Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
On Shoreham high street, where her mate Melodie works. Probably another freebie. Called the paps, to show what a devoted mother she is! Kieran must be fuming. She never spends quality time with kids. Drags them along, while she gets pampered. Poor Jett. What a horrible time he would have had. She looks dirty. Unfit parent. who supervised the visit? kept them out of shot. Wonder when she sneaked her defoliated arse back into the country? she’s vile.
OMG she was in Shoreham, could easily have taken them to the fun play parks on Brighton beach. There are so many brill activities there for the kids, but of course, a Nail Salon is where she goes. 🤦🏽‍♀️

After work today, picked up my 8yo, we walked down to the beach, very hot here, Brighton looking wonderful in the sun. Took my daughter to the play park, then she had ice cream whilst Mum had a wine at a sea-front bar 😁 They played Betty Boo singing Doing a Do at the bar, I loved that song when I was 14, daughter said “let’s dance” as there’s a little area at front of the bar, so we both had a little bop to Betty Boo, it was quite magical, I still smiling about it now….30 years on I’m dancing with my daughter to a tune from my youth, cracked me up 😁

Compare that to these photos of Skank with her kids, not seen them for weeks and yet again all she can do is take them to a bloody nail bar, and she looks so miserable. Not a thought in her head to do something with them that would be enjoyable and create wonderful memories for them. The smiles and laughter from my daughter dancing today I’ll always treasure, as will she. Skanky is incapable of being a decent parent, never putting her children first, there is no imagination in her shallow empty head, FFS what child wants to go to a nail salon, especially on a hot day like today or yesterday. So glad those kids only have very limited time with her, K & M ensure they do all the fun things, thankfully they have them to make the wonderful memories. ‘Mum of the f*cking year’ 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I ended up with my wee one at A&E last night. Long story short, we heard him make a funny noise (he was in bed sleeping) and when we got to him he wasn't breathing. I got him breathing while my partner called an ambulance (they told us a 3 hour wait for one despite knowing what was happening!) so we got in the car and took him ourselves. They don't really know what happened. They're saying croup but he's got no real symptoms. He did perk up after getting steroids but we don't know. All I do know is i'm a mess. I've sat up all night watching him sleep to make sure it didn't happen again. He's right as rain this morning, bouncing off the walls like an normal toddler. He's just been in begging me for chocolate. :D

But you know, it makes me hate Skanky even more. What if something happens to her kids while she's thousands of miles away getting tits and tats! Does she even care. :(

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Princess did a live tonight. She said that she was upset that people were messaging her with negative comments about her Mum and can they please stop. As much as I loathe KFP I do agree that messaging Princess with these types of messages is well below the belt. There are some people out there who have clearly had their opinion changed about KFP this week. I hope the children are getting adequate support.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Winepig

VIP Member
Watching that pathetic video of her “ I want to show off my new hair that I’m actually doing at the moment”

Who speaks like that?

One - no YOU are not doing ANYTHING are you ? As per usual . You are sitting there and having yet more cheap extensions badly applied to your slimy candy floss stubs. YOU are not DOING it .

Applied , installed , put in , even .

TWO - I’ve noticed this loads & it is just one of the multitudinous things that irks me about her .

“ I’m doing my equestrian range” No , you are promoting it , you are pushing it , you are marketing it . You are not “DOING IT “ you fucking brain dead moron.

“ I’m doing my YouTube Channel” no you are not , you are filming it , you are collaborating on it , you are engaging with it .

“ I’m doing my make up range” No you are not , you are ……

DO YOU KNOW WHAT , you monosyllabic , uneducated slut ?
It doesn’t MATTER about your absolute unawareness of adjectives , because NOBODY is the slightest bit interested in anything you are “ DOING”

PS I hate you .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New Thread 🧵🥰 xx and Well done @Hunnybubbly on title 🥰😘 xx.

Had a catch up from June 20th ( as was on holiday then) I've not got to Purple Barney Cole yet or the Sophie wedding, might take a while the speed I read lol but I've enjoyed catching up abit today 😊 x.

I even had come across this lovely photo of Cole in a personalised jacket 😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16578250312051.jpg

I've cut the smiling 😄 head off at the bottom lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Tanley

VIP Member
You can imagine her greeting Jett and Bunny in her monotone foghorn voice:
Have you missed Mummy?
Do you love Mummy?
Do you want to watch Mummy get her nails done?
I love it, do you love it?

Those poor bloody kids, thank god she hardly sees them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Ecosse

VIP Member
WTF???????!!!!!!
She hasn't seen her kids for three weeks and she takes them to a fucking NAIL BAR???
The younger two wouldn't be getting treatments so where is the bonding? She (and maybe Princess) gets hers done and B&J just sit around, bored? Mind you, Princess is yawning there too.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Her hairdresser isn't doing a very good job of trying to get rid of her tuft of hair at the top of her head 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16579117534071.jpg

Resizer_16579117589753.jpg

Resizer_16579117653765.jpg

Resizer_16579117726907.jpg

I could have done a better job 🤔😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is it even safe for kids. I've never been in one but when i've walked past and the door has been opened, Christ on a bike, the smell of fumes! Smells like Chernobyl. The two wee ones will be going home high as kites.
A lot of nail bars don't allow children in. Other clients don't always want children in there. They go in for 'me time'. Not to put up with other people's kids in an adult environment. She's a cunt 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Binfest

Apologies all.

She was flying Turk airlines LGW friday but obviously rescheduled due to 'missing' her kids.

❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Congrats to @Hunnybubbly you are our thread title winner!

Recap: Jaywick Barbie and K unt en are back in Blighty. She's had her weave fixed, done her nails and seen her kids! But the latter has left her with a face like a slapped arse. Cheer up, love, you only see them once a year!

C746D302-131C-4806-856F-987E81B386E9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Congrats to @Hunnybubbly you are our thread title winner!

Recap: Jaywick Barbie and K unt en are back in Blighty. She's had her weave fixed, done her nails and seen her kids! But the latter has left her with a face like a slapped arse. Cheer up, love, you only see them once a year!

View attachment 1417001

On Shoreham high street, where her mate Melodie works. Probably another freebie. Called the paps, to show what a devoted mother she is! Kieran must be fuming. She never spends quality time with kids. Drags them along, while she gets pampered. Poor Jett. What a horrible time he would have had. She looks dirty. Unfit parent. who supervised the visit? kept them out of shot. Wonder when she sneaked her defoliated arse back into the country? she’s vile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
So she’s been on a holiday and she finally gets to see her children after having weeks or HER time, after everything she said about two of her childrens sibling, she takes them to a nail salon, to what teach them that gluing shit to yourself is what society deems as “beauty”?! Why couldn’t she take them to the park, for a burger, soft play, anywhere but a nail salon!
why would jett want to be there? Maybe princess but she can do that shit any time she’s old enough. The levels of selfishness are just off the scale.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

QuentinQueen

" more of an insight into my life " 🤦‍♀️ christ shes thick as fuck. Onlyfans punters dont give a shit about your hobbies love, they want to see your arsehole to put it bluntly! Why the fuck would anyone subscribe to her when they can pay some young beautiful woman to show them everything and not bore them to death with a collection of granny cardis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

lozenger

Chatty Member
Quality time? Who writes this absolute garbage? Those pics actually make me feel physically sick. I could cry for those kids. How sad do they look 😭 They clearly don't want to be with the sIag. And the pic of Bunny being dragged along by Skanky is upsetting. She looks like a neglected child, scared to speak out, incredibly sad, being forced to do something she doesn't want to do. They NEVER look happy when they're with that rancid old mess. I think they look sadder in every new staged pic. Skanky clearly can't even be arsed to be with them. Fucking stupid evil self centered rancid bitch, dragging them to a fucking nail bar. The amount of raging hate I have for that evil slapper is off the scale 😡
That pic of Bunny being dragged along is awful. She's dragging her like an accessory, there's no love or care there, B's body language looks like she's pulling her arm back - other arm stuffed with treats & an ipad. So sad.
I literally don't get it - Skanky's just been on a 3 wk holiday - could she not have got her nails done in Thailand? Would have been loads cheaper. Them poor kids 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57