Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I think if her and teethy mcteetherson break up within the next 3-6 months she will say doing the documentary made her reflect on her life and kids and she wants to be single and have no more kids to focus on being a mum to the kids she has. Then within 3 months she'll have a new boyfriend.

Reactions: 17

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Anyone else find it strange that Kerry Katona has not come out in public support of Katie? Weren’t they still good friends recently? Strange.
I found it more strange when she set up pap shots while she was looking after Princess while KP was in hospital with Harvey

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
She didn't prepare him correctly for either visit as far as I could tell. Obviously there's no guarantee that situation could have been avoided. Maybe edited because it was a lengthy lead up to that point & obviously there was only an hour to get everything in 🤷. The thing is because she lies about every tiny detail constantly it's difficult to believe anything at all. If she was filmed on the loo having a dump, I'd be wondering if it was a real toilet & a real dump.
Just seems a very calculated move by her or the production team or both. Very exploitative but we all know that's how she operates. Terrible position to put the residential in imo, especially if he wasn't prepared in advance. But where would she find the time to prepare him with all her insta selling, new boyfriend and broken feet.

JakeM

VIP Member
NO FUCKING WAY!!

If that actually happened, all hell would break lose, Richard you are a moron.

BTW, Late home, skimmed a couple of pages, still catching up.
Dear God! This must be a joke, surely? Everyone on that bloody documentary could calm him down except for her. If people think she’s a “good mother” then I’d hate to know what they think a bad mother acts like.

Last edited:

BigMavis

VIP Member
Harvey's self injurious behaviour has been documented on her early shows, so sadly for him this isn't a new thing, its not a coping mechanism like self harm, more a part of his condition.
KP has also documented the damage Harvey causes to his/her property/properties, thankfully prior to "Harvey and me" she has only ever shown the damage and not filmed it happening.
Unfortunately this behaviour isn't unique and can be difficult to manage. I think her language around this behaviour is the most interesting part, she knows the warning signs like any carer would but she doesn't have the skills to diffuse the situation.
In fact I would say that her language leads to further escalations, just an observation from watching her interact with him.

• Sad

Cloud Chaser

Anyone know what happened to the Jeep that turned up? Apparently it’s not an asset and there’s no explanation as to where it is? After the South African “robbery” somebody flew home a day earlier than the others. Can anyone confirm who it was?
Thank you in advance.

The more we can do, and prove, the lower we can keep fees. There are some amazing human beings out there who have agreed to work for free on behalf on the creditors.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
@SewerGrapes I know you have apologised and said you will adjust your language when it comes to Harvey, but I just want you to understand that its not ok and this is exactly why KP is trying to bring in Harvey's law. You can dislike KP and be as vocal as you see fit about her personally but it is not acceptable to turn your dislike of her onto her vulnerable son. I hope that we can move on from this.
Yes, children are completely off limits. They don't choose who their parents are or what their parents make them do. Actually, most posters are very concerned about how she is treating him and using him for her own personal gains.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She's just fucking hideous. I've complained at top hotels about lazy people taking their kids in the pool for a wee instead of having to put their clothes on and taking to a lav. I've had pools closed and tested. That would have had me contacting the manager in an instant and demanding the pool was closed and tests taken. Also, it is a Muslim country - she is just mega disrespectful.
She has no respect for anyone, including herself. She doesn't give a shite about other people. No respect for cultural differences. Remember when she went both topless and then naked on a public beach in the sea in Thailand? Illegal and disrepectful to these lovely, kind people. She should have been arrested and chucked in jail. See how she'd cope in a Thai prison, have her wig ripped off in minutes.

"I think, because I'm a celebrity, people have this idea that I have carers looking after Harvey but I don't.

"I've been caring for him since the day he was born and I'm a very hands-on and dedicated mum."

What a liar.

• Angry
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Couldn’t even be bothered to read the story!

I see Katie is now following a Polly Gould...is this the same Polly Gould who was married to Andrew... 😳
Cole (Max) really needs to learn the difference between a 'troll' and someone who has an honest, rational opinion, which we are all entitled to in this country of free speech. A 'troll' is someone who 'intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community. ... Trolls often use inflammatory messages to provoke emotional responses out of people, disrupting otherwise civil discussion'. Not someone who disagrees with you or has an opinion you don't like. As all people who live in the media and make money from this, you have to take negative comments and views as well as positive. If you don't like it make your money another way. Actually the Sun should understand the meaning as well rather than deleting/turning off comments on stories when they know they will probably get negative comments.

bollox

Yes, forgot about that one, and the time she mentioned about hiring a prozi for him. sounds bad, but I has made me wonder just what else she has done with him.
there were "rumors" around Brighton a couple of years ago that H was a bit of a sexual predator - caused a lot of *ahem* embarrasment and £££ to a certain "potential Mother of the Year."

unsubstantiated (NDA), just putting it out there (so to speak)

• Wow

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Katie has probably told him to shut the fuck up for a while.
Perhaps Cole doesn't fit in now...

It's all Harvey giving her a chance
of positive fame again..

Carls just a male Katie and she needs someone to tell her right from wrong..

I think she has to ride this wave..it's likely a smart thing to do...

BUT she is fooling no one with her hands on parenting narrative..

But she isn't go to risk ruining this career high...and let Carl in..he hasn't had a hand in caring for Harvey...

Poor Carl. ..
But There's always Jodie Marsh 💘

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
NO FUCKING WAY!!

If that actually happened, all hell would break lose, Richard you are a moron.

BTW, Late home, skimmed a couple of pages, still catching up.
Yeah I think hes been on the Tesco wine again! 😉😂

• Haha