Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griggsy39

What is it with her and nail bars? You don’t need to keep going, she’s never out of them?
She took Harvey into nail and hair salons literally as soon as he was born . When J and P were little, in all her reality shows they spent the majority of their time with her watching her getting her hair done at the kitchen table….she’s incapable of actually acknowledging the needs of others,it’s not part of her personality. She just does her own thing all the time,the kids have just been dragged along for the ride…..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Winepig

VIP Member
The PS I hate you proper made me lol 😂😂
I do hate her !

I hate her more than any friend who ever let me down , more than any bad manager ( except the one I had a voodoo doll of) more than any school bully .

I hate her more than any ex who screwed me over , more than slugs , more than Heavy Metal and more than bad service .

I could go on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She should have been wearing her bikini considering there's been more sun here than in Thailand 🤣
Loooool 😄😄😄 We need a warning first..like those blurred images you get to choose to open or not if easily offended 😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx .

I'm going to show my knees now..

fluffy knees 🥰😊😄😘 xx

Resizer_16580183439171.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So she’s been on a holiday and she finally gets to see her children after having weeks or HER time, after everything she said about two of her childrens sibling, she takes them to a nail salon, to what teach them that gluing shit to yourself is what society deems as “beauty”?! Why couldn’t she take them to the park, for a burger, soft play, anywhere but a nail salon!
why would jett want to be there? Maybe princess but she can do that shit any time she’s old enough. The levels of selfishness are just off the scale.
I wonder what terrible things she's said to those poor kids this time. Probably tells them she can't see them too often because 'that nasty Michelle, won't let her see them' (I'm not putting it in her language, adding a few F's along the way) and things like that. Bet she feeds them loads of lies & confuses them. Jett & Bunny are still very young & wouldn't really understand what's going on. Princess will know though. She's able to make up her own mind & probably liked seeing Melodie & may have her nails done too. But those other young cuties wouldn't want to spend the time with her, in a nail bar, especially poor Jett. I really don't get where her head is, Inviting 'paps' to take pictures of her taking kids to such an uninteresting place. Surely she would know, people would criticise her? I've got to the point where I'm so angry & disappointed in her arrogant attitude, I don't want to read anything about her, unless it's she's finally being locked up, tagged, had her passport removed or plonked on a desert island in the middle of some remote ocean, never to be seen again.

• Heart
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
Never thought Boyson was attractive ... but ... he has gained some weight and the beard suits him - I must say that he is looking good at the moment !

1657888271297.png

• Heart
  • Wow

okeep

VIP Member
You!
I wanna take you to a nail bar
I wanna take you to a nail bar
I wanna take you to a nail bar, nail bar , nail bar
I’ll get out my baps
Just for the paps
At the nail bar nail bar
Book up for my masterclass
Then you can kiss my arse
At the nail bar nail bar nail bar
Now tell me, do you have any money?
I wanna spend all your money
At the nail bar nail bar nail bar
yeah I’m a superstar, at the nail bar
Yeah I’m a superstar at the nail bar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Binfest

I've always said that it was SB caused the holes in the wall not Harvey. Just wow. He's an absolute piece of shit 🤬
CW on the C is very volatile. A wrongun at the best of times. Nasty little man.

The two of them together is toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Spiderplant

VIP Member
She’s got the money for an extended holiday in Thailand, an absolute (true) scathing news article is published, so you would surely think she’d pull all the big guns out…a nice picnic of ice cream sundae on the beach, even bringing out the whole Price family…but no. She’s had the awful turd extensions in now she needs the claws done, so sorry kids, you’ve got to to go to the salon for your weekly? Fortnightly? 2 hour visitation…oh and let Backgrid document it!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Angelic37

VIP Member
I get your point .I'm not a legal expert and my point wasn't banning her but testing her.
I feel so sorry for those kids. And pets. Ill leave it here.
She can't be forcibly tested, she's refused testing for the past couple of years, hence the minimal supervised contact. We all feel absolutely awful for the children and pets, believe me I completely agree she should have no access, currently, considering she seems to have such a detrimental effect on the kids. It's just a sad fact that there's pretty much nothing that can be done to completely remove all access. Apologies if I came across bristly, I get a bit aggy when folk say the dads could do more to restrict access when it's not the case. X

• Heart
Reactions: 47

pinkrose81

Boiling hot day, not seen those poor children in weeks and she takes them to a nail salon. She's a selfish , botched fucking bitch. An absolute Rotter inside and out.

I really hope we don't see this low life back on our TV screens, I hope any mainstream media opportunities are now over for her after her wishing an innocent unborn child to be disabled or dead. Utterly vile individual .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
She pisses me off so much. Even when she has her kids it has to be all about HER and what she wants to do. What a great fucking mother. Can never ever do age appropriate things with her kids. She hasn’t got a bloody clue. 😡The poor kids look so miserable. ☹

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Roots was definitely an insider, had too many details that are or could be true, Cole trying it on with Princess being one of them.

Harvey killed the puppy by throwing it against a wall, he thought it was a toy.
I have it on good authority SB didn’t try it on with Princess.

Harvey didn’t throw the puppy against the wall either. There was a story about him throwing a frog, but not the puppy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
As someone else said you go to the salon to get some “ me” time. I’d be well hacked off turning up for my appt having git my own kids looked after , just to suffer someone else’s. And unless it was an emergency situation I would tell the salon I wasn’t happy
Yup, it was me that said that. My friend is a nail tech. They don't allow children in their salon. It's a place where adults go for down time. And I'd be furious if I had to put up with other kids. I wouldn't go back again either. I'd find a different place. I think it's even worse when she drags Harvey along. She said he smashed a large TV in 1 place because he didn't like an advert that came on. I'm sorry but who the fuck drags a very large adult who is prone to exhibiting behaviour that challenges to a fucking nail bar? Knowing full well that it's at least a 2hr process? My children are neurodiverse & can exhibit behaviour that challenges. Nothing on Harvey's scale though. Would I drag them to a nail bar with me? Would I fuck!

So the snuck back home on Sunday. Oozy Turd did her rats tails on Monday. I'll bet she had to see her community service person etc on Tuesday. Weds she'll have collected the little ones from school for their 2 hours with the her at a bloody nail salon.

Who does the silly sIag think is going to "susribe" to her OF to see anything 🤷 Nobody gives a fuck for free on Itsasham 🥴🤣

I BLOODY HATE HER TOO 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Tedbear

VIP Member
Looks like the two younger ones have been made to wear her shitty equestrian tops.
Ive never known anybody apart from KFP get their hair and nails lips and botox etc done as much its beyond a joke and she still looks like fucking shit rank hair nails teef lips etc vile selfish vain old cunt she is

• Haha
Reactions: 46