Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Anyone know what happened to the Jeep that turned up? Apparently it’s not an asset and there’s no explanation as to where it is? After the South African “robbery” somebody flew home a day earlier than the others. Can anyone confirm who it was?
Thank you in advance.

The more we can do, and prove, the lower we can keep fees. There are some amazing human beings out there who have agreed to work for free on behalf on the creditors.
@Cloud Chaser the jeep was allegedly left on Boyson's dad's driveway. He then wanted it moving. She then stated she would auction it for charity.
🙄 Nothing more heard after that. Possibly contact Kris to see who moved it?

She was supposed to be selling it for charity, but I don't think anything was heard about it, but how can she sell it if it's not her asset??
No jeep. No log cabin for Harvey. No charity donation. No truth whatsoever in the whole bullshit story 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well now she's all prim and proper and has had so many praises from the big wigs maybe one of them will come and sweep her off her broken feet and they will live happily ever after 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahaaa I THINK NOT
She can have that Wayne Lineker chump, I think them two would make a good pair 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

tacheovale

When asked what causes Harvey’s anxieties and meltdowns,she always answers “being away from me”!! As if!! She’s such a narcissist it’s untrue! And it’s total bullshit,he never acts like he knows she is even there,I know this sounds awful,but I failed to see the close bond between them, other than her screaming I love you at him and insisting he repeat it back all the time.Harvey reacted to the lad he didn’t even know with affection, hugging him at the train station, its what he does, it definitely not reserved for his mum!!
I find it really horrible and uncomfortable when Harvey reenacts Skankyflaps and Cole's "I love you babe" moments for the sake of an Insta story.

Its just not right. Who is encouraging him to do that? And it must be unsettling for Harvey to see his mum all over every no mark she shacks up with. She must have been like that in front of Harvey with every guy who has gone through the revolving door that is Katie Prices gash! Hardly stable environment for the poor lad.

Haven't watched the documentary all the way through, makes me so so angry to see her disinterested dialogue, and her eyes glaze over whenever anyone talks about anyone but her. But have to say, the moments between Harvey and Zack are so so moving, its so lovely to see them interract like that, and Jeanette seems like a truly lovely woman too. Genuinely hope that Harvey finds a stable, happy life in a caring and supportive environment, wish Harvey nothing but the best in spite of all the chat on here.

Last edited:

Ecosse

VIP Member
This is one of the (many) things I'm uncomfortable with about teens posting on social media. That's two instances this week alone (teabag thrown at Peter and water over Bunny) where Princess has behaved badly, under the guise of a "joke." She's not a bad child by any means, and usually comes across as sweet and lovely with her younger siblings, but those are things that should have been kept private, dealt with firmly by the parent in charge, and moved on from. Now it's "out there," and both parents are responsible for that.

Griggsy39

When asked what causes Harvey’s anxieties and meltdowns,she always answers “being away from me”!! As if!! She’s such a narcissist it’s untrue! And it’s total bullshit,he never acts like he knows she is even there,I know this sounds awful,but I failed to see the close bond between them, other than her screaming I love you at him and insisting he repeat it back all the time.Harvey reacted to the lad he didn’t even know with affection, hugging him at the train station, its what he does, it definitely not reserved for his mum!!

BabeOne

I really wanted to respond to your post but at the moment I'm struggling to find the right words. Anyway, I will just say that I agree with you 100%, and for some reason I find your post quite moving 💕. Perhaps it's a covid/lockdown thing, I don't know 😔

Thank you Pixie 💖

I wish I could explain why, but the whole broken feet thing, bothers me greatly. I need to ge a life... Oh wait, covid says otherwise 🙄😕

Nothing sits right about it, and yet she's had so much publicity around it - while there, and after back in the UK. Those kids must have known what happened and have had to play along/keep quiet.

She's walking, wearing riding boots, horse riding - I can't do those things due to long term illness - I wish I could. To know she has intentially lied about all of it, makes me so bloomin fed up.

Her life is one huge lie...

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I’m off to take a break before I blow a gasket. Not only am I the mother of an autistic child but I am also a nurse. The comments I’m reading by someone who claims to work with people with mental disabilities only further compounds my belief that there needs to be a registration of working competency for carers.

• Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member
I’ve just had rows on a DM Facebook post about her. So many people think she’s a good mum and I’ve been called all sorts for daring to criticise her 🙄
Yeah that seems to happen on other forums! 😠😠😠. Stick with us Bunny 😀😀😀

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I’ve just watched this, who the fuck does this jumped up, patronising, boss eyed, fake ass manchild think he is?? 🤣 and no 1 hour documentary is ever gonna make people on here respect her in the slightest - just proves my point that this docu was only ever to try and raise her dirty profile - they’re both vile turds🤢 go back to eating your little jumping beans or whatever he was on/flogging yesterday!
Flogging with no #Ad. He's already been warned by the ASA numerous times. He was off his head tripping on something as well. He's a complete nasty tool. Pwicey has been calling the documentary 'my show' in the press. Says it all.

• Angry

Badirene

VIP Member
Bradley Walsh on The Chase cracking up when he said Fanny Chmelar. Kills me every time.
Reminds me of a radio quiz here in Ireland, the host asked the guy to name a bird with long legs and a long neck, the contestant answered Naomi Campbell!

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Does anyone know what's happened to Cole? He's been very quiet this last week? Maybe surplus to requirements now Skanky thinks she's famous again or has he eloped with Sid?

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I know it's funny, but the lack of respect and appreciation Prunecess shows her dad after everything he's done for her is absolutely disgraceful. Where would she be if it wasn't for him and Emily? In care I would think.
She's very spoilt and always has been. She's also totally ignorant.

Reactions: 17

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Grrr...Some shit is unflushable ~ and it makes my blood boil to think KP may just rise to the top, coming up smelling of roses whilst being economic with the REAL truth regarding her care of Heavy. As if 2021 wasn't bad enough. Meanwhile, HELLO THERE FELLOW TATTLERS! Finally I've found a site where folk like you have the guts to strip back the delusions and tell it exactly as it is! She make my blood boil. Yep, she looked ultra-pissed off hanging around the train station with Heavy. It seems to have been over-looked on other platforms such as the Scum and Daily Fail regarding when she waltzes off on her jollies leaving him behind but: Does anyone else remember that year when she 'by accident' forgot to renew his passport and he 'sadly' had to remain at home? Yeah...right...The neglectful cow! She's never appeared quite right-in-the head, but y'all are sooo observant and have joined up a lot of dots for me x
Welcome to the gang @SewerGrapes 😊 We try to tell the truth here. Or as much as we can pick out anyway! I came here after reading & lurking for a while. I was absolutely sick of having my truthful, non rule breaking comments deleted from The Scum articles 😡

This is lovely. But what about his friend Zack? Equally deserving 😊

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
If I were a guest I'd have massively complained to the management and asked them to get her out of the pool and hotel as she was upsetting people and scaring kids. I'd have been livid if that were my holiday. Who'd go in the pool when that state had been in it? But proves she has no consideration or respect for other people.
She's just fucking hideous. I've complained at top hotels about lazy people taking their kids in the pool for a wee instead of having to put their clothes on and taking to a lav. I've had pools closed and tested. That would have had me contacting the manager in an instant and demanding the pool was closed and tests taken. Also, it is a Muslim country - she is just mega disrespectful.

liar liar

VIP Member
I am no KP fan but did watch the documentary as I also have a disabled son...although he has nothing like the issues Harvey does.

I thought KP came across well in her relationship with Harvey, you don't build that kind of relationship up overnight and she seemed to have a very good relationship and knew what worked for him and what didn't. It IS a worry when thinking for the future and I thought that came across well.

I cannot comment on the rest of her parenting but I thought she seemed good with Harvey.

And Dwight Yorke is and always was a disgrace ...I've no idea if he has ever supported Harbey financially but he certainly hasn't been present physically.
Well Droosie if you don't research what you say you won't last long on here saying what a good mum she is. We have various posters with disabled children and I can tell you they think she is abhorrent; not one redeeming feature. All of them definitely deserve mother/father of the year accolades for not leaving their child to go partying, drinking, drug-taking, crashing cars, taking 6 holidays a year and spend £100's of thousands on cosmetic procedures. I suspect you aren't that kind of mum either. DY HAS supported Harvey but has now stopped as he is an adult. KP is simply mad that she can't get her hands on any more money and wants to put Harvey away at my cost and your cost. KP has never supported any charities which relate to her son's disabilities until she jumped on one last year. There is no proof of diagnosis of Prader-Willi syndrome either.

Who is Lozza??
Lauren Goodger - she has a great thread ha ha.

Lauren Rose Goodger aka sweetcorn
aka Leppa Pig.

@liar liar so if it was illegal for her to do that with the loan, how has she got away with it?

it CLEARLY states on that Instagram post about her hair how she was giving her hair a break after years of extensions! Fuck all to do withher doing it for charities. Their lies have lies🤯
I'm confused now - which loan are we talking about - remind a poor old confused bat ;) .

It also clearly states that she will still be experimenting with wigs ha ha. The hair thing - well what she gave away for charity (yeah right) was actually extensions or a weave so not her hair.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Is there a list of ingredients and proof that it passes European standards or whatever?
As far as I can see on the heart bath bombs Sodium Bicarb, Citric acid, Parfum, colour, SLSA, contains Limonene.
Warning: May produce an allergic reaction

"I think, because I'm a celebrity, people have this idea that I have carers looking after Harvey but I don't.

"I've been caring for him since the day he was born and I'm a very hands-on and dedicated mum."

What a liar.
So just who is he with when she is seen off out with Carl on their own??? Or on one of her many holidays? What an absolute liar!!

Of course you do it ALONE, don't you Katie??

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad