Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binfest

I really do hope he is, that was an awful thing for her to say with no proof whatsoever. I guess that the police found no evidence to support her claims otherwise surely KH would have been charged by now? It was months ago when she made the original rape claim against him wasn't it?
The positive reaction this week they've had from those 'closely' involved, and the right media outlets have given them the courage and finance to move forward.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I bet SB said, "Ere Dolly, there's some geezer with a camera taking fotos of women on the beach. Let's go down there and get your gorgeous body noticed."
So off they trot to the beach.

SB is taking photos of his Dolly trying to lie in a hammock.
The photographer still hasn't noticed ole Skanky yet, so they get closer to him and he still hasn't noticed her.

Kipper ain't happy so goes up to the photographer and says, "Ere mate, why ain't ya taking fotos of ME! I'm a Modul dontcha know. Ave been for 25 years!!"

Photographer says, " Sorry, but I'm only interested in taking pictures of women covered in tattoos."

Off Dolly stomps pulling SinkBoy with her.
"Where we going, Dolly?" asks SinkBoy.

"Gonna get sum tattoos done, ain't I Cole. No-one says NO to the Pwicey!"

The next day they go back on the Beach, Kipper full of tattoos.
The guy was there again taking photos of beautiful women covered in tattoos.

Kipper goes up and taps the guy on the shoulder. "Ere mate, how about taking some fotos of me now, look I have tattoos over my body"

The photographer looks at her and tuts, "I said, I only take photos of tattooed WOMEN!!!" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I don't think much of Katie's newest surgery 😄🤭 x

Resizer_16578333603421.jpg

Resizer_16578333399661.jpg

Maybe she can do adverts for Toilet Duck 😀

Back later tonight love Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Wouldn't worry about those little uns, they'll have loads of fun things to do........................... When back with their dad and Michelle.

• Heart

Lucid30

VIP Member
On Shoreham high street, where her mate Melodie works. Probably another freebie. Called the paps, to show what a devoted mother she is! Kieran must be fuming. She never spends quality time with kids. Drags them along, while she gets pampered. Poor Jett. What a horrible time he would have had. She looks dirty. Unfit parent. who supervised the visit? kept them out of shot. Wonder when she sneaked her defoliated arse back into the country? she’s vile.
I had a lot of trouble with my ex husband. He had fortnightly weekend visits with our two children. He’s pick them up on Saturday morning, drive straight to he’s mums and go to work for the weekend. He was a London black taxi driver, so could work when he wants. I told my solicitor and they said “ it’s up to him what he does with he’s contact time” nothing I could do. My children said they did want to stay there.
The same as skank. I believe she does the same as my ex, only has the children to piss off the ex and of course make them worry.
I had years and years of abuse and SS were involved.

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Well from all the comments on her last OFs Instagram post, it didn’t go down to well. Plus all the comments in general on social media and news sites are very negative and 99.9% of the population wondering why she is not in jail for her behaviour.
I really don’t think it will encourage more people to follow directly on OFs either, people might also unfollow her on social media if she isn’t doing anything on that. Majority of people are not going to choose to subscribe, especially when general household expenses are going up so much. Guys/boys are not particularly interested and I doubt her girl fans are either. They want to see Love island Z lister stars. There are plenty of leaked photo sites for OFs and her life is truly boring. Hair, nails, makeup, repeat. 🙄
Some people I think only follow her on sm to see Harvey and I think she’s pretty much banned from showing him too much.
I think we will now see more Backgrid shots of the kids with her after every 2 hour visit….what’s the betting it will be something fun next time 🤔 as she won’t be allowed to have them on OFs. Plus it pays towards her bankruptcy payment.

I can’t see her being invited on to the IAC reunion…. It’s in SA for a start, scene of her carjacking where 5437 men held her to ransom and I’m sure the producers are well aware of what she recently said about the tv companies did nothing to help her after the event, also it did of course lead to her main trigger of PTSD and her MH 🤔 and as someone else said it’s very much a family show and she’s not family watching material, especially when she can’t even put first, protect and look after her own kids.

• Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Yep take your kids to the nail salon to inhale all the acetone fumes 🙄

Don’t take them anywhere fun they might enjoy.

Frankenprice needs her claws and hair reattached 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I'm sure there will be quite a few photo opportunities to reinstate her mother/daughter of the year ...with a quick Priory sign thrown in. 🤔
Mother of the Year who wishes death on another woman's unborn baby. She's a spite filled parasite. I wish Price her due comeuppance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

klairklopp

VIP Member
She's back then, and first thing she does is take kids to a salon 🙄
She sees her kids for 2 hours a week (excluding her frequent holidays) which leaves her 166 hours every week to get her nails done which don’t need doing every week either but has to go on their time…. Make it make sense 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Spiderplant

VIP Member
First chance she gets access to the children, rather than take them for a nice picnic on such a lovely day, no her selfish self takes them to a nail salon ! Not at all surpriseD!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

okeep

VIP Member
So Krusties, coming to the end of the road now,
There is no magic money tree, basically they’re fucked, she’s unemployable, dickhead has never been employable, and I’m not one for kicking anyone when they’re down , but am thinking of all the dearly departed krusties waiting for this moment, That thing deserves everything it gets,
and when it happens, don’t feel sorry for the mad Skanky bitch, because if it was you, she wouldn’t give you a second thought xxx

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Lol imagine your own vanity leaves you with one inch of actual hair 😂
So the model of 25 years experience who can compete with the young models/love island types of today, and has a great future on OF, has little real hair left. Also no original teeth, just tiny stumps, a leathery lumpy face that has to be so heavily filtered it often resembles a smudge, a body so marked by surgery that she has resorted to massive tattoos in an effort to hide the scars, this body supporting two rock-hard-looking inflatable footballs on her chest, minus the nipples, they appear to have left home, and knees that look like she’s spent 100 years scrubbing floors.

That’s your sexy fantasy wank OF lads, good luck with that !

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Quality time? Who writes this absolute garbage? Those pics actually make me feel physically sick. I could cry for those kids. How sad do they look 😭 They clearly don't want to be with the sIag. And the pic of Bunny being dragged along by Skanky is upsetting. She looks like a neglected child, scared to speak out, incredibly sad, being forced to do something she doesn't want to do. They NEVER look happy when they're with that rancid old mess. I think they look sadder in every new staged pic. Skanky clearly can't even be arsed to be with them. Fucking stupid evil self centered rancid bitch, dragging them to a fucking nail bar. The amount of raging hate I have for that evil slapper is off the scale 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry