Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is she angry or is her face just getting more Westbrookian? It's all a bit 'bulldog chewing a wasp'.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 20.19.24.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 20.19.28.png

Not even that expert extension artiste to the.... ahem, cough...., 'stars' can make her frazzled mop blend into extensions. We can see the joins mister 😅

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 19.37.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39

emmaw28

VIP Member
" more of an insight into my life " 🤦‍♀️ christ shes thick as fuck. Onlyfans punters dont give a shit about your hobbies love, they want to see your arsehole to put it bluntly! Why the fuck would anyone subscribe to her when they can pay some young beautiful woman to show them everything and not bore them to death with a collection of granny cardis!
I think she forgets she’s 44 years old with zero sex appeal anymore. She’s going to have to come to terms with it all soon - her earning power has dwindled hugely.

• Heart
I've never seen H be aggressive to anyone or anything, period He is a gentle soul.
They use and abuse but thankfully this has been stopped 👍
I always thought the load of stories appearing in the press painting H as a monster were very fishy. First of all, what kind of a mother smears her vulnerable disabled child like that? It all seemed to be laid on with a trowel, how violent he was and how he even frightened his brothers and sisters, why make it public? At the time I thought it gave her a 'pass' with her braindead mummy fans about sending H to residential. Now it seems it could be to cover up violent incidents by her no1 priority Cole. She is sick! :sick: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

Binfest

Reckon it’s probably that C4 mental health programme…’sad Katie rides her horse along a beach, as it helps clear her mind from all her troubles’…total bs, but that will be how they play it. Despite recent events, TV ain’t gonna drop her, it will take a lot more than the recent K & M story, I still don’t think it changes much for her. Really hope I’m wrong, but sadly I don’t see her being dropped yet.
She has two rag editors that are still onsde but they have to turn eventually 👍

• Angry
  • Wow

YellowTail

VIP Member
For those in the know, as part of the bankruptcy proceedings, was a provision of her monthly allowance for her to make monthly child maintenance payments to PA and KH, for her 4 children under 18 who reside with them? One would assume there is an agreement in place even if with the CMS rather than private arrangement ?

Last edited:
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
Do you think part of coming off SM is also to try rake in more money. Hoping her IG fans, that desperate to see her, will subscribe to OF. The red tops also not getting the pics from her IG and having to buy from backgrid. I think main reason is the MP and KH story but maybe shes trying to use it to her advantage
Yes I do ... but ... I only think she has done it because after the story about Michelle hit the media she has been told no to an appearance on TV to defend her actions / apologise ... I think she has finally been iced out by mainstream TV and no magazine or newspaper will pay her for an exclusive ... The Sun knew what they were doing when they ran that article, she is of no real value to them anymore - if they want to use her to sell a paper they will report on court appearances - they will still post her paid for Backgrid pics but thats about it & she wont be able to control the narrative anymore which is already pretty derogatory ... any stories will be ABOUT her NOT fed to them by her anymore ... they have no interest in resurrecting her reputation

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
The random suitcase makes me think of that song that goes -
“I was surprised to see your suitcase at the door,
Remember the good times - don’t you want some more?”
Absolute banger of a tune.

I’d like to think the suitcase belongs to Sinkboy, but I think he’s more of a binbag kind of guy.
I wonder who will get custody of the neon Pricey-woods sign?

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
I had no idea that they took that long. I could not be bothered with that every month. Hers never look great, either. They look more like those glue-on numbers you can buy. Pure waste of

I was reading something the other day about surgeries and anaesthesia causing brain damage in some people. They don't fully understand why, but it happens often. I wonder if that's what's happened to her! She certainly seems like she devolved as a human over the years.
I agree - and in fairness there wasn’t much there to begin with.

I know long term alcohol abuse also damages brain cells &can cause dementia but I’ve always thought of her as more of a binge drinker than a full blown alkie.

Perhaps serious Cocaine use also has the same effect , she’s definitely been an addict for many years , the first time I ever saw her on television she was wired as fuck .

All this bollocks about using it when she’s depressed or after Keiron’s affairs is just that . Bollocks . She has been addicted since her early 20s.

But you see her old TV appearances & she can actually just about converse , she is a lot quieter , can be self deprecating & has an ( albeit not brilliant) sense of humour, but there is one there .

Maybe the surgeries/ anaesthetics / cocaine / alcohol … plus whatever other drugs she habitually takes ( I suspect an addiction of various prescription meds too) she’s likely also on strong antidepressants / anti psychotics and this has combined to make her the monster she has truly become.

It’s a fair combination to hammer a tiny brain with. Especially for 25 + years without any let up .
She has destroyed herself internally as well as externally .
And there is no coming back from what she has done to herself.

• Heart

1down6up

So the kids look like they’ve taken part in a sports day event which Kipper must have felt obliged to attend though it looks like it interrupted her busy “beauty” schedule. It’s awful. Who else does this? Weeks not seeing them and can’t defer her nail appointment by one day! Surely a picnic, a family meal at home, anything is more appropriate than this?

• Sad
  • Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Jeez those pictures! What an absolute trolloping mess!
I don’t even know where to start.

What a difference just 6 years make…..

B02616E8-5962-46B8-8167-A5F20D90BA6C.jpeg
324F5C68-8A6C-48B0-BF81-BBCACCCD4000.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Angelic37

VIP Member
Wasn’t their relationship ‘on the rocks’ after the last holiday when she came back and saw her kids? I don’t think he likes them and probably gives her a hard time when she sees them. If I was her mum, I would be making it very clear to her that she needs to put her kids first and get rid of him! Then sort out her bloody countless issues once and for all.
Skanky is 44, it's not down to her mum to tell her to put her kids first, Katie does what Katie wants. Countless people have advised her away from Carl, why do folk think she would take any notice of her mum. Her mum is an older lady who is dying. She is not responsible for Katie's actions.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Does anyone else think when she's literally ran out of every other option to con make money, is when she'll resort to shoving things where the sun doesn't shine for her 10 OF subscribers 🤔
I agree, but look at COKETONA.... She has a track record not dissimilar to KFP & bankrupt TWICE, yet has just apparently been offered a massive pay out to produce another book! Make's me wonder who these people are that are following & liking these 2 creatures. TKK & KFP seems to get given opportunities, even though they are scraping the barrel of humanity. Both have 5 kids, loads of partners, husbands. Bankrupt and never paid creditors, yet act & spend like lottery winners. Both drunk druggies. Both uncouth potty mouths. lacking in morals. Both arrogant & ignorant. Both compulsive liars living a life of 'smoke & mirrors'. Both look like shot putters with deformed & mutilated bodies & facies. Nothing is as it seems, 2 grifters. 2 peas in a pod.

• Angry
  • Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Found these fishy slider beauties on fb, disguise the fishy smell with another fishy smell to cancel it out 😁 🐟🐡🦈
(apols if posted before, I did use the search thing :))

image_2022-07-14_233716010.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
So the tattoos are real after all? Perhaps she has removed herself from social media so people will need to subscribe to her only fans to therefore monetise her life? Time off for personal reasons? Nope. This is just another money-making idea from her.

• Sad

gossipsauce

VIP Member
So the kids look like they’ve taken part in a sports day event which Kipper must have felt obliged to attend though it looks like it interrupted her busy “beauty” schedule. It’s awful. Who else does this? Weeks not seeing them and can’t defer her nail appointment by one day! Surely a picnic, a family meal at home, anything is more appropriate than this?
Just goes to show how brazen she is though. Showing her face at the kids school after the reports about the things she has said to MP and KH. Won't have been for the kids benefit. I wonder if she has them overnight as she did prior to her holiday. Seems so bloody unfair that she can swan in and out as and when she pleases.

• Sad
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Because Shein is an awful company. I appreciate PA’s mother wouldn’t care but I thought her father might, Shein pays their workers very little and they work long hours, they exploit their Chinese workers.
To me this comes across that all the family care about is money and at any cost. Sorry I think it’s sad/uncaring and doesn’t make Princess look good. https://www.euronews.com/green/2022...e-biggest-rip-off-since-fast-fashion-was-born
Shein are so bad that returns don't even get resold, they go straight to landfill.

It's all factored in to the cheap, disposable crap 'fashion'.
Absolutely appalling working conditions, absolutely appalling landfill.
Zero eco credentials.

I've seen people here saying what great affordable clothing it is but really, no. Just no.
It's throwaway shite, and surely as the world burns, we're more educated than that and need to do better. What's due next week isn't a bit of lovely sunshine, it's going to kill people.

End of mutter.
This really gets my hackles up though.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jwren

VIP Member
Princess did a live tonight. She said that she was upset that people were messaging her with negative comments about her Mum and can they please stop. As much as I loathe KFP I do agree that messaging Princess with these types of messages is well below the belt. There are some people out there who have clearly had their opinion changed about KFP this week. I hope the children are getting adequate support.
I agree but as a person/parent however much you want to you can’t change some people’s behaviour especially on SM, there‘ll always be nasty people but what you can do is at least make your child’s account private, PA is only 15. I wouldn’t want my child having a public account at that age and they’re not in the public eye like PA.
The trouble is if the children want ‘fame’ they’ll want/need a public account and with that sadly comes a lot of negativity. None of them can be surprised how nasty some people can be considering KP is one of those who loves to be vile on SM.
I’m a little surprised Peter wouldn’t want to protect his children more, at least until they’re adults.