Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalla

VIP Member
How are people so stupid as not to see this performance by her is all smoke and mirrors?!

In addition to all the numpties commenting on those articles saying how great she is, the current Mumsnet fangirling over her is ridiculous. Any criticism of her is shouted down as attacking someone who is speaking up for the disabled (only because it benefits her!) and is entitled to 30 holidays a year because looking after a disabled child is hard. Well yes, it is hard except she's never the one doing the looking after...

(Mind you on Mumsnet they also think Jack Monroe (the poverty cosplayer) is a heroine of the poor - and the thread about her on here definitely clarified that one!)

At times like this I am so glad that Tattle exists! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

liar liar

VIP Member
Ok. I’m neither a bleeding heart nor a fool. Dwight in my opinion is a deadbeat dad. Period. I don’t particularly like KPs professional persona. It’s too brash. However did Dwight ever take KP to court for access? To me that’s evidence that a parent is trying to gain access to their child.
The reason Dwight didn't is because he didn't want to have to deal with her any more. He's paid money, apparently set-up a Trust. You have seen also that Peter, Alex, Keiran and Kris are no longer able to see Harvey? Peter was married to his mother for sometime... are you trying to tell me that is normal too? Harvey will have hardly any memories of Dwight. Perhaps that is for the best. However, he made provision for him growing up and dedicated his book to him.

Reactions: 24

Facehugger

VIP Member
Carwash hasn't made Katie pregnant, which means she still needs him for the moment.
I think if she doesn't get upduffed soon she'll be doing the old farmers trick when his hens aren't laying - change the cock 👍

• Haha
  • Wow

Pixie1

VIP Member
Thank you Pixie 💖

I wish I could explain why, but the whole broken feet thing, bothers me greatly. I need to ge a life... Oh wait, covid says otherwise 🙄😕

Nothing sits right about it, and yet she's had so much publicity around it - while there, and after back in the UK. Those kids must have known what happened and have had to play along/keep quiet.

She's walking, wearing riding boots, horse riding - I can't do those things due to long term illness - I wish I could. To know she has intentially lied about all of it, makes me so bloomin fed up.

Her life is one huge lie...
I have followed this page for a while now and have experienced a lot of different emotions reading posts from the many brilliant Tattlers who keep me updated on all the goss. 💕 I've laughed a lot, got angry a whole lot and at times some posts have made me feel a bit emotional. Especially that video of poor Harvey mimicking his mum and Carl kissing! That one just upsets me so much 😥. I honestly can't bear to watch it 😠.
Anyway, like millions of other people at the moment, because of this covid crap and other personal things, I was feeling a bit emotional last night. When I read your post it pushed me over the edge because I imagined all her children having to go along with the many, many lies and fake scenarios in their life and to them it is normal. It is so unfair. I just feel so sorry for them and dread to think what the future holds for them. 😒......and don't get me started on that 'Like and subscribe' crap!

• Heart
  • Sad

Badirene

VIP Member
I have followed this page for a while now and have experienced a lot of different emotions reading posts from the many brilliant Tattlers who keep me updated on all the goss. 💕 I've laughed a lot, got angry a whole lot and at times some posts have made me feel a bit emotional. Especially that video of poor Harvey mimicking his mum and Carl kissing! That one just upsets me so much 😥. I honestly can't bear to watch it 😠.
Anyway, like millions of other people at the moment, because of this covid crap and other personal things, I was feeling a bit emotional last night. When I read your post it pushed me over the edge because I imagined all her children having to go along with the many, many lies and fake scenarios in their life and to them it is normal. It is so unfair. I just feel so sorry for them and dread to think what the future holds for them. 😒......and don't get me started on that 'Like and subscribe' crap!
The issue for me with getting kids to go along with her lies is that it makes them vulnerable. Think about it, they grow up with a parent who twists the truth or just outright lies and encourages or coaches her kids to lie about what's happened. That makes kids very vulnerable to any unscrupulous types that may also coach kids to lie about what's being going on between them. Lies, secrets and hiding the truth in a household makes life fraught for children, when the cannot rely on their mum to be honest who do they trust, who to confide in, who do you believe?

The kindest parent I ever knew was brutally honest at all times, never unkind, never unfair but honest always. When I was a teenager and friends with her daughter and we lived rurally she would drive us to the cinema or the odd party. Her words to us was always "girls if you do something stupid tonight and get into trouble phone me to come get you, I will rescue you first and then read you the riot act!" She never wanted us to be afraid of getting help if one of us drank when we weren't supposed to and then got in a bad situation with a boy. That is what you want in a parent, fair, honest and strong boundaries.

All I see when I love at pricey is someone out to make a buck, even at the expense of her kids, and if she has her way in a few years we will see her daughters following her career path, their dads need to hold firm but I worry for how those girls will be exploited.

• Heart

Lucid30

VIP Member
Agree Pink, I really hope so. But I think in her deranged mind, this will get him into the college by coercion. I think the way she is portraying Harvey, as I've said before, is playing a really dangerous game. Over the last week she's portrayed him as no more than an out of control, violent monster, which personally I don't believe. I think she pushes him to violent outbursts. 'He doesn't want to go to school just stay here with me. He's going to kick off'. Well he was stressed in the house because she was screaming at him. The look of delight and bliss on Harveys face when he saw his driver Rizz and the carer. He was so happy and couldn't get in the car fast enough. I personally think her actions are pushing him into being sectioned. Also interesting that Bunny says Harvey 'kicks off'. How would someone that age know or even understand that phrase unless they had been fed words to say? Just my honest opinion.

Love to know how much was raised and which Charity the proceeds went to?

Agreed. See the sycophantic KP commentators are out in force on the DM.
Priceless said in one interview that “Harvey wouldn’t cope without me and needs me 100%”
So why wouldn’t the reply be, how does Harvey cope when you go on holiday like you did to Maldives for three weeks?
does Harvey not do any personal care and eat or drink etc all the times priceless isn’t around? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Limerick to KP

There was an old whore in Surrey
Who bathed in a bucket of slurrey
she told so many lies
and couldn't cook pies
and killed too many pets who were furry

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Because she owns it. She said it’s scrap and doesn’t work, yet is raffling it?!? The horse isn’t an asset either.
She was clearly trying to wind up the professionals dealing with the case by highlighting the horse again.
She also knows full well she’s raising the cost of the case when she said “most of the cost is solicitors fees”.
This has shown the team she IS in contact with HW.
Every damn thing she does is about control. She has to control every single thing in her sad life. Why do people not see this? She is a seriously sick individual!
All this current interest is around her control of Harvey. She's so dumb, riding high, thinks she's popular & will be a permanent prime time fixture now. When it boils down to it everyone singing her praises actually loves Harvey. We all want the best for Harvey. It's Harvey everyone enjoys seeing. We want to see Harvey succeed & be happy. It's really not about her at all. Strip it away & she's still fake, a liar, a user, unlikeable, selfish, selling shite to make a quid, nowhere to live, slowly running out of options. She's just trying to spin everything as her idea, what she wants, she's happy blah, blah, blah. I still haven't seen 1 credible individual/celebrity speak out in her favour. It's just the round of TV shows that appeals to that certain type of person. I don't watch any of them because they make me cringe.

(I decided all this at 4am when I couldn't sleep 😁)

• Heart
  • Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Yeah that seems to happen on other forums! 😠😠😠. Stick with us Bunny 😀😀😀
Thanks! Honestly people were so unbelievably rude to me and said some awful things because I don’t agree with them.

and this is what KP thrives on.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

tacheovale

Jesus wept. :rolleyes: Her mum raised Harvey , paid to do so by Dwight because he trusted her, while Pricey went a-whoring, chasing men, selling stories about their dick size and screwing her creditors out of their dues.
Oh yes, NOW she wants Dwight in in H's life, despite throwing up every obstacle she could to giving him access out of sheer vindictiveness when H was at the age to bond with his daddy. "You don't want me then you don't get access to the kid". She tried that with Andre and got put back in her box sharpish because he was never going to let her shut him out of his kid's lives.
She's not complicated in any way. She is simply a selfish nasty vindictive cunt who is now selling off her disabled child for new wigs and manicures.

ETA. Don't forget she even screwed over the Blind School that Harvey spent years in. They are on her creditors list.:mad:
Yeah way to go Pricey, use your money for important things like more new tits and wigs. Cunt.
Absolutely 100% spot on. Well said 👏

• Heart

Emeline

Chatty Member
My thoughts exactly, I’m not familiar with the benefits system, would Harvey qualify for Housing Benefit etc.? Maybe KP will live between Snarls and Harvey’s - if Snarl had a bigger place I still don’t think he would of allowed Harvey to stay there, it’s all very sad😥
It pisses me right off all this praise and fantastic,wonderful,super mum shit she's getting when the truth is she has yet again put a dick head of a man and his opinions before her child again 😡😠😡😠

Its not going to be long before #Harveyslaw petition is going round all SM again pushed by super hero mother of the year herself again and all these fools that have crawled out of the woodwork are going to fall for it hook line and sinker.
When we have all seen the vast amount of trolling Mr & Mrs Woods have done their self's.
She's a piece of fucking shit but always lands on her feet :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh and just a thought, she seems to have forgotten about all her kidnap threats lately telling people where Harvey is going to college, where he lives etc
KIDNAP THREATS MY FUCKING ASS

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread @265 😘 and thank you everyone who liked my title, only my second ever winner, I'm happy today now, bless you all 🤣🤭 xx

Well done Facehugger 🥰💕💕💕👏👏👏

Edited to add: thank you @265 for starting the new thread 😀👍
Thank you Pixie Pops 😘😘😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
The pool pictures turned my stomach 🤮
If I were a guest I'd have massively complained to the management and asked them to get her out of the pool and hotel as she was upsetting people and scaring kids. I'd have been livid if that were my holiday. Who'd go in the pool when that state had been in it? But proves she has no consideration or respect for other people.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow