Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I've just been reading the Sun thread on Richard Madeley saying she should get a Queen's award for being such a good mother. I nearly choked with laughter. Here is one comment, there are over 300 so far...

' I read that headline then thought I had been in a coma and woken up on 1st April. Famous for child abandonment to self promote and sprawl herself out with the next male mug that comes along. Famous for Maldives holidays weeks away without the kids. Famous for using her kids as TV and Magazine bait. Famous for having pigsty living conditions. Famous for almost going bankrupt putting herself and her own needs in front of her kids. Surely this headline has to be a joke? What next? Stevie Wonder wins the award for being the best lookout ???? '

I recommend it to get your chuckle muscles up and running after the angry frowning ones have been over-active for the last couple of days... :D Richard Madeley deserves a thread of his own for the amount of stuff being said about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
What did he do? Have a nose job?
Yes. She dragged him off to her favourite Turkish Plastic Surgeon, 'The Butcher Of Istanbul MD' to have a nose job whilst she was carved up again. Then off to get him a set of Turkey Teef fitted at his brothers dental practice. I'll never forgot her entering the main reception of her hotel with families checking in with hair matted in blood, 2 little plastic drains full of blood either side of her head and covered in bandages. She had no awareness that parents looked horrified, kids screaming. She was in the communal swimming pool next morning. Blood bottles had gone but still covered in bandages.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Pixie1

VIP Member
Thanks! Honestly people were so unbelievably rude to me and said some awful things because I don’t agree with them.

and this is what KP thrives on.
Yes you are 100% correct 😀👍. We all see exactly what she is like on this thread but its so infuriating when people out there don't see what we see!! 😠😠😠

Wilkco

VIP Member
Dwight Yorke's Autobiography review.

5.0 out of 5 stars I geniunely enjoyed this book
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 October 2016
Verified Purchase
I geniunely enjoyed this book. I know autobiographies are read and written in a positive light of the subject. This is a good rags to riches story. From lowly beginnings, he took his chance with Aston Villa and ran at pace with the football to be a very major star with Man Utd. Dwight's love of life has got him in trouble with many managers but on the pitch he gives 100%. He seems respectful to all his seniors and family orientated. His love for Harvey is high and should be respected. He has tried and failed at times to regain the love and closeness of his son. He is a better person than I thought, reading this book.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion (reposting as per 265's instructions)

Katie Price #20. 50 shades of creosote tan & yet more scams on Instagram.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Just seems a very calculated move by her or the production team or both. Very exploitative but we all know that's how she operates. Terrible position to put the residential in imo, especially if he wasn't prepared in advance. But where would she find the time to prepare him with all her insta selling, new boyfriend and broken feet.
Did anyone else notice right at the end of the 'documentary' there was a caption stating the college she wants Harvey to go to? Named them. I feel this is tantamount to blackmail, a well know Pricey trick. I hope the headmaster has a backbone and stands up to her. Sad for Harvey, but do we REALLY know this is the best place for him, just on her word? I'd put good money on it being the most expensive and what Pricey wants Pricey gets.

Even the judge in the drink driving case when she refused to name Kris' mate who had alledged been driving and run off, even though the car keys were found in her handbag called her 'not a credible, believeable or honest witness'. He also told her in the nicest possible way to shut up when she started ranting and gobbing off.

• Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion ( I know it's early but never mind):

Katie Price #20. 50 shades of creosote tan & yet more scams on Instagram.

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
She’ll still be doing it when she’s 80! 😂
She’ll still be slagging off Pete and Emily to the press whilst they live life as a happy couple. She’ll probably still be going to Turkey too! She really is desperate for attention. Unless she gets help I cannot see her stopping this behaviour.
And zooming about on her pink scooter like Madge off Benidorm, with Wayne carrying her handbag 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
OMG Yes 👏

The one on Hunsnet of Peter Andre having a teabag thrown at him from 2 days ago has legit caused me to wee myself.

I know it's funny, but the lack of respect and appreciation Prunecess shows her dad after everything he's done for her is absolutely disgraceful. Where would she be if it wasn't for him and Emily? In care I would think.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
What episode is Kris in of Five Star Hotel?
He certainly for one, knows the truth about the drink driving where she was found pissed out of her head with just a t-shirt on and no knickers. Said Kris' mate was driving but the car keys were found in her handbag and she was arrested and held overnight. Residents of the street initially confirmed she was in the drivers seat when it crashed but then strangely disappeared. Secondly, he knows about the drinking, drug taking. He's also said he was left to look after her kids whilst she was off whoring with other men. I think Kris is worried for 2 reasons. Firstly, he signed an NDA (Amy was waving one in his face the first time she met him). Secondly, he committed perjury lying on his statement re the drink driving. Thanks to KP he appeared in court twice. Previously never in trouble with the police. His parents must hate her.

• Wow

tacheovale

According to Pwicey, online trolling is not okay.

But ranting at your ex husbands new girlfriend shouting at her calling her a fucking cunt in front of the whole school playground is presumably considered fair play is it Pwice?

Lucid30

VIP Member
Taken earlier from my fly on the wall

Cole- “klattie are u gunna elp me wiv the cheap tat ads or wot? My old mans garages are filled to the roof with em.
Klattie- “I ain’t got time for that anymore, don’t ya know I’m replacing that polly...no....molly...oh yes, holly on that morning ting. Me and that Phil bonded over our mutual love of chocolate starfish”
Cole- “ chocolate starfish, whatever next chocolate penguins?”
Klattie- liz rang me and said she’s gonna make me a dame and she never in all her 68 years met such a inspirational and compassionate human being....in fact she’s gonna replace the queen victoria statue in the mall with one of me, so when she looks out her window at buck palace, she can start her day with a reminder to the great humanity in the world, thanks to klattie Price”
Cole- “well, it looks like it’s just me and you Sid”
Sid - “if you think for one minute I’m staying with you. I’ve been offered my own reality show and starts filming tomorrow. Looks like it just you selling the cheap tat and ketones.... byeeeee”

🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh I so hope that she was paid and used the money for the Maldives “holiday” certainly would be a scandal. 🤞

What mother parades their son half naked on videos?
What mother allows their son to get to 29 stone?
What mother when their son is out of icu goes on holiday the next day?
What mother owes money to the two schools their son went to?
Need I go on.....
Well said Lucid my friend. I agree 100%.

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
It’s very frustrating that so many people have fallen for this latest ploy.
The same people who could see right through her have now been manipulated by her. At least here we all know that she’s a terrible mother.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Well I've just watched the video and I'm absolutely knackered with the constant barrage of questions she continually comes out with! I can't even imagine how Harvey feels. Oh and she speaks at him all the time, not to him! 😠🤮
Is nothing private for Harvey, she going to show every room and where the cameras are. Poor Harvey hasn’t got a choice. Exploiting Harvey in every way. Getting him to do different voices and when he yawned going on at him to say why he yawned...why does priceless think Harvey needs bombarding with questions and shouting ALL THE TIME...
won’t be able to do that once he’s at residential as other peers have the right to privacy, something priceless might not understand as she’s so thick.
Sorry for rant... am so mad right now. Wish I hadn’t watched it... 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19