favourite spots...I bet Cole can't wait to get the costume off...what he don't realise is his been glued in as a joke x

Resizer_16579503016935.jpg

Time to catch up on this thread 🥰🧵 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Her hair in these pics today just reminds me of when I chopped the hair off my Barbie doll when I was 6…….then I realised it wasn’t going to grow back so I tried to stick it back on with PVA glue hoping my mum wouldn’t notice and tell me off 😂

FDF82114-0395-4030-87D0-69F84845F93B.jpeg

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Probably been posted, though I‘ve missed it, but all her Masterclasses have now been deleted on her website, the dates were just ‘greyed out‘ the other day, now nothing, no rescheduled dates, nothing, all gone, Wonder if it is some sort of fall-out with Jeyda, that caused this, so hope so. No more Skanky trotting around virtually deserted venues in the rough ends of towns, kinda gonna miss those comical events 😁

64FFF775-95F4-4A7A-B9AF-30BC1F145016.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow