Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Yes it can't be fake if he is talking about it. If there was just an ad with his face on it and wording to the effect he had joined then it would be fake.
Yes it can't be fake if he is talking about it. If there was just an ad with his face on it and wording to the effect he had joined then it would be fake.
Just when you think they couldn't be any thicker they go and prove you wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Done ages ago. Problem is the puppy was bought by Cole.
[/Q
Indeed I signed it months ago and very pi$$ed off now that Crawl has a puppy that he's the registered owner of. Definitely giving a fingers up to us animal-lovers via KP. She got baby Rolo for Princess just to annoy Emily but knowing full well she'd have to keep it herself! Pure evil.
I signed it, willingly!
Can you see this?
Nope, I can't see it. What is it about??

Reactions: 3

liar liar

VIP Member
I'm not sure she does let him do it. I think he's become, as far as she's concerned, a dangerous loose cannon. They are both now claiming the Collab International post is on a fake account!? I don't understand, it's still on his Instagram, he's in the video promoting it and it was posted 17 hours ago. Why hasn't it been removed if it is fake or shut down? That was the best part of a day ago?

Reactions: 2

YellowTail

VIP Member
there were "rumors" around Brighton a couple of years ago that H was a bit of a sexual predator - caused a lot of *ahem* embarrasment and £££ to a certain "potential Mother of the Year."

unsubstantiated (NDA), just putting it out there (so to speak)
H from step or H price?

• Wow

Droosie123

VIP Member
I am no KP fan but did watch the documentary as I also have a disabled son...although he has nothing like the issues Harvey does.

I thought KP came across well in her relationship with Harvey, you don't build that kind of relationship up overnight and she seemed to have a very good relationship and knew what worked for him and what didn't. It IS a worry when thinking for the future and I thought that came across well.

I cannot comment on the rest of her parenting but I thought she seemed good with Harvey.

And Dwight Yorke is and always was a disgrace ...I've no idea if he has ever supported Harbey financially but he certainly hasn't been present physically.

StrattyNeet

I think KP is complicated. She is completely driven and would sell and exploit most aspects of her life. With the exception of Harvey. He is her first born has special needs and a scumbag father. Who immediately rejected him. She has always been protective of him. It has been too easy to look at her, to sneer and snigger and see her as a bit of a joke. And yes she has willingly brought a lot of this on herself. Seeing it as the price of celebrity and her way of making money. However with the help of her mum she has done a good job with Harvey. Regardless of what you may think of her non- mum shenanigans.

StrattyNeet

Ok. I’m neither a bleeding heart nor a fool. Dwight in my opinion is a deadbeat dad. Period. I don’t particularly like KPs professional persona. It’s too brash. However did Dwight ever take KP to court for access? To me that’s evidence that a parent is trying to gain access to their child.

Last edited: